Selena Gomez Goes To Norway To Visit Justin Bieber

Thu, April 18, 2013 6:40pm EST by 49 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Reunion
Pacific Coast News

Posted at 5:54 PM on October 18, 2013

Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to understand a lot approximately
this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I feel that you could do with some
% to pressure the message home a bit, however instead of that, that is fantastic
blog. An excellent read. I’ll definitely be back.

dedicated hosting

Posted at 3:54 PM on August 4, 2013

I must thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own blog now ;)|

i love justin bieber words cant explain

Posted at 2:19 PM on April 25, 2013

they defo should split up aginnnnn ……..

missbiebermania

Posted at 6:35 AM on April 21, 2013

ahhhhha they are back together…….. yey!!!!

Selena Gomez Rocks

Posted at 7:57 PM on April 23, 2013

Selena seriously Justin is sleeping with other people I mean seriously you shouldn’t get back together with him.

giin

Posted at 4:22 AM on April 20, 2013

big whoop

Sunny here

Posted at 8:25 PM on April 19, 2013

On the bright side, if they did get back together, maybe she would have less time to spend singing live!!!!!

i hate selena but love jb

Posted at 2:20 PM on April 25, 2013

aha you make me laugh……

AOKALANI

Posted at 12:44 PM on April 19, 2013

WOW. JUSTIN CAN GET ANY GIRL HE WANTS. HES A HOT COMMODITY. I DON’T KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT. BUT I DO THINK THEY WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I DON’T KNOW IF JUSTIN OR SELENA ARE READY TO GET BACK TOGETHER. ITS UP TO THEM IF THEY WANT TO OR NOT.

Sunny here

Posted at 12:31 PM on April 19, 2013

She will go back to him, as he IS the reason she has any type of career to begin with. She realized she needs him , and will never do better. Anyone she datesd after him is a downgrade and she knows it. He is an idiot if he takes her back. They will reconcile for her birthday, and within a few months start fighting again. She tries to Mommy him too much, and he needs his freedom for awhile. They may even get married, but it won’t last. Sorry, don’t wish either of them bad, but it is a horrific idea to get back together after all the drama and fights. He wants her back because he is used to getting whatever he wants, so if someone doesn’t want him, he wants that all the more. She can’t trade up from him, and her career would be a done deal guarantee if she is with him.