‘Once Upon A Time’ Scoop: Belle’s New Persona Will ‘Destroy’ Mr. Gold

Fri, April 19, 2013 3:25pm EST by 5 Comments
Once Upon A Time Spoiler
Courtesy of ABC

Sasha

Posted at 9:11 PM on September 2, 2013

I want bell to get her memory back so bad her and rumple are meant for each other and on another topic don’t look if u haven’t see this episode but I want Captain Hook to be with emma

Carrie

Posted at 2:39 PM on April 24, 2013

Torture. can’t Rumbelle have peace for a minute?

Gabrielle

Posted at 5:25 PM on April 21, 2013

I think this sounds like a really interesting concept, and I’m looking forward to seeing how everyone in Storybrooke, not only Mr. Gold, deals with Belle’s new persona. Unfortunately I probably won’t be able to see her new persona right away because I work at DISH when Once Upon A Time airs, but I’ll catch up with the show, and Belle, on my DVR. I have the DISH Hopper, which auto-records Once Upon A Time and everything else on ABC during primetime, so it will be easy for me to keep up with Belle even if I forget to set a timer for the show.

Laraine Thorpe

Posted at 8:25 AM on April 20, 2013

when asked if Belle gets her memory back I wish she would just give a simple yes or no emilee is always “thare will be a resolution to the lacy story” or she will eventually get with the program. is all that a yes no or maybe. caus I don’t understand

Laraine Thorpe

Posted at 8:23 AM on April 20, 2013

As long as the 2 of them stay together and belle’s fairy tale memory comes back at the end of the season. I don’t care what else happens