Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Kissed During Norway Visit — Report

Sat, April 20, 2013 9:21am EDT by 110 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Kiss
SplashNews

beliber123

Posted at 12:04 PM on April 20, 2013

well she proved she can make it on her own even though she already made it on her own in the first place by releasing money making/record breaking movies, music that topped the charts,sold out performances, friends that supported her, fans that didnt leave, a nail polish line, clothes,apperances, etc. which proved that she can live her life and be totally awesome and successful without him what so ever while he made a fool of himself….so i want them back together she’ll keep him on track hopefully away from twist and he keeps her happy

kayla

Posted at 12:04 PM on April 20, 2013

I thought they were finished I Guess I was wrong. I with them both good luck and have fun.

Heather

Posted at 11:57 AM on April 20, 2013

Here we go again..

SANAYA

Posted at 11:50 AM on April 20, 2013

NOT EVERYTING IN THE MEDIA IS TRUE. THAT YOU READ ABOUT. I DON’T KNOW. I’M A LITTLE SKEPTICAL ABOUT THEM BEING BACK TOGETHER. MOST OF HER FRIENDS HAVE BOYFRIENDS.

Alex

Posted at 11:45 AM on April 20, 2013

Of course. They’ll be back to being my number one celebrity couple, and Robert and Kristwn will be number 2 celebrity couple.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 20, 2013

every kiss has a reason in La La-Land.

noneofyourbusiness

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 20, 2013

Honestly, I love Selena AND Justin BUT I didn’t like them as a couple. Selena can do so much better then him and Justin can do better then her. I have beening supporting Selena since 2008 and Justin since 2009 and I will continue to do so but not as a couple (If they really are back together).
Ok, so Selena was spotted getting off in Norway, she could be there for other reasons not because Justin’s there. I don’t believe they reunited. If they did, fine, I’m happy for them BUT until we have actual PROOF, I’m calling it all bullsh*t.

tori

Posted at 11:10 AM on April 20, 2013

those pictures ain’t of recent.

Luce Howells

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 20, 2013

Personally, I don’t think Justin needs Selena. People keep saying that he went off the rails when she left him around November/December last year and maybe she is part of that but I think everyone is forgetting someone else very special to him that was gone around that time. Justin said in his interview with Oprah that “he needed space from his mom but it was getting to the point where he was like ‘mom i miss you, i want to to come visit me’”. He has been with his mom so long I think part of her not being there has somehow made him less grounded. Everyone is interpreting it has everything to do with Selena but I think they broke up for the right reasons and shouldn’t get back together. Its bigger than just her.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:51 AM on April 20, 2013

IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:52 AM on April 20, 2013

IT WOULD JUST BE ANOTHER PUBLICITY STUNT AND THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ely

Posted at 10:44 AM on April 20, 2013

Those pictures above are from when they were dating before :s

SorryImNotSorry

Posted at 10:29 AM on April 20, 2013

it ain’t nobody’s business ;

misti

Posted at 10:42 AM on April 20, 2013

I totally agree! Let them figure it out on their own.

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 20, 2013

It seems so fake

tegan

Posted at 10:14 AM on April 20, 2013

I honestly think that the only reason there getting back together is because selena is scared of watching will be said about her in Justins up coming movie.believe 3d she said it a couple of weeks ago her self “she’s scared of the outcome and what his side of the story will look like”
Also she pleaded to the company that is producing the movie to stop him from using any of Tuefootage in the movie bit thats only my opn XD

Gabi

Posted at 10:13 AM on April 20, 2013

I hate selena

trueboricuax3

Posted at 10:55 AM on April 20, 2013

I have always hated selena and justin could do so much better smh -_-

TeamSelly

Posted at 10:11 AM on April 20, 2013

Ughh I used to like Jelena but now that I see that Selena is doing SO MUCH better without him, I don’t want them back together! I love single Selena and if she were to be in a relationship I want her to be with a MAN. Justin is too immature for her, he’s a little kid and he’s a bad influence. He needs to steer his life straight because right now his life is crashing down. This year was his worst year and he just started. Selenas been doing great without him and that’s the way it should be. Justin should stop hanging with those little pot heads Lil Twist and Lil Za and actually consider straightening his life up. Bottom line is, Selena should stay single and away from that little stuck-up, high maintenance, bratty, spoiled douche bag.

hadis

Posted at 10:01 AM on April 20, 2013

I love jelena and i hope really its true coz they really love each other

SorryImNotSorry

Posted at 10:30 AM on April 20, 2013

i know right! they were made for each other and is perfect <3

SANAYA

Posted at 11:12 AM on April 20, 2013

SAME HERE. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. THERE BOTH AMAZING COUPLE.

Eve too

Posted at 9:59 AM on April 20, 2013

until i see picture of them together i won’t believe that they getting back together

SANAYA

Posted at 11:29 AM on April 20, 2013

SAME HERE. I DON’T BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER. UNLESS I SEE PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER OR ACTUALLY SEEING THEM HOLDING HANDS IN DENMARK.

Reagan

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 20, 2013

JELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!

SANAYA

Posted at 9:53 AM on April 20, 2013

I LOVE JELENA. BUT WILL IT LAST. TIME WILL TELL IF THEY LAST A LONG TIME OR THEY BREAK UP FOR GOOD.

DanielleJean7

Posted at 9:45 AM on April 20, 2013

I really hope this is all true. Neither of them have tweeted in over a day so it’s possible they are together. This makes me so happy :)

SANAYA

Posted at 9:37 AM on April 20, 2013

HER SONG COME AND GET IT. ITS PRETTY CATCHY.

jelena

Posted at 9:37 AM on April 20, 2013

yup.. i think selena and justin getting back together..
yeah yeah yeah…….
love JELENA…

sparkle

Posted at 9:35 AM on April 20, 2013

Il tell u y shes back wit him Her Album Is TERRIBLE. Her fame is going down the wall so shes getting back together wit 1 of the biggest stars on the plant/ever

Tiffany

Posted at 9:35 AM on April 20, 2013

lol we already knew they’re back together 8) beliebers are jealous hahahahhaha JELENA FOREVER

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 9:26 AM on April 20, 2013

NOBODY is able to see this kiss is as fake as aliens?

Miraal