‘Teen Wolf’ Season 3: Extended Promo Reveals More Of Scott’s Inner Struggle

Thu, April 18, 2013 1:12pm EDT by 7 Comments
Teen Wolf Season 3
Courtesy of MTV

sam

Posted at 11:16 PM on May 13, 2013

I watch teen wolf sense it first came out and I absolutely love the show I’m addicted to it alison is not too big for Scott and I think they look beautiful together they are the best couple out there and if you don’t like the show then why are you even posting. Sorry to sound mean but honestly if you don’t like the show you don’t watch it all the time then why even bother posting a comment like that love Teen Wolf can’t wait for the new season

Amber

Posted at 8:37 AM on April 19, 2013

Whoa!

Teen Wolf Instinct (@InstinctTW)

Posted at 5:25 PM on April 18, 2013

Thanks for publicity of our video promo extended of Teen Wolf Season 3 ;)

sarah

Posted at 1:20 PM on April 18, 2013

Teen wold is one of those shows to watch when nothing good is on. It’s bearable. What would make it a great show is if they’d get rid of Allison and show more of Derek. Allison is physically to big for Scott and they look weird together.

Mister Mistoffelees

Posted at 3:49 PM on April 18, 2013

I have to respectfully disagree. I think that Teen Wolf is one of those guilty pleasure shows that’s really not great but is super addictive. It’s real strength is the plot-intensive action and the relationships between the characters and, while I would love to see more of Derek, I love Allison, too. Also I think that saying that “Allison is physically to[o] big for Scott and they look weird together” is both enforcing of unnecessary societal expectations that women need to be smaller than men and simply untrue. Scott and Allison are adorable pots of sunshine that shine brightest when they’re together.

Andy Swift

Posted at 4:06 PM on April 18, 2013

1. Allison’s not too big for Scott.
2. They broke up, so you have nothing to worry about.

kelsey

Posted at 9:01 PM on June 15, 2013

ok but whoever says that teen wolf is a show to watch when nothing else is good on is seriously out of their mind. Teen wolf is great and nobody should say that it is just ok. I do not understand how people cannot luv this amazing show