‘Vampire Diaries’ Finale Scoop: Will Elena Choose Damon Or Stefan?

Sat, April 20, 2013 12:00pm EDT by 232 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season Finale
Courtesy of The CW

Rori

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 5, 2013

Klaus: “That kind of love never dies”
Caroline: “Stefan is your true epic love”
this conversation:
Stefan: I love you so much.
Elena: Do wanna know why I was even on that bridge? I was coming back for you Stefan. I had to choose… I picked you. Because I love you. No matter what happens, it’s the best choice I ever made. God, sucks that I can’t see you right now.
Stefan: I’m smiling.
Elena: Me too.
Remember the eyes of Rebecca then. Even she realized the power of love between Elena and Stefan, and then she helped him escape to feed Elena.
Rose: ” Stefan is different, his love is pure, he’ll always be good for her. Damon is either the best thing for her or the worst.”

Neraven

Posted at 12:17 PM on May 6, 2013

Hello people, listen to Rori. Their love is epic and good and pure, but that doesn’t mean they have to be together. They can be great friends too. And a relationship with Damon will prove if it’s the worst or best. Shut up everyone and listen to the show, and common sense.

locket

Posted at 12:38 PM on May 6, 2013

Why because Caroline said so? the girl who can’t admit that she’s fallen for the guy that’s responsible for most of the pain and suffering they’ve all gone through? The guy that killed her bfs mother? Well if Caroline said so then it must be right!! Haha

esraa

Posted at 10:51 AM on May 7, 2013

elena must love stsfan they are very wanderfull to g.

What are you talking about?!

Posted at 1:26 PM on May 5, 2013

OHH MYY GODD PEOPLE!!!! Stefan and Elenas love is NOT epic… you just say that because thats what Caroline said. She was dead wrong and only trying to make stefan and elena look right!!!If you don’t remember.. Elena on the phone..’if only we had met first’ to damon. Well they did meet first! And stefan only went for elena because she was a double of katherine! That was what intrigued him… that does NOT make an epic love story.. unless you’re talking about stefan and katherine. Now they were Epic….
Damon fell for Elena because of who she was and because she made him a better person.. not because she looked like katherine. Damon and Elena is EPIC and Stefan and Katherine is Epic. NOT stefan and elena!

Ohh. and Caroline and Klaus would soo be EPIC!

Posted at 1:47 PM on May 5, 2013

OMG thank you!!!!!!!!!!! finally somone with sense! all these SE fans are saying all these ridicoulous things I mean I respect that everyone has their own opinion but to say that SE are epic because Caroline said so, or just epic is so inaccurate. I agree Caroline was saying that because she is biased, Stefan and Elena are her closet friends and she hates Damon plus she was fighting against her feelings for Klaus. I agree what you said 100 percent about Katherine Stefan had to follow Elena for months to see if she was really Elena and not Katherine while Damon loved her for who she was, I agree I have always been a Steferiane fan, Stefan and Katherine were epic but Elena is not Stefan’s true love.

Natalija Davidovic

Posted at 6:23 PM on May 5, 2013

yes she is….

Posted at 10:27 PM on May 5, 2013

No she is not, she never was.

Love Sucks

Posted at 1:01 AM on May 6, 2013

I couldn’t agree with you more!!! Even i was an SE fan in s1, and i continued to be one till the end of s2, but towards the end of s2, in the ep that damon was about to die, i completely fell in love with delena. i mean, they’re soooooo amazing together. I can’t imagine a person who would want to spend the rest of their lives with someone exactly like them. Stefan and Elena are alike, like best friends. But when it comes to love, isn’t it supposed to OPPOSITES attract? Also, did anyone here watch the beginning of the 4th season?? Didn’t any1 see that: 1) Elena admitted to Rebekah that she loved Stefan, but she was IN LOVE with Damon.
2) Tyler said that the sirebond only affected the ACTIONS of the person, NOT the emotions. And who would know more about the sire bond than the person who introduced it himself?
Besides, how the HELL can these SE fans think that caroline is right, when she can’t even admit to herself that she has feelings for Klaus?

