‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Is The Gang Leaving Storybrooke Forever?

Sun, April 21, 2013 9:53pm EDT by 5 Comments
Once Upon A Time Recap
Courtesy of ABC

GXP

Posted at 1:54 PM on April 22, 2013

This show is goign down fast. Poor writing in seson 2 made like a cheap Soap Opera….

Travis

Posted at 9:23 AM on April 22, 2013

Once Upon A Time has been pretty crazy this season, and I can’t wait to see what Tamara and Owen’s true intentions are. As a side story I’m also really excited to see where Emile de Ravin takes her character Lacey. Last night’s episode was great; I just finished watching it on my iPad today during my commute in to my job at DISH. I was working late yesterday so I didn’t get home in time from home. Thankfully I’ve got the new DISH Anywhere app on my iPad so I can stream my DVR’d shows, like OUAT, to me wherever I go with internet access available.

Amberlyn

Posted at 8:18 AM on April 22, 2013

my mom was watching the show with me so I had to hold back high-pitched squeals at the sight of hook in all that bondage lol!

hyacinthiabachelard99qc

Posted at 5:30 AM on April 22, 2013

til I saw the bank draft which had said $4744, I have faith …that…my mom in-law was like they say truly taking home money in their spare time on their apple labtop.. there aunts neighbour haz done this 4 less than six months and at present repaid the debts on their place and bought a top of the range Alfa Romeo. this is where I went,,..…………….. ZOO80. ¢øm

stylecovenla

Posted at 11:55 PM on April 21, 2013

Reblogged this on The Hollywood Witch.