Kim Kardashian Talks About Marrying Kanye West In New Special

Fri, April 19, 2013 5:27pm EDT by 20 Comments
Kim Kardashian Kanye West Secrets
Courtesy of E!, FameFlynet

Hanna

Posted at 11:15 PM on April 23, 2013

I was going to joint these haters and write bad, but I started thinking! We just going to say the opposite of what’s true, If Kanye West didn’t want this why would he go through all this trouble ,maybe he is happy! And they are both going to be fine I think Kim is a nice person, maybe she made some mistakes but, she just trying to hard to fit in or be excepted ! Don’t change you look to much ! You fine just the way you are.

johnwayne1

Posted at 11:52 PM on April 23, 2013

@Hanna, Another waste of free education. Spell check is a free access click.

Khlotranny Kartrashian

Posted at 10:20 AM on April 23, 2013

Kanye will not marry this pig….. Why buy the cow when the milk is for free…..KIm is only for the boning…you cannot make a hoe into a housewife….Anyway all pigfart Kim cares about is the money and the wedding…..Kanye would be smart into distancing himself from this skank

Alisa-Chan

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 21, 2013

BTW… does anyone else think she’s looking more like OctoMom every day now? What is she doing to her lips? They’re starting to look like those weird plastic surgery lips-gone-wrong that so many formerly-beautiful celebs have. She had natural beauty. It’s a shame to see people wrecking themselves up all in pursuit of beauty when they were already beautiful to begin with.

Alisa-Chan

Posted at 1:06 PM on April 21, 2013

If he actually married her I’d be *REALLY* surprised. I’m expecting what will really happen is he’ll be off to the next thing pretty soon and she’ll end up a single mom raising his kid on her own. He’s was probably getting bored of her and she got knocked up to try to keep him from leaving. That never works. They leave anyway then you’re stuck with some kid.

Do You!

Posted at 1:39 PM on April 21, 2013

@Alisa-Chan. I also don’t think Kanye will marry Kim.
Kanye seems to be the type of guy who does whatever the hell he wants!
I would hope Kim didn’t get pregnant to try and keep Kanye, that’s just dumb.
And you’re not stuck with some KID! if he leaves. You are left with a BEAUTIFUL! reminder of what could have been. And it’s your KID! as well. You make it sound like it only belonged to the sperm donor, and he ditched you with it.
Kim has enough money to to take care of her child, and a family that would be there for her if it all goes belly-up.
I just hope a custody battle isn’t in her future.

sheila

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 22, 2013

I think you are both wrong. I believe Kanye will marry Kim and that he will want to marry as soon as possible. Kanye had this deep love and respect for his mother and I believe that this is the way he treats Kim also. You only have to see how a man treats his mother to know how he treats other women. I really do believe that both of them love each other and will love that baby of theirs as well. I wish them good luck.

quianie

Posted at 5:17 PM on April 20, 2013

i think kanye might marry her i love them both she will be a great mother and he will be a awesome father wish them both the best and stop hating on her its a waste of time becuz she gunna continue to do her so jus stop it love u kim and kanye hope u tie the knot someday

Sheila

Posted at 4:57 PM on April 20, 2013

LOL I have never seen haters flip their wigs so hard. Kim really got you people acting like crack addicts, you claim to dislike her yet you are the first to run to a post about her, she is like crack to haters the HAVE to keep coming back for more. Meanwhile she is living, loving, and following her dreams. I hope that you understand that you have no affect on Kim’s bottom line, the people that support them are who matters not you haters, you don’t purchase their products, watch their shows or support what they do, so you have absolutely no say in whether they stay or go, it’s the FANS that decide that,so you can hop on any and every gossip site, blog, etc. and spew hate all day long, call her fat, call her ugly, call her a ho, call her whatever you like YOU WILL NOT affect her bottom line, nor will you affect her destiny, and until you haters get that, you will always be left scratching your heads wondering why they continue to be successful, why they continue to be relevant, why they continue to grow their empire. You have no say in the outcome because you DO NOT matter in the least, they don’t even know that you are breathing. You can however affect your own destiny by sitting around spewing hatred and vitriol at others that you don’t even know, you can bring bad Karma on yoursel fan your family by simply being vile and dispicable, and many of you wonder WHY you are so miserable in life.

Ok

Posted at 4:32 PM on April 20, 2013

Lol k @ johnwayne1 yes haters

Lillian

Posted at 8:26 AM on April 20, 2013

Haters .

johnwayne1

Posted at 8:31 AM on April 20, 2013

@Lillian, Haters? Because a pig is called by its rightful name, does not mean that the person who says the word is a “Hater”. Moron.

johnwayne1

Posted at 7:52 AM on April 20, 2013

Pig.

hahaha

Posted at 12:04 AM on April 20, 2013

Look how bad she looks now. She messed her face up. She was soooo pretty when she dated Reggie. If she started with this face she would have never gotten so famous. I’m gonna watch season two of kuwtk to remember the good times lol when she influenced me to get dolled up…

Hate whores

Posted at 11:09 PM on April 19, 2013

Please that miscarriage scare was all staged. This people are all about the lies,manipulation,stealing,using people and milking fame. Who was kim before the sextape? NOBODY so if someone was that DESPARATE for fame and got peed on. I bet they are capable of doing the unthinkable. Just look at that stupid teen mom,she is making sextape just because people made it and they are whoring everywhere!

Hate whores

Posted at 11:03 PM on April 19, 2013

Yes I know the fools will watch them. I don’t know why people will love to watch people sit and talk about unecessary things! All the lies,the reshot videos the judge granted her divorce! Yes that is the wicked world we live in where people will hurt people and walk away free proudly and continue their evil acts!

wanda

Posted at 11:45 PM on April 19, 2013

You do know you can just change the channel right @Hate Whores?
I don’t watch anything Kardashian, my friends do though.
It is what it is. I don’t buy their products and I don’t watch their shows. So I don’t go around bashing them because I don’t care about them one bit!
When I don’t like something it gets none of my time or money, I just leave it up to the people that continue to put money in these people’s pockets just because they let cameras follow them around performing skits for a living.

damn!

Posted at 8:30 PM on April 19, 2013

Kanye is not gonna marry her.
How would they have a marrige anyway if he’s never home?
Kanye is married to his music.
Kim should try to focus on the most part being a single mom, because Kanye will probably hardly be around.
Hopefully he will but I don’t hold out much hope.

Sonoma

Posted at 7:18 PM on April 19, 2013

Even this damn “interview” is rehearsed. But then agan, what legit reporter would want to interview her? She doesn’t have anything profound to say. So stupid.

Victoria

Posted at 5:37 PM on April 19, 2013

Kanye will never marry her. She’s pregnant with his first child, where has he been during this divorce, her “miscarriage” scare and all the rest? Hope Kanye is ready to pay through the nose for child support. They’re stuck together for the next 18 year’s. Hope it was worth it Kanye