Posted at 10:38 AM on May 6, 2013

Exactly! I was also an SE fan before especially in S1,reading some of the books and just because I thought they were the cutest couple,and I just loved how much they loved each other.However, watching that one 1X19 dance made me completly jump ship, it was one dance but it was so much chemistry and fire in that one dance then Elena ever had with Stefan, and I don’t ship them because I think Damon is cute because I also think Stefan is cute, and honestly they are both beautiful love stories Deleana and Stelana but I only think one is true and I think its Deleana, after season 2 I felt like SE lost the love they had, there just not the same anymore. I didn’t realize all the signs before pointing to Deleana before she even met Damon in the salvatore house S1of 2, the crow the first meeting in which he compelled her leads me to believe they were always met to be before she even knew, Damon is Elena’s true love just as Stefan was Katherine’s.

Natalija Davidovic

Posted at 6:22 PM on May 5, 2013

Stefan and Elenas love is EPIC and never mind that Damon first met. Elena and Stefan EPIC, Elena and Damon sirebond…

Posted at 10:26 PM on May 5, 2013

hmmm but Elena would never have been sire bonded to Damon had she not had strong feelings for him in the first place since it only happens 1 in a million and is rare I would call that epic love seems like a lot of SE fans want to overlook that, say want you want about DE but had Elena not loved Damon so much she would never had been sired to him in the first place.

Cornelia

Posted at 5:49 AM on May 6, 2013

You are so damn right !!

Delena lover

Posted at 10:43 AM on May 7, 2013

I agree with you a lottttt :D Damon and Elena are ment to be together their love is amazing and consuming. Elena and stefan could be great friends but her real sparks are with damon for sure. And klaus and caroline would be ausme as well :D

Mai Xyooj

Posted at 10:44 AM on May 7, 2013

i agree with you.. and Damon and Elena are meant for eachother.. they are Epic!

DELENA!!!!

Posted at 12:36 PM on May 5, 2013

Damon gets the cure (maybe by accident).. Elena realizes she can’t/doesn’t want to live with out Damon.. and therefore chooses Damon but since he is human they go thru season 5 trying to figue that out… but if Elena turns Damon back he would be sired to her..

katherine

Posted at 12:06 PM on May 5, 2013

go east GO WEST DELENA IS THE BESTTTT VOTEEEE DDDEEELLLEEENNNAAA DELENAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

GG

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 5, 2013

Stefan will always care for Elena there love is so pure, but Damon he sabotages everything like what Rose said in season 3 episode 21 Stefan is pure for Elena’s Love and Damon, he can bring the good and the bad to Elena I mean like seriously Damon puts Elena and her friends in danger, threatening their lives and on season 3 episode 22 at the end Damon compelled her to forget they met before Stefan met Elena, he says i want you to find what your looking for…….. she did …… and that’s Stefan!!!!!!! And by the way all because Damon is CUTER than Stefan[ which he's not] doesn’t mean he better for Elena so team Stelena. Damon is evil he kills and Stefan he is the ripper but he learns to keep away from it for Elena. So much history Stefan saved her not once but 2 times the love is so pure. IF Damon killed Jearmy not knowing he was wearing the ring when Elena hurt his feelings imagine what he can do when she breaks his heart again. please vote STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA!STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA!STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA!STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA!STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA!STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA!STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA!STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA!STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA!STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA!STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA!STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA! STELENA!

Arcia

Posted at 12:59 PM on May 5, 2013

Are you kidding? Stelena is suck. Look at vote. Almost everyone prefer Delena, so shut your face, because your are spamming.

Mary

Posted at 1:53 AM on May 5, 2013

92% for Damon and…
7% for Stefan?
Are you serious? Stefan and Elena’s love is so much stronger than Damon and Elena’s. Why do you Delena fans like Damon and Elena together? Because you think Damon is hot? I am a Stelena fan and I honestly don’t find either that attractive, but Stefan is cute. I’m a Stelena fan because Stefan treats Elena good and always knows the right way to comfort her and exactly what she needs. Also because he treats Elena how I would want a guy to treat me. I will forever be a Stelena fan! :) I know there are more Delena fans than Stelena fans, but come on. Face the facts that Delena fans only like Delena for Damon. We Stelena fans like Elena and Stefan together. They are like the true couple. I think the series is going to make Elena choose Stefan because in a bunch of the episodes, Caroline says that Stefan is Elena’s “epic love” and in one episode at a sleepover, Vampire Elena announces that she and Damon are together and Bonnie and Caroline go “gross Damon?” If the directors and script-writers wanted Damon and Elena together, they wouldn’t have put those in the scripts. They are basically hinting us that Elena and Stefan will get back together. Plus, they broke up and got back together during three seasons. They are on an on and off relationship and I think that will continue to happen. I know that 90% of the Vampire Diaries viewers will disagree with me, but I’m sure a lot of people will agree with Caroline and me that Stefan is Elena’s epic love!

