Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Their First Pic Since Getting Back Together

Sun, April 21, 2013 9:29am EDT by 118 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber In Love
Courtesy of Instagram

ΝΤΕΤΕΚΤΙΒ

Posted at 5:46 PM on September 23, 2014

Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!

seepNoppy

Posted at 6:21 PM on May 16, 2013

I appreciate checking your internet site. Kudos!

alol

Posted at 11:59 AM on April 26, 2013

reason she’s back with justin is to promote her new single.. lol

Konadu mariam

Posted at 8:14 AM on April 23, 2013

People should stop wat they r sayin about Selena and support her decision about dating Justin the guy she loves so let’s hope that they take their relationship to the next level jelena forever if u support wat I said in want comments

idenwsk

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 23, 2013

Someone needs to drum Taylor Swift’s ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ into Selena’s head.

furball

Posted at 6:10 AM on April 22, 2013

Selena can not give up the limelight, now that she had a taste of it with Justin. He gave her a level of fame she could not even dream of. If he wasn’t so successful, Selena wouldn’t even be seen in the same room with him – no, the same country. She always deserts anyone who has any bad publicity. He would be no different, but his success is a big draw, plus the fact that it must be a very powerful feeling to snag a guy other girls want. Sorry, but she is using him, even though she may not even be conscious of it. And, no, I do not like Bieber, even remotely. Selena is not THAT talented. She can’t sing live, acting is ok, nothing special. No real stage presence. But when she’s with him, she is famous beyond. That is the draw.

Paula

Posted at 5:38 AM on April 22, 2013

I think they was hiding that they are together.But its cool,I am happy for them.:))

hyacinthiabachelard99qc

Posted at 5:34 AM on April 22, 2013

uptil I saw the receipt which said $7827, I be certain that…my… father in law could trully taking home money parttime from their laptop.. there best friend had bean doing this for less than 7 months and resantly cleard the loans on there condo and bourt a top of the range Maserati. we looked here,,…,,..…………….. ZOO80. ¢øm

tthania

Posted at 3:58 AM on April 22, 2013

Awww im so happy for them:)

trebor

Posted at 2:39 AM on April 22, 2013

big deal.. they realize they love each other… yey,, everyone rejoice.. because it’s our bussiness and we need to know this .. wow.. clap clap clap.. don’t care.. what is it to me anyway?

J&S

Posted at 2:15 AM on April 22, 2013

I’m soooo happy that they got back together!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 12:40 AM on April 22, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).