‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: ‘Ghosts’ Are Coming To Mystic Falls For ‘Revenge’

Thu, April 18, 2013 10:40am EDT by 20 Comments
Vampire Diaries Spoilers
Courtesy of The CW

Ayomide Bridget

Posted at 3:13 AM on July 13, 2013

I prefer lexi suld b brought bck to d land of the living since stefan is nt wit Elena nw at least to keep his company.dnt u tink Silena wil b cute sinc his mission to reunite wit his true love ws cut short wen d cure ws used on Katrina….lol.

Kaitlyn

Posted at 7:17 AM on May 6, 2013

I really hope tht jeremy, alaric, jenna, vicki and anna come bAck along wiyh kol because i loved him and its going to be really good since elena is determined to kill katherine hope katherine doesnt head about it and try to kill elena first. Also who else was so happy to see klaus and caroline in the woods until it turned out to be silus tht just sucked but i hope he comes back for real

johnbusch47

Posted at 9:05 PM on May 5, 2013

I think that they will all get it at somepoint or klaus, mostly because I think that if klaus drinks it they will all become human…. plus with his child arriving I think it would make everything more interesting.

satindoll65

Posted at 11:28 AM on April 27, 2013

WHY Ghost??? Once a person is “Dead Dead” let it go. Bring back what this show was suppose to be from the begining.. Vampires, Werewolves, Witches & Originals. If the storyline keeps the ghost, bring back (Lexi) who is good for Stefan. I am very pleased that Eiljah is back (drooling), can hardly wait for the Originals spin off. It would be awesome if Eiljah was the one who ended up as Elena’s mate for eternity once she gets her emotions back, while Damon & Stefan continue to fight for her affections. At the complete ending of the vampire diaries series, Elena realizes it was really Stefan she wants as her true love. Damon of course is devastated but excepts, ends up with his first and only TRUE love Katrena.

mike willey

Posted at 7:02 PM on April 21, 2013

Stefon is going to take the cure Elena and dammon. Are lovers in real life so it makes sence they will stay together in the end

cheyanne

Posted at 7:19 PM on April 24, 2013

They may be lover’s in Real life but on this show it started out STELENA and it should end with STELENA(;And if it doesn’t there’s gonna be a lot of pissed people.

aisha

Posted at 1:11 AM on April 21, 2013

Ugh, no theyve alreadly done this ! how stupid. I hope maybe theyre not ghosts of people they now ?

Maya

Posted at 11:14 PM on April 19, 2013

I would’ve enjoyed it better, but they have done this before, 3×07 “Ghost World”

Cam

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 19, 2013

That’s such a cop out. Bringing people back from the dead? Really? Its like this show doesn’t care about consequences. Magic is the “cure all” for everything single problem they have. This show is becoming so disappointing. But having said that, I hope Alaric comes back he was amazing.

mvk

Posted at 3:19 AM on April 19, 2013

Oh I don’t know Hannah, I almost left because of cry baby Stefan. Give me Damon any day. I hope they bring back Alaric.

Maya

Posted at 11:10 PM on April 19, 2013

It’s so annoying how Delena fans are blindly by their obsesion, wake up! Delena is never gonna happen ’cause the show is all about Elena is in love with Damon-Elena is in love with Stefan, so if in the end Elena is gonna choice Damon that’s it, the show is over and we’re not gonna see anything else

maria

Posted at 6:14 PM on April 20, 2013

could not agree more!

maria

Posted at 12:52 AM on April 29, 2013

same here, got tired of watching sanctimonious bore stefan, but i love damon to much and since he is mostly the reason i watch the show, I keep hanging in there.

emily

Posted at 8:26 PM on June 17, 2013

I can’t agree more!!! Damon is thee BEST for elena and stefan needs to learn he’s not best for her. TEAM DAMON!

Anna

Posted at 11:37 PM on April 18, 2013

C’mon ppl: HOT UNCLE MASON! A girl can only dream

Summer-Dance-Lover-2000

Posted at 5:56 PM on April 18, 2013

Lexi

mwanda or jessica

Posted at 11:57 AM on April 18, 2013

Jeremy I love him,yeah hannah stephen is so WOw like seriously and his the best

mwanda or jessica

Posted at 11:55 AM on April 18, 2013

Jeremy I love him

Hannah

Posted at 10:59 AM on April 18, 2013

As long as Stefan is still around, I’m good. If he had to leave because of DE, I would have been PISSED!!

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 18, 2013

there is somebody alive who believes this fairy tale?