Rori

Posted at 6:46 AM on May 5, 2013

Mary,

Yeah, exactly! I think like you. But I disagreе that 90% of fans like Elena and Damon. Yes, they like Damon, so they want him to be happy … with Elena. But the real couple is Stefan&Elena,it’s the real epic true love, this love that changes lives and makes you cry in front of the screen. I don’t believe in these polls. If Julie Plec wants truly epic ending, should bring Stefan and Elena.

Delena!!!

Posted at 10:57 PM on May 5, 2013

If the finale brings Stefan and elena together it would be an epic failure.

Posted at 1:42 PM on May 5, 2013

Um… no everyone has their own opinion and I can’t sometimes understand why some people want Stefan /Elena together? because I think Damon is Elena’s true love. I’m so tired of Steleana fans thinking everyone likes Deleana because Damon is hot, I like them together because Damon and Elena bring the best out of eachother, and Damon loves Elena and would do anything for her and FYI I knew it would be Damon to turn on her humainty. The fact that you say it’s cuz he is hot is ridicoulous what does attraction have to do with it? their are plenty of pretty girls on TVD if it was purely his looks anyone could easily ship him with any other girl Caroline, Rebecca, Bonnie. BTW I think Stefan is equaly as hot as Damon, look I’m not saying Stefan/Elena don’t love each other or don’t make a cute couple cuz they do I was an SE fan in S1 however I don’t find them to be epic, their to predictable, boring, similar and Stefan lets her get away with anything and is not honest with her where Damon is honest no matter what and has never lied to her. Everyone has their opinion and just because people don’t agree with your ship doesn’t mean you can go and make inaccuarte remarks about DE that you know nothing about. Again I disagree Damon will always be the better choice for Elena, I think SE were cute before but I never saw their love as long lasting I always new Damon was her true love and I disagree I think that Elena will choose Damon their have been many signs to prove that for one the fact that so many people have tried to say that Elena will run back to Stefan proves that cuz if it’s one thing about TVD its not predictable, also that fact that her feeling for him were so strong and made her sirebonded proves that,and all the spolier pics of the season finale are DE, plus since the very begining of S1 the black crow that appeared and how he met her first and then compelled her to forget also leads me to believe Damon will be her choice.Your right most people don’t agree with you Damon is Elena epic love , and I have one question if Stefan was Elena true love then why did she also fall in love with Damon? clearly her love for him was not that strong or she would have never loved him in the first place. Oh and here is a little quote that proves this “If you love 2 people at the same time choose the second cuz if you really loved the first then you would have never feel in love with the second.” Just a thought oh and FYI, yes your right I love Damon but I also love Stefan but I honestly think Stefan is better off without Elena he should be with somone else like Katherine or somone knew I always thought him and Caroline had something until I became a Karolina fan but just not will Elena. I’m also a Salvatore fan so sometimes I think Elena should be with neither however, Deleana are to beautiful and as she said he consumes her, and no matter how hard she tries she will never be able to shake him, because in the end Damon exictes, her challenges, her makes her questions things, and their chemistry and fire is just to real and if it wasn’t for Deleana especially ep 1X19 which completly made me jump ship I would probably still be Steleana. However, I don’t expect you to understand since you are a SE fan but the fact that so many people want DE proves that most people agree with what I said that DE are the true love of the show, and like I said if she truly loved Stefan as much as you say Damon would have never entered her heart, I think Damon encompeses the things girls want in a GF, he is caring, protective, exciting, and when he loves he loves with his whole heart and that made me fall in love with them. The truth is both couples have a real love story, DE and SE but only one is true love and I think that’s Damon as many others agree.

Rori

Posted at 6:14 PM on May 5, 2013

I respect your opinion, Masearte.You explain in detail what you think. I will be more concise (short and direct). I was first a fan of Twilight, then I started watching The Vampire Diaries. At the end of the first season of TVD I made ​​a conclusion about myself: the love between Stefan and Elena is the same like this between Edward and Bella, Stefan treats Elena in the same way like Edward keeps Bella and respects her ​wishes. This love can’t be understood by everyone. That’s why some people reject it and say that it isn’t an epic love. Bella had feelings for Jacob, she is changing with him, he making her feel different, it was fun and she was really happy, but when she had to choose, Bella said: “Jake, I love you. So please, don’t make me choose. Cause it’ll be him. It’s always been him.” The relationship between Elena and Damon is the same. I think she feels different with him, she loves him, she is in love with him, but that’s something she can overcome, she can live without Damon. That is my opinion. We’ll see what happens soon.

