‘Vampire Diaries’ Finale Scoop: Will Elena Choose Damon Or Stefan?

Sat, April 20, 2013 12:00pm EDT by 232 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season Finale
Courtesy of The CW

Rachel

Posted at 7:05 PM on April 21, 2013

I really think that Damon could be the one to take the cure, and it would be interesting to see how that changes the triangle. I’m really anxious to find out for sure, and I’m so glad that I don’t risk missing any episodes this season, with my DISH Hopper. I work late at DISH, so my DVR is always recording seasons of shows I watch. The 2,000 hours of storage space is more than enough room for me to watch all of my favorites.

Vicki

Posted at 5:43 PM on April 21, 2013

Well I think Caroline is the one who will take the cure (she is the least obvious, everyone is going on about who it should or shouldn’t be, and Caroline is just flying under the radar) so I believe it will be Caroline who takes the cure, and I also think at the end of the season that Stefan and Caroline will realise they have feelings for each other, and that will drive Elena insane with jealousy, which will carry on into season 5! JP did say there will be a new twist into the love triangle, what better twist than that I reckon! Esp as by then, no doubt Elena will have her humanity switched back on, so will be insanely jealous that her ‘bestie’ has hooked up with Stefan. But I say too bad Elena, you had your chance, you stuffed up so good job! Now that would be an interesting love story for next year.

Ellie

Posted at 12:42 PM on April 21, 2013

I’m almost sure it will be someone on the main trio. I thinks it’s gonna be Damon… He’s the one who doesn’t want the cure, Stefan does. If Elena’s humanity comes back until the end of the season and Stefan takes the cure (and considering Elena will find out her feeling for Damon were real after all) she’ll let him go and move on with his life because she knows he’d want that.
But Damon is different. He used to want to be human, be he doesn’t anymore. He thinks that it would make him weak and miserable for the rest of his life. So he’s my best guess. Human Damon would bring way more conflicts than human Stefan.
I don’t think it’ll be Elena because the show would go back to what it was before and people are tired of that.

Mary

Posted at 12:31 PM on April 21, 2013

she started with stefan and hopefully she finishes with stefan,
like klaus said ”that kind of love never dies”

Jalunda

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 21, 2013

Thank you sooo much I agree Damon is great but Ii,e what her and Stefan had

Rori

Posted at 9:30 PM on May 4, 2013

I really like your comment.

Rori

Posted at 9:32 PM on May 4, 2013

All charecters of this show are shipping Stelena. Lexi, Bonnie, Klaus, Caroline, Rebekah, Katherine, even Damon…

NATHALIA

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 21, 2013

haha Damon sempre na frente u.u delena ♥

Rose

Posted at 12:22 PM on April 21, 2013

Seriously?! The triangle couldn’t be more boring! it’s been done and redone!! Enough already!
Can’t wait for the originals to start!

Jessica

Posted at 1:27 PM on April 21, 2013

Who should she end up with? That shouldn’t be a question, Damon is the best choice for her imo. Also, I think Damon will get the cure, it isn’t going to be someone who wants it, so either Caroline Klaus Elijah Tyler Katherine or Damon.

Wendy Zepatos

Posted at 8:39 AM on April 21, 2013

This whole triangle saga is getting old.. get back with Stefan and ratings will skyrocket stick with Damon and ratings will drop like a lead weight. as far as Caroline she will never have a true relationship with Klaus yet just be playing him as he has played so many for so many years. Becka well she is the little sister who is going to be left to pick up the mess of it while trying to do right.

Posted at 12:45 PM on April 21, 2013

I don’t agree with you. 4×19 was promoted as a Stelena episode and has the worst rating ever.

Johna

Posted at 2:24 PM on April 21, 2013

Not true. The lowest ever was actually a DE episode. Look back. Ratings this week kind of stuck with the seasons average. Plus it was on break for a while, normally the first week back isn’t the best with ratings. Seriously look back if you don’t believe me. Also look at what was going on in the US (Boston), TV was not a high priority this week.

