Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Should Get Back Together — Timing Is Perfect

Fri, April 19, 2013 9:33am EDT by 56 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Back Together
FameFlynet

Saga

Posted at 8:22 PM on April 19, 2013

I don’t know Why I keep visiting this site, they are all Idiots anyway.

plasticbieber

Posted at 6:06 PM on April 19, 2013

So happy it’s Friday. This is the perfect time where I can do voodoo on Selena Gomez and try give her Avalanna’s cancer :)

anon

Posted at 5:37 PM on April 19, 2013

They weren’t actually together. xoxo was correct when saying that Justin took off before Selena landed. She was in Norway for a different reason.

shut up aokalani

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 19, 2013

aokalani u comment so much its not even funny, just shut the f**k up. we get it. and wats up with the caps is ur keyboard stuck on cap lock or something?

AOKALANI

Posted at 1:55 PM on April 19, 2013

YEAH BUT SELENA WAS BACKSTAGE WITH JUSTIN AFTER HE WAS DONE WITH HIS SHOW.

Xoxo

Posted at 1:37 PM on April 19, 2013

Lol. Next jokes please. Btw Justin and his crew left Norway when Selena landed.

Meme

Posted at 12:51 PM on April 19, 2013

OMFG Bill, I love you so much! You’ve just expressed what all Jelenators have gone through these couple of months and we couldn’t agree with you any more!! I think you’re the only person I like from here, so yeah, feel important, lol.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 12:23 PM on April 19, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

hadis

Posted at 12:00 PM on April 19, 2013

I hope they get back together coz they were made for each other

emoosh

Posted at 11:50 AM on April 19, 2013

I realy want to see them together they are sooo cute together

and why did the breakup?
plz tell me

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 19, 2013

I LOVE THEM TOGETHER. THEY WERE SO GOOD TOGETHER. BUT DO YOU THINK THERE BOTH READY TO GET BACK TOGETHER. YOU NEVER KNOW WITH THOSE TWO.

Amber

Posted at 11:26 AM on April 19, 2013

what is really gross is that since they broke up you KNOW he stuck that nasty little dick in some nasty ho bags. Justin doesn’t exactly pick the best looking girls. The girl he pulled her pants down and wanted to “taste” was NASTY looking, bordering on male. The play boy bunnies on his bus were nasty, male looking trailer trash as well. Go get it Selena but if you get aids or herpes that is on you girl. gold diggers get what they have coming. I agree with Jay below go lay in the bed you made.

spaz101

Posted at 11:12 AM on April 19, 2013

well it seems to good to be true i think it is way to late selena pulled out the friends card but we all know justin wants to get her back but if he wanted to get back together he should have made his move in the lost chest game a week after that heated up trip

DanielleJean7

Posted at 10:56 AM on April 19, 2013

This is my ultimate favorite article I’ve ever read on HL. I love Jelena and kept hope alive for them. I believe in love and wish the best for them. JeleneForeverrrrrr!!!!!

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:50 AM on April 19, 2013

THERE FRIENDSHIP CAN LAST A LIFETIME. BUT GETTING BACK TOGETHER I DON’T KNOW ABOUT THAT

jodie

Posted at 10:50 AM on April 19, 2013

Omb i love JB and i think jelena should be back justin was so.much happier with selena even thougj im mad at her because she laughed about making him cry :@ but selena makes justin happy so that makes mee happy :DD

Lesley

Posted at 10:47 AM on April 19, 2013

I find this a load of bull! I dont know how many times gossip sites have said it time they get back together or Jelena is back. They broke up. Get over it! its apart of life people break up. It probably wont work even if they did get back together and its their personal lives. STAY THE HELL OUT OF IT!!!!

Angel

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 19, 2013

Js lyk kristen and robbert bt justin and selena lukd cute 2getha mo than K and R ,ey shld gt bk 2getha

Marion

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 19, 2013

Justin is not in Norway he is in Denmark now. I am a Norwegian belieber and I miss him. Before I going to his concert april 16 in Tuesday I do like a boy but after concert I do not like the boy anymore. Because I got feelings for Justin .

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 10:31 AM on April 19, 2013

No pictures, videos or eyewitnesses yet proving they were together in Norway-would like to see something first.

dri

Posted at 10:30 AM on April 19, 2013

guys stop prank

justin loves selena
selena loves justin
we’ll leave happy justin
they marry

they do not want us to be sad
we will support justin

dri

Posted at 10:17 AM on April 19, 2013

justin has no way can not live without selena
and neither
selena can live without justin
we to understand

selena loves
justin too
we have to understand
they are perfect soulmates
no way to separate
I’m happy for the two
jelena returned
need to get married soon

Marion

Posted at 10:16 AM on April 19, 2013

I dont like that, selena has be so ugly to Justin. Justin deserves a better woman than selena. Iam a belieber , but I not happy right now. Is a bad choice, so I just hope.

ashley

Posted at 9:55 AM on April 19, 2013

OMG!!!this news made my day…i’m so happy…they should definitely get back togerther…they are amazing togerther

AOKALANI

Posted at 10:29 AM on April 19, 2013

I DON’T THINK SO. THERE BETTER AS FRIENDS. I WOULD LOVE THEM TO GET BACK TOGETHER. I DONT THINK THERE READY TO GET BACK TOGETHER.

abby

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 19, 2013

so you want them to get back together because Hollywood life is walking on egg shells? You’re using them for publicity! Justin is still the same! Yeah he’s making mistakes but who doesn’t? Every mistake he does he’s learning from it! What about Selena have you even saw Spring Breakers?

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:39 AM on April 19, 2013

put the whole thing behind us so that we don’t have to heare anymore about that crap!!!!!!!!!!!! MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOKALANI

Posted at 10:54 AM on April 19, 2013

SERIOUSLY LIKE WOW. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. THEY WERE AMAZING COUPLE. BUT I DON’T KNOW GETTING BACK TOGETHER IS RIGHT FOR THEM. DOWN THE ROAD MAYBE. THERE BETTER AS FRIENDS. THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS. THERE FRIENDSHIP COULD LAST A LIFETIME.

israa

Posted at 11:15 AM on April 19, 2013

OMG I hope that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez they are back I’m really sooooo HAPPY that JB and SG ARE BACK…..

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:37 AM on April 19, 2013

I DON’T THINK JUSTIN OR SELENA ARE GETTING BACK TOGETHER. THERE FRIENDSHIP WILL LASTT A LIFETIME. GETTING BACK TOGETHER I DON’T KNOW.

chaste

Posted at 12:19 PM on April 19, 2013

I pray they come back together, cos they are lovely….