Posted at 10:22 PM on May 5, 2013

I respect yours to but I also disagree because it just doesn’t make sense to love somone and suddenly fall in love with somone else I do agree that Elena will always love Stefan but I don’t think she is in Love with him, and like how you described her love for Damon being that she can forget him and live without him while with Stefan thats how I view SE that she will always love Stefan but ulitmately she will never be able to shake Damon and her heart will always lie with him so your right we will see.

Rori

Posted at 5:03 PM on May 7, 2013

to Masearte:
No. It’s not just my opinion. I read several interviews of Julie Plec where she says that she is a fan of the character of Paul and the couple Stefan and Elena. I’ll find a link and copy it here for you to see it. ;)))

Posted at 7:40 PM on May 7, 2013

Yes, I’ve heard that but I have also heard her say the same about Damon and Deleana.

Heidi Dostal

Posted at 5:01 AM on May 6, 2013

And that is what makes the world go round…we all like different kinds of love. We all will have our own argument about why we believe one way or the other. Opinions are just that; opinions. If our hearts skipped a beat for only one kind of love, then the world would not be the same, plus there would be a lot of unhappy women because all of the “same” guys would be taken :) Here’s to what makes a heart go boom.

jade

Posted at 7:17 AM on May 6, 2013

you do realize the writer julie plec has said she is a fan of damon and elena together? Or are you just going to ignore someone who knows the scripts better then you say that.

Rori

Posted at 4:03 PM on May 6, 2013

No, Julie Plec is a fan of Stefan and Stelena’s kind of love. Haha
You can read a lot about it, I don’t know where you read that Julie is a fan of Delana?! But never mind. I’ll wait and see what happens.

Posted at 4:30 PM on May 6, 2013

Um…why would u think that? JP stated that she is neither a Steleana or Deleana fan but a Defan fan, please do say things that aren’t true because clearly this is just your opinion.

Rori

Posted at 9:21 PM on May 4, 2013

Damon needs to move on and takes the cure. The way the writers had him in the background of Stelena’s scene in episode 21 just proves that is all he will be in the triangle. And oh, please, it’s bullsh** that majority of fans want Delena. You like them just because Ian and Nina are a couple in the real life. But Stefan and Elena are the true epic love story of this show. Damon is the third point of the triangle. Stelena is endgame. I vote for Stefan and Elena :)

Lynnkayak

Posted at 9:50 PM on May 4, 2013

I appreciate your opinion Rori. We all want what we want in the t.v. show. I; however, am not affected in the least bit whether Nina and Ian are a couple off screen. In fact, I want nothing but privacy for them without the constant buzz. There are so many downers this season about this romance that has been building up for so many of us. In the end, it’s a show. They come and they go. We can have fun on this current emotional roller coaster called The Vampire Diaries for now and when finished, move on to another great show.

ronbon

Posted at 10:38 AM on May 4, 2013

my prediction?
Katherine gets the cure – wich makes her vulnerable as a uman and no onger a threat
Elena turns her back on both brothers – so we will go through another season wondering who she will end up with

Wehdhydnchrnejbedjenrurn

Posted at 5:30 PM on May 3, 2013

Does Damon die ???? Cuz if he does I will flood a river and never watch vampire dairies again!!!!!!
Who d you think Elena will choose, hopefully Damon

Delena!!!

Posted at 10:58 PM on May 5, 2013

damon won’t die…. they can’t keep the love triangle alive if he dies. also if he dies as a vampire so does elena.

Lynnkayak

Posted at 2:42 AM on May 3, 2013

Will I or will I not watch next season….that is the question…..
The sire bond, the humanity switch, the sire bond, the cure, the sire bond, the love triangle, the sire bond…… The Originals look good……

Cathleen

Posted at 12:13 AM on May 3, 2013

Looking at the result of your poll who should Elena choose, Damon or Stefan, an overwhelming number of fans want Elena to choose Damon. Now, there will really be a lot of disappointed fans after episode 23. Elena will not choose Damon. There is a strong indication the Stelena will be back together again. We are back with the same scenario in the final episode of Season 3 where Elena chose Stefan. In the Season finale of episode 4 she will do the same. Just ask Plec.