Rori

Posted at 9:34 PM on May 4, 2013

The true love never dies! Stefan and Elena are just epic. They are meant to be together. Damon and Elena are so ridiculous and fake. The writers ruined everything. The love between Elena and Stefan is real, beautiful and pure, I hope they find their way back to each other in the end. I love Stelena. I want them together again.

maria

Posted at 12:53 PM on April 21, 2013

lol, that is why the heavily advertised delena scenes was the highest in TVD history ,and Thursday the heavily advertised stelena dance Scene,,was the lowest ratings in TVD History. The only Way the ratings will skyrocket is when delena gets a decent story without the SB and every obsticle thrown at Them. The went down from the Minute the 2 squawk boxes where put in the middle of a delena love scene and the overplayed , everybody throwing the SB in to damon’s Face, especially Stefan, even though the witch said She had to love Damon in order for a sire Bond to happen, and Taylor saying it dosent effect how you feel, just how you act. and every obstacle thrown at them , instead of exploring there relationship. Also killing of Jeremy didn’t help either.

queen

Posted at 6:15 PM on April 21, 2013

seriously,…stefan is to boring………

KD

Posted at 7:22 AM on April 22, 2013

Did I miss the Stelena Youtube video that got over 5 million views in one year? Didn’t think so. Stop kidding yourselves, Stelena getting back together is what I would consider “old”. Things change, characters grow, people move on from their high school cutsey fairytale…geesh.

Kandy

Posted at 2:48 AM on April 21, 2013

I think Damon will get the cure as the program takes pieces from the books, and he was human for a while.
I also think that it will be made clear that Elena really does love Damon on the last episode, that it wasn’t just the sire bond.
So next season we will have Damon maybe not remembering anything while a vampire aka his love and time with Elena, and then Stefan and Elena are both still vampires, so it keeps the triangle alive AGAIN.

Madz

Posted at 1:05 AM on April 21, 2013

Elena should choose Damon, if its not obvious that people even have to ask who should she choose. lol.

Rebekah should get the cure. But I know she wont.

My best guess for finale is Damon accidentally takes the cure. Dies. And theb come back as human. Rest is upto JP n team!

But whatever happens, I will always choose Damon. Damon is the reason I watch TVD so I want Elena to choose Damon only. No Delena. No TVD for me. Simple.

Rori

Posted at 9:38 PM on May 4, 2013

And the reason I watch TVD is Stefan and the possibility Stefan and Elena getting back 2gether.

Deena

Posted at 12:26 AM on April 21, 2013

There are just no words to describe my hatred for Damon, all I do know is that if he is the cause of Stefan’s pain again, I will be PISSED!

Jessica

Posted at 1:28 PM on April 21, 2013

wtf did he do? How did he cause Stefan pain this season? Elena is the one who broke Stefan’s heart not Damon.

Lauren

Posted at 2:37 PM on April 21, 2013

He slept with her not even 24 hours after they broke up, he gave her his blood( her not understanding what it meant), and kept making advances with Elena after all Stefan did for him last season. I like Damon, but even I admit it was wrong, especially him being the older brother.

Delena!!!

Posted at 11:13 PM on May 5, 2013

Seriously?! Damon never wanted to be a vampire. Stefan caused him pain.. he turned him unwillingly. Stefan is the cause of Damons pain. Damon was angry and just trying to get back at his brother. But this is Stefan and Katherines fault…… Ohh look at that Stefan and Katherine. Hmm…. guess they were epic after all… I mean do you not remember that Katherine admitted that Stefan was the one she really truly fell in love with after so long of not caring for anyone… she fell for him.. just as damon fell for elena… Stefan and Katherine epic… damon and elena epic…

somebody

Posted at 11:18 PM on April 20, 2013

Yes, because THIS is the most interesting storyline.. NOT.

kat

Posted at 10:29 PM on April 20, 2013

kat

Posted at 10:27 PM on April 20, 2013

I think she should be with damon you cam tell he loves her so much more and it hurts him he would do anything for her and he excepts her no matter what. Stefan is ok and all he loves her but its just not the same.

