Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson’s Fun-Filled Malibu Get Together

Sat, April 20, 2013 8:00am EDT by 75 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Malibu
X17

ana

Posted at 10:19 PM on April 28, 2013

god bless theme always .i like theme so much

MANSI GAUTAM

Posted at 4:07 AM on May 3, 2013

ya they are just made for each other.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 7:49 AM, Hollywood Life wrote:

> ** > ana commented: “god bless theme always .i like theme so much” >

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 4:55 PM on April 28, 2013

@SANUELLE IF YOU GO TO YOUTUBE ASK TO SEE [ ROBERT PATTINSON FIFTY SHADES OF GREY ] THEN ASK [MASTER OT THE UNVERSE ] AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE ROBERT AND KRISTEN NAKED .

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:00 PM on April 22, 2013

@ Samuelle:
Rob never leaves without his guitar… It is as if it is surgically implanted to his hand whenever he leaves on the plane…
What gives and I wonder where he is headed ??

Samuelle 40

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 22, 2013

Perhaps she was inside packing bags isn’t Kristen to start filming in Argentina any time now and that they have scheduled filming accordingly ,no wonder Rob had a tight hold on her all evening at Markus gig .So here we go again Rumours all starting again and he’s hardly left US surprising to note Guitar not clutched in his hand so perhaps he’s come here to UK before moving on to Europe for filming.

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:02 PM on April 22, 2013

@ Samuelle:
Yep, rumors and speculation… yep, ( nods) here we go again….

indie

Posted at 11:58 AM on April 22, 2013

interesting that KS wasn’t hanging out with Rob’s friends during their visit with him in Malibu, while there are always pics of Rob with K’s friends. Maybe Rob’s friends find her immature.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 9:10 PM on April 21, 2013

Just seen Rob flew out today from LAX presumably to start filming next film Didnt say where he was flying to so guess there will be no more photos of Rob and Kristen for yet awhile no wonder they have been cuddling up to one another for a month ,hope its not to long for Kristen before he’s back again.They really look happy and good together.

Arkansas

Posted at 2:26 PM on April 21, 2013

They are really out having fun since Robert got back.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 1:43 PM on April 21, 2013

am happy for y guys back together living togther y proved people wrong your love is stronger emal me back pleaseIic

Loui

Posted at 11:51 AM on April 21, 2013

I see Romero at the back of Kristen again, beautiful friend love how you look out for your friend, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart together what a lovely couple together! Robert Pattinson to star in movie with JOHN CUSACK my ULTIMATE IDOL, aflter that movie I will never be able to say anything bad about Robert because John Cusack and Julianne More are the best, I have seen both of them in every Movie they have made, Good Luck Robert, Love to Robert and Kristen, you are a formidable couple!

acerrr96

Posted at 10:07 AM on April 21, 2013

amanpreet kaur

Posted at 8:51 AM on April 21, 2013

i am very happy to see both rob and kristen together again they are just made for each other couple love you guys….

lena

Posted at 8:29 AM on April 21, 2013

Kristen should be go on in your life, in your career, if you can. It should not rejecting role for Mr. Pattinson. One guy in her life are few. My opinion

lizzy

Posted at 8:05 AM on April 21, 2013

i dont know anyone in hollywood stars like robert and kristen. they are so ordinary people . they are born for each other. ROBSTEN FOREVER. the best couple ever !!

julie

Posted at 7:51 AM on April 21, 2013

My love is all for Kristen and Robert, my heart is with them!! Are admirable and sweet, so authentic when trying to lead a normal life without neuroses, they are the best

Margaret

Posted at 6:39 AM on April 21, 2013

I think its obvi they are together and good luck to them BUT giving her his grandmothers ring UNless soemone has actually seen it and has provenece that it is his grandmothers Im skeptical He may indeed have given her a ring BUT in England he would give it to her on her wedding day As a wedding present she may wear it as the somethng old that is UNLESS his parents and sisters agreed to it being an engagment ring for Kristen We dont go giving our heirlooms away so easily
I would speculate the reason he has it and not one of his sisters is because there are 2 sisters

Loui

Posted at 12:00 PM on April 21, 2013

@MARGARET, if this is indeed true they are engaged or his entire family supports them in their LOVE for each other, it is centainly the ultimate commitment in the UK, HURAY! I Love this, now I can commence with my own life, which I have put on hold for them

mansi

Posted at 5:24 AM on April 21, 2013

Gema

Posted at 5:21 AM on April 21, 2013

I loved them together. They make a nice looking couple. I am so glad he gave her a second chance and they are together now. They seem in love more than ever. I have also heard from a friend whose friend works in entertainment industry that they have indeed got hitched. So I don’t know they might have been married already. I would not be surprised since Rob gave Kristen the ring that belonged to someone in his family. I guess the time will show. You guys look amazing together. so happy for your love. Kristen is a good person so I think Rob you made good decision by taking her back. I think you truly love each other. You are soul mates! Love you both!!!

Hanna

Posted at 1:50 AM on April 21, 2013

I’m glad to see Kristen and Rob, happy again and enjoying each others company! Love them..

Stef

Posted at 11:24 PM on April 20, 2013

@ Kay

And yes I defend them because your presence is spoiling my enjoyment. love that part

AMW

Posted at 9:58 PM on April 20, 2013

Kristen has a really beautiful face but I do wish she would smile more. Whatever. She and Rob are so great together. I just watched another love story movie tonight and the two major stars had no chemistry. Kristen and Rob just naturally have it because they are in love. I do hope they stay together and I really hope they don’t read negative comments. It would be a much better place if everyone lived by the age old rule; if you have nothing nice to say…….