Posted at 1:19 AM on May 3, 2013

Hmmm oh ok and where is your proof on this? because if I remeber correctly Plec doesn’t give major spoilers like that we will see in the finale and FYI there is strong indication she will pick Damon for one last finale it was mostly all Stefan and Elena pics and for this their are 3 Damon/Elena pics not to mention he was the one who turned her humainty back on, if thats what you hope for SE thats fine but don’t say its definte because you are not the director and only Plec can decide that smh.

ellen

Posted at 1:39 PM on May 3, 2013

I disagree, Elena loves Damon and the SB has nothing to do with it, she had to love him as a human for it to excist to begin with. She is not the scared little girl anymore like she said, that is afraid to admit who she wants. Damon was fantastic last night, Caroline and her Mom made me cry. also Damon and Elena scenes. great show all together!

teamedwardjace

Posted at 4:31 PM on May 3, 2013

i really want delena but i’ll still be happy if there’s stelena(i was a stelena fan who also wanted to see damon and elena get together and then i jumped ship for delena for a while

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 3, 2013

I was a SE fan in S1 but now I’m DE too, I still think SE is cute but I think ulitmately Elena should be with Damon especially after watching this past epsiode.

Lena

Posted at 12:27 AM on May 4, 2013

Well I will quit watching this crap then. Honestly, after season 3 I seriously thought of quitting this show for good, but Plec kept begging fans to stay tuned, that we wouldn’t be disappointed again after 3 years of waiting, and for a moment we thought things would pick up, but if she thinks that ending this season 4 exactly like season 3 will do the show any good, then she’s delusional, more so because fans have the choice now of switching to The Originals and never look back, which is what I’ll do if she chooses Stefan again. We’ve had more than enough of that crappy, boring, sad romance. Now if she chose Damon (proving Katherine wrong) and maybe Damon becoming human, THEN that would make an interesting plot. Not the same crap from season 3!

Rori

Posted at 9:45 PM on May 4, 2013

It will be crap if Elena choose Damon over Stefan. I vote for Stelena. They are the epic true love story of this show. Elena starts with Stefan and she must end with him. So, please Julie, get them back 2gether. Stelena is the reason I watch the show. I loved this show because of their love story.

Mary

Posted at 1:58 AM on May 5, 2013

I know, they are even hinting it in the seasons. All of Elena’s friends think Damon is horrible and everything. Elena’s love was never as strong with Damon’s as it is with Stefan’s. Like I said above, they are giving us hints that Stefan and Elena will get back together. How many times in the series has Caroline said that Stefan and Elena are epic love? Elena even said that Stefan came into her life in one of it’s darkest times.

Esha

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 1, 2013

All I’d say is I Love Stelena <3….

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 1, 2013

Congragulations but why are you telling me? when I’m clearly a DE fan, however I did like SE before and still think they are cute but I want Elena with Damon.

Selena

Posted at 2:43 PM on April 30, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, MOJO50.COM

van

Posted at 11:54 AM on April 30, 2013

This was the worst season Delena so the numbers are falling TVD.
We had three seasons stelena and still Delena always been a favorite of the public
When it finally came DELENA would happen SB, Elena without humanity, without feelings and without Damon.
Are making us fool.
They want to push down our throats a couple with no chemistry, bland and salt as Elena and Stefan. This is not working anymore.
Because many of these things are giving up on TVD.
We need to see DELENA happen. They love each other and are perfect together.

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 30, 2013

I agree DE do belong together but we don’t know yet what is gonna happen there are still 3 epsiodes left lets wait and see there is still a good chance she could choose Damon but if she chooses Stefan I’m through with the triangle.

Bonnie

Posted at 2:16 PM on April 29, 2013

I wonder if they will follow the books in regards to who becomes human.

I agree with the others that this season hasn’t been nearly as enjoyable as the previous ones. Part of the problem, to me, is that the writers overly focus on trying to make things different from season 1 for “character growth” etc. But the thing is that there is only so much growth we want. Move too far afield from the basic premise and it’s no longer the show we started watching.

One prime example of that is Grey’s Anatomy. The show was originally let us live vicariously as an intern and enjoy all the over-the-top shenanigans that go on in a hospital (hyped for tv of course). As time went on, they moved away from being a fun-to-watch, mildly goofy show to a drama where sad things happened to them all the time and it was a downer to watch. I think the did it in the name of “character progression” and it just didn’t work (for me anyway). I wanted to watch a fun, upbeat show not a depressing one. To some degree I feel like the same thing is happening here. They’ve lost how they were able to bring the magic and fun to us.

