Boston Bombing Suspects’ Parents: Our Sons Were Set Up

Fri, April 19, 2013 5:49pm EDT by 10 Comments
Boston Bombing Suspects
Courtesy Photos

Anna

Posted at 2:55 AM on June 28, 2014

Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe this amazing site needs much more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!

Abigail Rosen

Posted at 1:43 PM on December 7, 2013

The subsequent time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much
as this one. I imply, I do know it was my option to read, however
I truly thought youd have something fascinating to say.
All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing
that you might repair when you werent too busy in search of attention.

Pamela

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 23, 2013

Personally, I think the Dad is behind it, and put his sons up to it. Shame on him.

laura123

Posted at 2:13 AM on April 20, 2013

i’m not trying to be racist but i read it somewhere that his wife has converted to islam. no offense

kate barrows

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 21, 2013

and ?… what are you trying to say that people who are islam are bad?

Jennifer Landers

Posted at 11:31 PM on April 19, 2013

Call it karma…his mother has a criminal record because she shoplifted from Lord and Taylor…video helping the FBI identify the suspects came from Lord and Taylor

Lee

Posted at 10:43 PM on April 19, 2013

And children have never been known to lie to their parents and parents have never been known to lie for their children…,SAID NO ONE EVER!!!!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 8:40 PM on April 19, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Leiyv loll

Posted at 8:18 PM on April 19, 2013

Damn people will do anything these days now however they choose to do thing like that 25 year old one is dead and the 19 year old is caught by the police in Boston rather they were set up or not set up they still had did it

cinci

Posted at 7:28 PM on April 19, 2013

The pleasure we are having with all this diversity, our strength.