Kristen Stewart Is Putting Robert Pattinson Romance Before Career

Wed, April 17, 2013 7:00am EDT by 39 Comments
Kristen Stewart Love
FameFlynet

Shubhi Dubey

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 17, 2013

In real life I HATE LOVE STORIES but i dont know why i love TWILIGHT movie soo much.. And i am glad to know that k-stew is giving priority to her relationship & Robert have to support her. I am from INDIA bhopal (m.p). I pray may be 1 day i will hug k-stew&Rob together. Its my dream!!

stacey

Posted at 7:02 AM on April 21, 2013

what is kristen doing!!!!we dont see rob takeing time off his career to make things work i think she is a good actor and if her and rob are ment to be things will work themselves out.

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:14 PM on April 22, 2013

@ stacey:
That is because I think that Rob is more career-driven than Kristen is,and feels he has to prove himself,moreso than Kristen does. She was raised in this industry and had filmed about the smae amount Rob has,Twilight saga,SWATH,Runaways,OTR, whatever else and i bet she feels a break is needed. Good for her, take it if she needs it.
I bet that Rob feels he has more to prove and wants to be working . No harm in that. :)

Samuelle 40

Posted at 7:05 AM on April 18, 2013

Good on Kristen she realised how nearly she had lost Rob so is doing everything possible to make amends ,obviously doing it right going by Birthday celebrations and gifts from him she received ,but remember to give him some space all blokes like a night out with the lads,so nice to see them out and about trying to live a more normal life.Roll on the next stage of their relationship nobody gives family jewellery without a lot of thought (if true) so wedding may be sooner rather than later.

janna

Posted at 12:44 AM on April 18, 2013

Was she nominated for something? She just dropped out of Focus so I would say she has plenty of time to put Rob first.

sammie

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 17, 2013

Career – since when did Screwart have a career? Only actual actors with talent have a “career”

guest43

Posted at 8:28 AM on April 18, 2013

Well @ sammie. I’d say she has a career, being the highest paid actress of 2012. She made even more money then Rob last year.
I’d say if you made 35 MILLON DOLLARS last year, you better believe you have a bleepin! career.

d.harris

Posted at 3:54 PM on April 17, 2013

thank you @jane2.like your comment.

Do You!

Posted at 11:13 AM on April 17, 2013

Does anyone know why Paltrow is so hated.Is it that diet thing?

zorak

Posted at 12:29 PM on April 17, 2013

That’s good question. Amazingly talented woman.Diet stuff reported about children was fabricated Tabloid BS, like this story. I’ve seen her in many interviews, and she seem articulate and gracious. I don’t know who they pole to compile these results. Considering the source, I wouldn’t be surprised if they made it up, like most of the rest of the BS they print

director

Posted at 10:40 AM on April 17, 2013

Screwart is the second most hated person after Gwyneth Paltrow, I thought so because Stewart is a dumb ignorant cow

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:04 AM on April 17, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

21 century

Posted at 9:32 AM on April 17, 2013

NO, NO, NO, no cooking, no lady of the house, no dogs! no men! We to Kristen for new projects. Her new films must be in the first place!!!

Arkansas

Posted at 9:28 AM on April 17, 2013

Not attending the MTV movie awards is not going to hurt her career. I most certainly would have chosen to go somewhere with Robert instead.

natgirl

Posted at 9:28 AM on April 17, 2013

Kristen has films coming up, don’t be in any hurry enjoy life and time with Rob, Kristen you will always be a money maker in the filming industry.

Hollywoodlies sources are the voices in their head

Posted at 9:16 AM on April 17, 2013

You are aware she has 3 movies lined up? Your desire to make her into Suzie freaking homemaker is ridiculous. And his next film project? What one? None of them are moving. Soonest: would be September.

Do You!

Posted at 8:43 AM on April 17, 2013

I hear MTV was ticked that Jennifer Lawrence didn’t show up, and Bradley had to except the best kiss award on his own.
Hey but if you don’t want to show up, you don’t have to. These awards are all a batch of BS! anyway.

jane2

Posted at 8:49 AM on April 17, 2013

Only if you win then its the most biggest thing on earth and if you don’t then it’s a bunch of crap

zorak

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 17, 2013

Contrary to Tabloid BS, She was never committrd to attending. You can’t not show up for something you weren’t schedualed to attend

I LOVE the way you LIE!