Posted at 5:55 PM on April 29, 2013

Yes, I agree the deaths thing is getting to be too much now. I mean I get it’s a vampire show and all but still it’s like every season now we can expect there will be multiple deaths and such, how many more charcters are they planning to get rid of? they alerady got rid of Alaric and Jeremy as much as I hated it because I love his charcter, I know it was neccessary for the plot because in order for Elena to go completly dark she would have to lose the one thing left of her humainty and as we have heard her say in previous epsiodes he is the one person holding her together so it was obvious he had to die and I expected it but now I read finale spoilers that say another character will die, like seriously? however,I agree first and second season was really good but I think overall this season has been ok, last season was a complete disaster. One of the most irratating aspect of this season is the whole cure for vampirism, it’s ridicoulous for their to be a cure to turn vampires into humans like seriously that was so out of nowhere like what’s next? I do agree with your first point also I wounder if they will follow the book as far as who becomes human because then that would mean Damon would be human, which would be intresting to see how he would handle that especially aside from Caroline he has made it obvious he would want nothing to do with it.

Nicole

Posted at 4:56 PM on April 27, 2013

NO. Stelena forever<3

Posted at 4:59 PM on April 27, 2013

Um….No Deleana forever, and I’m entitled to my opinion just like you are.

Posted at 4:14 PM on April 27, 2013

It should be Damon, and for those blaming DE for some of the low ratings in past epsiodes, blame the SB a lot of people were pissed and disgusted when it was revealed that Elena was sired to Damon, before that 4X07 ratings were ok but it dropped after that as for who should take the cure personally I don’t think any vampire should this whole cure for vampirism is stupid but if I had to pick I would say Rebbecca.

Maya

Posted at 8:12 PM on April 26, 2013

Honestly she dsnt deserve either of thm,she’s been playing thm like puppets rotating from this brother to the next is tht gna happen in season 5 also its rather pathetic and disgusting,I prefered her better when she was all “save me everyone I’m so moody “..seriously rather prefer the origanals over this series thts gettin so predictable,time for a change ppl.

Spuffy, Jacey, Sooric, and Delena lover

Posted at 5:31 AM on April 26, 2013

Saying Stefan is the safe choice is overrated lets not forget it depends on which Stefan you are referring to the saint one or the ripper one even when he is a saint he can be untrustworthy. His and Elenas relationship was built on lies mostly by his own lies Elena told the truth alot while Stefan was lying alot about himsellf and making his brother look bad which he is actually worse only when he is cornered does he tell the truth which is cowardly and not right. Damon may be a arrogant jerk at times but that is mostly a defense mechanism because he was hurt alot and probably got betrayed. I am not saying Damon was always honest but most of the time when he lied it was for the greater good not for selfish reasons like Stefans most of the time.

Aparna

Posted at 12:45 AM on April 24, 2013

I want Damon to take the cure and forget about all what had happened in his vampire life until now…I want him to be happy and to forget all his miseries…I’m shipping Damon’s happiness… :)

Jen

Posted at 7:12 PM on April 22, 2013

Ugh. I’m sure some viewers are still stuck in season one. I feel sorry for Paul Wesley at this stage. He’s screaming to be set free from this aspect.

queen

Posted at 11:32 AM on April 23, 2013

wesley needs to say THANK you to this show because it made him famous..no one know who he was before tvd……!

me

Posted at 12:36 PM on April 23, 2013

is he some al pacino and we don’t know? there are so many good actors that stay at home and have no jobs so let’s no cry for him

MIndy

Posted at 6:21 PM on April 22, 2013

It better be Stefan and Elena-they were the reason I fell in love with this show to begin with and it’s the only reason I keep watching- to see them get back together…

Ryane

Posted at 8:50 PM on April 22, 2013

I completely agree with you. I am the same way, if things don’t work out I would be very disappointed. It would be the first show that I fell in love with in the beginning and hated in the end.

