‘Teen Mom 2′ Preview: Barbara Accuses Jenelle Of Not Wanting Jace

Mon, April 22, 2013 2:43pm EDT by 12 Comments
Barbara Evans Jenelle Evans Fight
Courtesy of MTV

bokiluis

Posted at 11:16 PM on April 24, 2013

I just cannot get over Jezebel Evans saying to her mother “you’re nothing but a Walmart Deli counter worker”. So utterly disrespectful and hurtful. For that alone, I wish nothing good for that tramp with her revolving doors of tricks to satisfy her sleazy libido.
Luckily, Jace appears preoccupied with playing with his toys. I hope he won’t be stained by a woman who could careless about his overall well being.

DC

Posted at 2:53 PM on April 24, 2013

Jenelle: Most likely to end up in prison.

Barbara, I’m sorry you’re having to raise a grandchild, but he’s better off with you until his father can take him.

Krista

Posted at 2:50 PM on April 24, 2013

Jenelle needs to grow up and take care of her son. What a poor excuse of a mom. She doesn’t deserve her son!!!!

bokiluis

Posted at 7:26 AM on April 24, 2013

Keifer “so being a felon ain’t illegal” Delp is the dummy he has hoped to achieve. Lazy son of a bush has never had a job that we know of. He is definitely a piece of work though. I hope Barbara keeps Jace into adulthood because Jezebel Evans will NEVER be a fit parent. She’s a sleaze bag, drugged out tramp in serious need of feminine hygiene cleansing. The sad part is Barbara wont be allowed to enjoy her retirement years because of having to parent little Jace. But Jace, and therefore Barbara, will be the better for it.

teresa

Posted at 4:15 PM on April 23, 2013

Jenelle is a spoiled lil BRAT!!!!!

Sheba

Posted at 1:27 AM on April 23, 2013

This episode’s scene with Jenelle in tears over boredom and stress about her money issues and her desperation for something to get high with hits really close to home. As a 2-years-clean recovering addict, watching that scene moved me to tears. Every week, I talk so much crap about her and call her a junkie, an irresponsible mother, stupid, etc. That scene really took me back to my dark days, and I knew exactly how she felt. I know she is still abusing; its easy for an addict or recovering addict to tell when another is high. I hope she gets help and keeps those who can help her close-by, and estrange herself from her toxic enablers (Keifer, Courtland, Tori, at least) for the rest of her life. As time goes by, and she finds hobbies, and keeps busy, it will get easier and easier to say no, to distance herself from situations and people who will only drag her back into the gutter. Drug addicts travel three paths: they quit, they land in jail, or they die. Those are the ONLY three paths of addicts. I can only hope, for Jace and her poor mother, she gets help and gets clean. The path she is on will only lead to death.

BeBe

Posted at 11:42 PM on April 22, 2013

Why isn’t Jenelle not being fired from the show?
MTV is paying her a lot of money to get high and
drive a different car every time the show airs.

tiffanyhagewood

Posted at 1:39 PM on June 17, 2013

i love her so much shes a good girl she so hard getting getting jace back

racheller

Posted at 11:27 PM on April 22, 2013

Jenelle is out of control. You can tell Keifer is on dope as soon ad he shows up after Gary beat her up. He is a slimeball. I feel do bad for Jace. And How does she think she has any reason to make fun of her mom’s job. At least she has one and it feeds Jace.

carolann

Posted at 11:10 PM on April 22, 2013

why should not Jace be with is grandma you can not take care of him also Barabra why do yo act like a child, I am so sick and tired of you two screaming at I had seeing jace when you both yell and if you think he does not know you are as stupid as I thought
eacher, You both are not worthy of being with jace. I dont think you all can help this child, leave him alone and let him go to people that care about him. watch the the tv . you both yell so much I want to call cps.

bokiluis

Posted at 8:50 AM on April 23, 2013

I hope this doesn’t stain little Jace for life. These videos will live on into perpetuity. He is going to be a handsome young man. I just hope not too troubled because of his whorish, drugged out felon mother. If I were her lawyer, Dustin Sullivan, I might tell Jezebel to look around her. Look at the company she keeps…….

Sophie

Posted at 7:11 PM on April 22, 2013

I’d much rather be a Wal Mart employee than a junked out whore any day.