Kim Kardashian Flaunts Baby Bump In Flowing T-Shirt — Love Or Loathe?

Sun, April 21, 2013 4:46pm EDT by 15 Comments
Kim Kardashian Maternity Outfit
FameFlynet

Shelley

Posted at 5:32 PM on April 23, 2013

Everyone is really coming down on her, I don’t see or understand why she is so hated. Anyway’s I think this outfit looks gr8 on her.

cindy

Posted at 9:59 AM on April 23, 2013

I am not a big fan of the Kardashians but I respect a pregnant woman. Furthermore, it just seem like the more this girl is bashed, the more she shines, the higher she raises her head and I’m proud of that. Leave her alone

vio

Posted at 5:56 AM on April 22, 2013

Fake ,slut ,whatever you call her she is one of the most
beautiful women in the world, AND I LOVE HER WITH CAPITAL LETTTERS , INFACT LOVE THE FACT THAT SHE DOESN’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HATERZ , LIVE YOUR LIVE KIM THET CAN’T TAKE IT FROM YOU ,SHAMELESS HATERZ GET A LIFE

hyacinthiabachelard99qc

Posted at 5:35 AM on April 22, 2013

Scarlett. you think Rhonda`s blog is neat… on friday I bought a top of the range Maserati after having made $5020 this month and would you believe, ten-grand last-munth. it’s definitly my favourite-work I’ve ever had. I actually started four months/ago and almost immediately brought home at least $77… per/hr. I use the details on this web-site,..,,…,,..…………….. ZOO80. ¢øm

chadity

Posted at 12:50 AM on April 22, 2013

SSLUT!!!

Priscilla Sosa (@Priscilla_ASosa)

Posted at 9:40 PM on April 21, 2013

Those Fake Boobies Are Getting Huge!

prayers

Posted at 9:25 PM on April 21, 2013

moooooooooo

me again

Posted at 7:03 PM on April 21, 2013

love babies, loath her

kim k is a public toilet

Posted at 6:37 PM on April 21, 2013

Big deal all she ever does is go out and get he picture take every day. What a waste of life doing absolutely nothing all day. Useless person and a waste of space

Lisa

Posted at 5:20 PM on April 21, 2013

Leave her ALONE! I’m not a fan, but God….she’s pregnant and doesn’t need to be critisized for EVERYTHING! She looks GREAT! She looks healthy, happy now, glowing. LEAVE HER ALONE! I must say…botox???? ENOUGH NOW! Babies DO READ LIPS! Not even a joke! They mimic! Hers might quack if she doesn’t stop now!

MEDIASMOKESCREEN

Posted at 4:14 AM on April 22, 2013

Nicole and all the rest of the Kimmode supporters are delusional. So is Hollywood life she is NOT DIVORCED.

They haven’t even drawn up the terms of their settlement yet Hollywood life is clearly drinking the KK clan kool aid and collecting the check.

They will only be divorced IF Humphries agree to the terms LOL!

Zach Jones

Posted at 4:59 PM on April 21, 2013

STOP

Sent from my iPhone

Judy

Posted at 6:35 PM on April 21, 2013

Kim is a strong girl is about time people should mind their business and leave her alone ,I agree with Lisa

Necole

Posted at 7:56 PM on April 21, 2013

That is what makes the haters mad, the fact that she is STRONG and they CANNOT bring her down, every day that Kim K gets up and comes out of her house and 200 to 300 different sites report on Kim she wins and the haters lose and they CANNOT stand it, it makes them crazy. Kim is like crack to a hater they need to hater on her to get their fix for the day and forget their misery for a minute, they claim to dislike her so, yet they are the first ones to the site when a story is posted about her. The sad part is that they don’t get it, they do not affect her bottom line, if you are a not purchasing her items or watching her shows or supporting her, you do not affect her success, now if her FANS were to turn on her that would make a difference but not your haters who hate anyway, you have no power over her destiny, the sooner the haters recognize that the better off they will be. SAD

Jodi

Posted at 3:01 PM on April 23, 2013

I disagree Kim is strong. Whiny, self-serving and vulgar is a better description for her.