Elena Serrani (@eleitaliana)

Posted at 11:29 AM on April 22, 2013

Stop with the triangle I don’t ship Delena/Stelena i left the show after the 3 season because I’m tired of the triangle and the storyline are more and more ridicolous and boring. And I’m tired that the show is only about the trio and the other characters are left in the background

Kylie

Posted at 10:57 AM on April 22, 2013

I’m so sick of this stupid love triangle. I have completely loss interested in TVD. I only watch it when I know Katherine will be making an appearance. JP has dragged this love triangle out for the duration the of series. Enough!!!

Delena is Destiny

Posted at 8:40 AM on April 22, 2013

Damon is the one who deserves Elena. Stefan should date Rebekah or someone else ( I really don’t care). Remember this:
Stefan’s elena’s harbour , a safe place for her to remain but Damon is the roaring, dangerous ocean that can sometimes be calm and sometimes be tremulous and sometimes even violent but always beautiful. A ship may be safe in a harbour, but that’s not why they were built for, they were created to sail the ocean forever.
DELENA FOR THE WIN <3

Francisca

Posted at 9:46 AM on April 22, 2013

You are totally right!! Elena should be with Damon. even when she chose stefan, I think she knew she loved damon more! Stefan should be with caroline if Klaus is really out of the picture. Even elena admitted that she was afraid to choose damon when she turned her humanity off, she told damon, that he ikes her better like this because she wasn’t afraid about who to be with anymore! Delena is the epic and splended love!

Nini

Posted at 9:58 AM on April 22, 2013

This is all very true but JP won’t let go of her stupid triangle idea so she won’t let Damon have her (at least not for long). Nothing for Damon comes easy and she’ll make him suffer for sure. In fact, I’d venture a guess that he is the one who dies in the finale and the cure is used on him to bring him back only he comes back as a human. Then we’re stuck next season with her trying to help Damon cope and she goes to Stefan for help. She and Stefan get close and we’re back to the whole stupid merri-go-round with a “choice” in season 6. She loves those parallels and this would be a parallel to season 3. She apparently can’t come up with anything original so she keeps recycling.

dmac

Posted at 7:27 PM on April 24, 2013

Why in the hell would anyone want to be with someone for the rest of their life that is dangerous violent and tremulous??? It sounds exciting and fun when you are young, but after a while you grow tired of all the “excitement” and realize that you need grow up. And than and only than do you understand that sometimes the simple stuff and small moments ends up being the best time of your life. I don’t care who she ends up with but Elena doesn’t seem to be a lover of violent and dangerous, quite the opposite really she wants Damon to take the cure to grow old with her…woohoo that sounds like Damon doesn’t it??

Lynnkayak

Posted at 9:50 AM on April 28, 2013

This is not real life. Of course you need to go with the steady, trustworthy, safe person in real life. This is t.v. Land. It’s a place for us to experience those dangerous “what ifs” without the ramifications. Stefen and Elena’s ship has sailed. We need that dangerous excitement back. 90.94% in the above survey on Delena vs Stelena doesn’t lie. Go”real” Delena or watch ratings go down. And I’m for crushing the triangle once and for all too! Stop being played by both sides, Julie, and go with the numbers. And, Stefen needs someone else to challenge him and make him stretch himself ( and Paul his character). How about someone a little dangerous to bring out that sexier side we saw with Rebeka?! Rrrrrrrrrow.

Posted at 6:04 PM on April 29, 2013

I agree on some things you say, obviously most people want DE the number does not like with 90% however I disagree on the comparison you made on Stefan and Damon. I don’t thing Stefan is a safe option he is dangerous as well as we have seen ripper Stefan, also even in real life I would still think Elena should choose Damon would want a safe love? how is that really love? shouldn’t love consume you, make you grow, and challenge you? I personally think the love you described as being Stelena as being the right choice in real life is boring and probbably not going to last in the long run because it’s to perfect, comfortable, and unrealistic and love should not be that way, and no love is ever safe.

Lena

Posted at 12:39 AM on May 4, 2013

Beautifully put :-)

Rori

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 4, 2013

and you remember this: “This kind of love never dies.” (Stelena’s love)

Posted at 10:27 PM on May 4, 2013

yes everyone remebers that and your right it won’t and Elena will never stop loving Stefan but that doesn’t mean she has to be with him, and do you know this quote: ” If you fall in love with 2 people at the same time choose the second because if you really loved the first you would have never fell in love with the second. Just my observation, I’m not denying Elena doesn’t love Stefan cuz she does and I did want them together before even though I’m a DE fan now however she loves Damon to and if she honestly loved Stefan as much as you say and it’s so powerful as you say then I just have one question why did she even fall in love in the first place?