‘Game Of Thrones’ Recap: Daenerys Makes A Deadly Trade

Sun, April 21, 2013 10:00pm EDT by 6 Comments
Game Of Thrones Recap
Courtesy of HBO

jamey

Posted at 12:54 PM on April 22, 2013

What are nuts and berries?

Also, don’t you think Margaery was sent by her Grandmother to “recruit” Sansa’s hand for Loras?

Daisy may

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 25, 2013

That’s how I saw it too. Margaery is part of the Varys plan. It’s good for the Tyrells to hedge their bets with both houses, and Varys and the Queen of Thorns will have cooked up Margaery’s role in their plot.

I disagree, strongly in fact, with the reviewer’s comment that Brianne “knows its partially her fault” that Jaimie lost his hand. I think a woman who is being raped and is then helped by an enemy would be feeling gratitude, confusion and sympathy. But guilt? Why on earth should she? Its not like she invited that rape or earned it somehow. Or that her going along with it quietly was a good thing or would stop Jaimie doing the right thing. The animals who tried to rape her and the sadist who cut off Jaimie’s hand for the fun of it are at fault. Let’s be really clear about that. And besides, Jaimie also pushed his luck AFTER they’d stopped attacking Brianne, and it was this manoeuvring that seemed more of the catalyst.

hyacinthiabachelard99qc

Posted at 5:40 AM on April 22, 2013

my buddy’s step-mother makes $82/hr on the computer. She has been without work for eight months but last month her check was $13728 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site..,,…,,..…………….. ZOO80. ¢øm

abe is doing it?!!??

Posted at 1:49 AM on April 22, 2013

some girls get the wrong raising-procedures.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 12:31 AM on April 22, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Anna

Posted at 9:31 PM on August 1, 2013

I really do think that sansa should marry loras. It’s way better than to be stuck with Joffrey and Loras is nice to her