Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Cute ‘In N Out’ Lunch Date

Wed, April 17, 2013 5:53pm EDT by 20 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Date
FameFlyNet

stacey

Posted at 12:21 PM on April 26, 2013

jb
how dare you,rob is not a dummie you are a hater and i hate you.you are a horrible person and you should be ashaned of yourself!!!!!and kristen isent a slut we all make mistakes.!!!!!!!!!!!!

jb

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 18, 2013

Kscrew=SLut
RP=Dummie

indie

Posted at 3:05 PM on April 18, 2013

@ Jen: I’m on your side Jen and i bet others on this site are too. You tell Margaret! You go girl! Jen is Awesome!!!!

JEN

Posted at 2:01 PM on April 19, 2013

@indie Thanks that’s so nice. Yeah but everyone has their own opinions and I am not going to keep my mouth shut just because she doesn’t like it

IDGAF

Posted at 7:23 AM on April 18, 2013

I’m a big fan of robsten…they are just too cute and adorable. .I love them both and I love to see them together, I believe they are one of the greatest couple ever! They chemistry is just unique and intense like no others. Their love for each other irradiated and it’s visible! I still can’t believe how stupid Kristen was falling for the old guy and having a fling .But I know she’s young and she didn’t had a “normal” adolescence. .such dating guys..as far as I know she dated arangano …so she hasn’t a long list of boyfriends and obviously she is different than most girls her age. I totally support her and I know she is ashamed of what she did..and the most important rob loved her, and she adores him. Robsten forever!

Margaret

Posted at 6:25 AM on April 18, 2013

Jen Jen Jen if I read you right then your a Rob fan yayayaya I think hes yum and if only I were 25 years younger ahhh hehe In my dreams But thats its in all of our dreams I wont be a kritsten hater Im not a rob hater as some are on here and call him bad things cos hes with the women he loves well we think he loves her hes never said he has! I think theres enough sadness pain and hurt in this world with out ripping apart people we dont know Jen Are you honestly saying IM mean cos I dont like her been diised by people (I hate that word use your grammar) You need to be nasty about her to make you happy you by doing this it gives you some sort of joy or as we English say you get your JOLIIES off by your hatred and vile absue of her But you say in ENGLISH please we dont like her we dont RESPECT her not diss her Jen sweetie this is where you show your age your youth You inex in life to understand life is dirty messy hard Most people make mistakes that is life and it comes with life living life We fail at something you have 2 choices you either go in to a corner and weep or you stand up and try again be better Thats what Kristen did she failed she and RS made a bad mistake but she didnt run she didnt take to REHAB as you YANKS do at every turn She stood up apologised said she was sorry to the entire world Could you do that I know even at my age I dont think I could?
So if your a Rob fan then surely you want him to be happy Hes back with her he went back last October not for the fim he went back cos he wanted to He took her to London to spend time with his family in November He took her to IOW for NY as theyve done the last 2 years He was with her till he went to Ozz as soon as the film finished he didnt go home to his parents (I admit if I was his MUM id a been a bit pissed not to have seen him) No Jen he got off the plane and went straight to her house He could have gone to a hotel He could have gone to a myriad of his mates to stay with BUT no no no he went back to the women he evidently wants If e saying that 2 yung people seem happy to be together and I have a few teens and young adults with no life skills then id bet my back any day I love oyu writing you should have said why doint you back off I dont like what you say and WHAT is a question So it should have read I dont like your writing or your post and Hun I will keep posting you dont have to reply or read it Your not old enough to have an opinion and PLEASE learn Grammar OK

JEN

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 18, 2013

EXCUSE ME!!! I am not a child so stop treating me like I am. Your the one who is a child abusing people who do not agree to your opinions. I don’t care if he is back with her or not, he can date a monkey for all I care. Know why? Because it is his life!!! See, I can admit that to myself, so stop saying I am living in denial when I am not. And as for my grammar, how dare you. I can spell okay. See this is what you kind of people do, abuse people who do not agree to your opinions. I am old enough maybe even old enough than you. You say your a true fan right?? Well then why are going around acting like a bully, you do know most people will hate you for it but you still do it as if your a big shot. Yes I admire here for saying sorry and all that, but the point is she is making him into following her around and others are even pointing out that he is whipped. I wasn’t meaning to sound mean but you get the point in what I was making because your actually worse than us Nonstens. So maybe you should learn to stop being such a bully and if you want to go and support Kstew, then go to Robsten Dreams and not here. Don’t ever diss me again

JEN

Posted at 2:22 PM on April 18, 2013

Oh and the reason why I am mean about her is because it is truth. I don’t do it to make myself happy so I don’t even know wth your talking about. And I have perfect grammer so HOW DARE YOU!!!

jb

Posted at 11:57 PM on April 17, 2013

Hell No i don’t think Slut and Dummie are cute.

