Dead Boston Bomber’s All-American Wife & 3-Year-Old Daughter Revealed

Fri, April 19, 2013 6:01pm EST by 12 Comments
Tamerlan Tsarnaev Family
Courtesy Photo, Courtesy of Facebook

paula

Posted at 11:54 AM on April 23, 2013

These terrorists always live a seemingly normal and quiet life with their familly…you should not trust this «quiet people»…I don´t trust them, don´t care if they are nice or polite…murderers, devils, should be put back in their countries. I wonder why the USA continues to accept this people.
you are so rigourous at the airports, but you have the terrorism living in your country. Don´t understand that.

Peter Simon

Posted at 10:24 AM on April 23, 2013

I believe this woman is involved. Why didn’t she immediately inform the police of the identity of the bomber as soon as she saw the pictures on TV?! She was covering her terrorist husband and therefore is guilty in the death of the policeman who died as the result of the chase… She’s a traitor and must be tried by a military court!!!

Sue

Posted at 11:27 AM on April 20, 2013

I would have a huge hijab burning party. I convert for you and you bring this kind of shame to me and our child… I would need some form of catharsis.

Hotmail

Posted at 8:54 AM on April 20, 2013

Will she not unconvert from Islam?

Eda

Posted at 11:13 AM on April 20, 2013

Why should she if she believes in it now? I’m aware of the wrong public image Islam gives but I’m a Muslim and no way in hell I’m covering up my hair or screaming the name of Allah all around the town. Just because you are a Christian doesn’t mean you go to Church every sunday, extremist don’t define ones religion.

Tinka

Posted at 4:47 AM on April 20, 2013

Okay, this site is a bit weird. I replied to FredErick, and it now looks like my comment to him (Seriously?) is a comment to this post… As for this post, I’m wondering the same thing Lucy’s wondering: Why is there a picture of his wife’s sister?!?

Lucy

Posted at 1:08 AM on April 20, 2013

Ummm whys there a pic of his sister in law,and not wife? His wifeneeds to give her daughter her last name and good for her she can collect her hubbys social security if he was a citizen and is eligible. If shes smart

FredErick

Posted at 2:12 AM on April 20, 2013

Lucy at least if you are going to comment, learn how to compose a sentence in English! Idiot!

Tinka

Posted at 4:43 AM on April 20, 2013

Seriously?

JJ

Posted at 8:03 PM on April 21, 2013

Piss off, douchebag.

ldmorg

Posted at 4:25 PM on April 19, 2013

sadie dudley.

Posted at 4:11 PM on April 19, 2013

i am so sorry:( for the people!