Posted at 8:32 AM on April 17, 2013

It’s her life, she can do whatever she wants. who cares to the haters & judgemental people she have Robert by her side and at the same time she’s having a great time with him… let bygones be bygones!

gary

Posted at 8:30 AM on April 17, 2013

Kristen should work to make her films. Pattinson is not that the first place.
There are many beautiful men, who can meet her.

om

Posted at 8:44 AM on April 17, 2013

As beautiful as Rupert ! Her only one true love

poyo

Posted at 8:56 AM on April 17, 2013

you idiot. stop talking nonsense.

Pity

Posted at 9:02 AM on April 17, 2013

OM: ur are an ediot loser, no life, no one will ever like you, never, misarable!!!!!!!!!!!

zorak

Posted at 12:59 PM on April 17, 2013

Hey om. I’m going to give my opinion and let you and the other haters have at me. Rupert and Liberty;s marriage in trouble before KS. Liberty in prior interview had raised many Red fags. Said she felt abandoned and alone. Pictures of public PDA between KS and RS surfaced. Only, I repeat only, facts known. Speculate all you want, no other info about nature extent or length of interaction known. Kristen made very rare public apology. She didn’t say she was hiking the Appalachian Trail. Rob very upset and they separated. After less than 2 months, they worked things out. Liberty on the other hand filed for divorce in a hot minute, and has moved on with her life. and restarted her career. There has never been any public back and forth between her and Kristen. It is my belief that Kristen was played and she wasn’t the first girl to be played by this guy. She did something wrong and accepted responsibility. Whatever happened, She offered an explanation that Rob accepted, and has earned his forgiveness. Sometimes people make bad decisions and do stupid hurtful things. All you can do is be sorry and try to do better

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:28 PM on April 17, 2013

@ zorak:
Well said . I could not agree more. Just sorry that the scandal had to happen in the first place. Read tht Rob gave Kristen his gramma’s ring. Could tht be an engage ring ? :)

Nobody Special

Posted at 8:27 AM on April 17, 2013

She shoulda thought about Rob, before she cheated….

smiley4better

Posted at 8:23 AM on April 17, 2013

Reblogged this on Smiley for better ( new day, new life…. new beginning) and commented:
Kristen Stewart ! what is her b-day wish? OMG!

mmm

Posted at 8:19 AM on April 17, 2013

For myself, I say, I do not. They were my thoughts before, and if it is true that Kristen do not go of projects for Pattinson, I’m disappointed.
No guy not worth it, put his in first place ahead of everything else. And for Kristen’s film work, I want her new movie.

DEE WINTER

Posted at 8:08 AM on April 17, 2013

IS SHE DOING IT OR NO ONE WILL HIRE HER!

...

Posted at 8:04 AM on April 17, 2013

what career, she is the second most hated person in HW

idiots are out

Posted at 8:16 AM on April 17, 2013

”” – after you? I think your comment is absolutely pathetic. Shame on you.

cold

Posted at 10:37 AM on April 17, 2013

google it , she is the second most hated person after Paltrow, I didn’t conduct the survey , so you are just insulting me for no reason, even if I agree with the title Screwart got. She is a selfish dumb c__t..

Nobody Special

Posted at 8:29 AM on April 17, 2013

@ …
Makes me wonder whom ( in your opinion) the first is ? Really curious as to whom your answer is ?
( for me it would be Jane Fonda, for personal reasons…)

....

Posted at 10:38 AM on April 17, 2013

Paltrow is the first …

Nobody Special

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 17, 2013

@ …:
Gotcha .

senzen

Posted at 9:56 AM on April 17, 2013

That’s a weak argument my friend apart from Lindsay Lohan the majority of celebrities on Star magazine’s 20 Most Hated Celebrities in Hollywood list are making a killing in Hollywood. Its true with every success comes hatred and envy so good for her it shows she is doing something right.

zorak

Posted at 12:19 PM on April 17, 2013

Thinking same thing lot of big name stars on that list

senzen

Posted at 7:51 AM on April 17, 2013

Its her life so she should do whatever she wants with it. YOLO