Drake Releases New Song: ‘Girls Love Beyonce’ — Listen

Wed, April 17, 2013 9:16am EDT by 6 Comments
FameFlynet, SplashNews

Drake just dropped his new single ‘Girls Love Beyonce’ and it covers part of Destiny’s Child’s 1999 mega-hit ‘Say My Name.’ Listen to the brand new song and tell us what YOU think!

Drake keeps releasing hit after hit! The 26-year-old rapper dropped his new single “Girls Love Beyonce,” and it talks all about how guys aren’t the only ones that cheat in relationships.

Drake Releases New Song ‘Girls Love Beyonce

The rapper has just dropped another calm and cool single. Drake raps in the song: “Look, I know girls love Beyoncé/Girls love to f–k with your conscience / Girls hate when n—as go missing, and shawty you ain’t no different.”

He goes on to sing: “These days it’s hard to meet women / Feel like my love life is finished / I’ve been avoiding commitment / That’s why I’m in this position. I’m scared to let somebody in on this / No new friends, no, no, no, no / You know how this s–t goes.”

Then with the help of rapper Mr. Fauntleroy, they sing together: “If you’re alone, then say my name, say my name, say my name.”

Drake Disses Chris Brown In New Interview

Drake did an interview on April 12 with EastVillageRadio.com’s show “Keep It Thoro” and he disses Chris Brown and Rihanna.

“Don’t ask me s**t about that man when I come up there and leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities,” he said. “His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that I’m more popping than him and that at one point in life the woman that he loves fell into my lap.”

E!

– Chloe Melas

More Drake News:

1. Chris Brown And Drake’s Fight Caught On Video
  2. Drake On Chris Brown Fight: I Don’t Give A ‘F–k’ About It
  3. Drake Disses Chris Brown & Rihanna In New Video

bvire

Posted at 8:40 PM on April 22, 2013

Drake you got it bad when it comes to Rihanna! you can’t seem to shake her!! Chris has her for real! so sing what ever you want? you don’t know what to do now! She belong to Chris Brown DRake? get over it!!!!!!! hope you read this? we know what your problem is? Rihanna!!!

davina zanzan

Posted at 9:03 AM on April 20, 2013

sorry draky dude.im a girl n i gots no luv for anythin that smells like beyonce n trust in my comunity,we sweep out any trash that has beyonce on it n we are many.no dude,we girllllllllllllss., gots no luv fo beyawnce not on ur life.

Kenzie

Posted at 1:54 AM on April 20, 2013

Love the fact that he’s doing his self and not worrying about no one. He looking for someone but he want to put her out there and flaunt, just hope its not beyonce! Drake has been one of my favorite artist since day one, Love him and I support him in all his music :)

bvire

Posted at 7:52 PM on April 26, 2013

Kenzie Who care he’s the One that can only Rap! not the best and he can’t sing or dance just wien mr. Droop Face Drake he’s not exciting at all or sexy!

Prettynae

Posted at 11:58 PM on April 17, 2013

I love the song

as741852963

Posted at 3:15 PM on April 17, 2013

Y soo many comments, like i don’t understand….and i hate how he slurs Say My Name, jacking up my song like that.