Jennifer

Posted at 7:11 PM on April 20, 2013

Neither. I love them and all but I hate how they’re trying to make Elena take the cure by force. She lost her brother, the last person who she could be human for. They need to accept her for the person she is now instead of kidnapping her and forcing her to be the person she isn’t anymore. If anything, Rebekah deserves the cure. For one she truly wants it. She’s been a vampire for so long, I think she’s waited long enough to be human. Elena’s barely been a vampire for a few months, she’s just gonna have to wait a couple more century’s before she’s deserving of plot bail out.

bad_g1rl

Posted at 5:09 PM on April 20, 2013

Damon <3

shannon

Posted at 5:06 PM on April 20, 2013

stefan all the way. damon would be boring if he was with elena he would be a completeley different person because she is such a good person and hes not:( he would have to change himself too much for her.

maria

Posted at 6:06 PM on April 20, 2013

Damon could never be boring, He evolved a lot since season one but still has that dangerous edge to Him, and he will never loose that, and I believe that Elena came to except that., which makes Him exciting . Damon is absolutely a good Person, just like His brother that pretends and tries so hard to be a good Person, to everybody else, that he comes across like a totally boring hypocrite, on screen. Damon went true a lot of hurt and had a huge wall build around Him, that came down to a certain extend. Besides all that ,i believe Elena should have the all consuming love with Damon, she was looking for, before her parents died, which made her play it safe. Just like she said to damon, do you want me to go back to beeing, the little girl that is afraid to admit who She wants.

jane

Posted at 6:24 PM on April 20, 2013

Yep having a boyfriend that would murder anyone for getting in his way is way better.

me

Posted at 6:44 PM on April 20, 2013

and stefan is a cryyyyyy babyyyyyy

maria

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 20, 2013

Yep I guess since we are dealing with vampires, i rather pick the one that consumes me, has evolved over a period of time. That has killed people , like everybody else, that was on a mission, and to protect Me from beeing killed.,had his humanity turned of, because of so much hurt, has made great process in letting people in again, and would always put me first, over somebody,, that pretends to be good, and at the slightest fallen of the wagon, will tear People from Limb to limb.

niamh

Posted at 4:41 PM on April 20, 2013

Damon damon damon all the way I love him

Jαιɱɛɛ♥ (@iStanForDEstiny)

Posted at 3:59 PM on April 20, 2013

& i hope Rebekah gets to take the cure:)

Jαιɱɛɛ♥ (@iStanForDEstiny)

Posted at 3:59 PM on April 20, 2013

Damon Damon Damon did i mention Damon?? Oh yeah Damon, why because Damon has proved time and time again why he loves her universally and unconditionally while Stefan has proven time and time again that he loves her when it’s convenient for him and also Damon is in her heart she should follow her heart this time and not her head like last time, plus i know something will happen as to why Delena isn’t going to get to be together like how they want but that’s ok everything they go through will be worth it in the end Delena is endgame guaranteed<3 Damon is the best DEcision Elena could ever make:)

aisha

Posted at 3:51 PM on April 20, 2013

Definitely Damon.

Natasha

Posted at 2:20 PM on April 20, 2013

i hope rebecca take the cure, i think Elena is better when shes a vampire then human and elena and damon should still together cuz stefan always wanna do the right thing and and damon is hot <3

Tim (@88karats)

Posted at 3:00 PM on April 20, 2013

Natasha, that was the stupidest comment I’ve ever heard! We know you must pick the wrong guys but, any way back to VD. This love triangle thing is stupid and I’m tired of it, how can any body take the cure when Silias has it?

stepherzzz99

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 20, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To Blog To Date!.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 1:19 PM on April 20, 2013

the one who licks best….

michel

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 20, 2013

well she STAY WITH DAMON. i am tired of crying baby stefan. damon takes the cure, end!!!!!

Tara

Posted at 12:12 PM on April 20, 2013

She can get with Damon at the end of the season as long as right at the end, she comes to her senses & follows her heart all the way to Stefan<3

jade

Posted at 1:35 PM on April 20, 2013

yeah

Rori

Posted at 7:57 PM on May 8, 2013

Nobody knows.TVD Season 4 is totally confused and meaningless. Let’s see what happens.

Rori.Miller

Posted at 8:15 PM on May 8, 2013

i just read that someone major dies on the season finale. who else is left to kill? also, a couple will be declaring their love and im pretty sure its stefan and elena :) she will choose stefan. choosing damon makes no sense for the character of elena gilbert or for the show itself. the true relationship of the vampire diaries is the one of STEFAN&ELENA. remember how great their love was. we all want stelena back! yeaaah xoxo