Margaret

Posted at 1:30 AM on April 18, 2013

Thats your choice but why are you on here then?

JEN

Posted at 5:38 AM on April 18, 2013

Margaret don’t take this the wrong way but why are you so mean. If we want to diss her we can. This is not a fan site okay so everyone is going to share their opinions wheter good or bad. If you don’t like it then go somewhere else. Your actually the worse person than the haters that you call us.The reason we are on here is maybe some are still fans of Robs did you ever think of that. So why don’t you just back off and don’t like what you read then go somewhere else, simple. We are never going to change our minds about this homewrecker, so quit trying!!!

mw

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 18, 2013

If you don’t like Rob and Kristen then why do you read things about them. And just because she made a mistake does not make her a slut or him a dummie. Because they are great together and I just love them together.

maysie

Posted at 10:32 PM on April 17, 2013

i hope Rob appreciates Kristen because she is trying so hard to get you to forgive her. From Entertainment, it said that you are not going to do anything special for her again. You want some space from her and Rob likes to hang out with the old geezer like Vince Vaughan, Joaquin Phoenix to hang out with burleques dancer. In what follow their freaken footsteps, Joaquin Phoenix is an eccentric and brilliant actor who hasn’t been right in the head since his brother River died. Vince is an old hand dog who had one night stand with whoever, and he had a relationship with Jennifer Aniston. But she dumped him because he couldn’t keep in his pants. All you magazine online are all the same, full of bullsh’t, first you build them up and tear their relationship down. So where are these reliable sources that you are protecting…….

Margaret

Posted at 1:29 AM on April 18, 2013

I understand but hey its their lives Pheonix is creepy fab actor could have been a really GREAT one he is a far better actor than his brother was or was ever likely to be But he evidently has problmes we dont know what they are and we have no right to know. Vince Vaughn wel I like him hes married now with a child So he gopes out with the Boys OK hes a bot too old but there again some of our Bikie pals are 20 years older than us age shouldnt matter its the person and maybe hes an OK guy none of us know him and JA poor sod its taken her since 2004 Jan till 2012 early on to get over Brad Pitt Why do you think thats they as rich and fam as they are dont feel the same pain we do of cuorse they do I myself dont like the cut of his job the fella Theroix shes engaged too but its nothng to do with me I hope she will be happy she deserves it
As for Rob and Kristen ONLT time will tell if they recover I hope so if thats what they want it would be sad for both of the 5 years togetehr but hey thats longer than some marriges in todays world

Rosita freskita

Posted at 7:48 PM on April 17, 2013

“Wow Rob is seen as well dress blue, his hair carefully, linda beard, his very British porte but his companion !” #$ % & / () =? [* ¨] [ not very careful!

Helen

Posted at 7:31 PM on April 17, 2013

I’m happy with the sequel to Snow White, will be amazing, can not wait!!
Kristen is an amazing actress!!

Uh

Posted at 11:46 PM on April 17, 2013

Kristen is a horrible actress and SWATH was by far her worse movie/acting yet (yes, that includes Twilight). The movie could have been so much better, but sadly the best parts were in the trailers. it was choppy, poorly developed and bad editing. Perhaps with a better director part two could be okay, but they would have to force Kristen to show a little range.

Margaret

Posted at 1:24 AM on April 18, 2013

Why are ytiou commenting on her then? If you didnt like Twis and didnt like SNW whay are you bothering to comment on he you dont like ehr as an actres you dont like the films she makes what makes oyu interested in her at all? Dont get it

Loui

Posted at 5:28 AM on April 18, 2013

Why do you click on Kristen Stewart Stories, if you do not like somebody click on the actors you like and do a beautiful comment on them and you will be a better person, at this point I perceive you as an idiot who wants to be nasty, NOBODY IS POINTING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD TO CLICK ON KRISTEN STORIES!

JEN

Posted at 5:41 AM on April 18, 2013

totally agree kristen is the worst actress ever. Can’t believe they that acting