‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Dominates Diva Week

Wed, April 17, 2013 10:35pm EST by 9 Comments
American Idol Recap Diva Week
Courtesy of Facebook

Sue

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 24, 2013

Angie is the true artist on the show. Hope she sings her original song next week!

jimmymackey

Posted at 4:13 PM on April 18, 2013

I didn’t think “When You Believe” was a smart choice, but it is a diva song of course. I think she did well but everyone compares her to the original and she sang both parts; awkward. Unfortunately, since I have to work late at my office at DISH, I can’t watch it live. I can’t wait until the next evening because someone at work will spoil it for me, so I always watch on my DISH Hopper DVR when I’m getting ready for work. I know I’ll always have it to watch because my Hopper records Idol on FOX as well as every other show on primetime TV each night, and I can watch it that week whenever it’s convenient.

LOLO

Posted at 12:47 PM on April 18, 2013

angie miller in to win itttttt

Harry Nilsson

Posted at 1:13 AM on April 18, 2013

Hey, I Harry Nilsson sang ‘Without You’ better than Mariah!

Taylor Hicks

Posted at 1:09 AM on April 18, 2013

Miley Cyrus, oops, Angie Miller is in it to win it. She has the total package to be the next superstar idol after Kelly and Carrie…. Angie!

Joyce

Posted at 8:35 PM on April 18, 2013

Angie is fake and Kree is the real deal. I voted for you Taylor Hicks 100 times on the final nite. Please close your eyes and listen with your ears

Cali Gurl

Posted at 12:51 AM on April 18, 2013

I didn’t think Angie’s two songs were that great but the judges loved both performances. Candice once again was on another level. It would be a shame if she didn’t win because I think she deserves it. My favorite, Amber was just ok tonight. I think Janelle should go home tomorrow but I’m wouldn’t be surprised if it was Amber.

natalie

Posted at 12:13 AM on April 18, 2013

Candice was the absolute best. Angie has a nice voice but not a fan. GO CANDICE!!

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 10:44 PM on April 17, 2013

this is why girls & so daughters are the most fantastic gift in life!!