‘Vampire Diaries’ Prom: 6 Spoiler-y Bites From Thursday’s Episode

Tue, April 16, 2013 5:29pm EDT by 30 Comments
Vampire Diaries Prom Spoilers
Courtesy of The CW

familylobby.com

Posted at 9:38 AM on February 6, 2014

hey there and thank you for your information – I’ve definitely picked up
anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this website,
since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times
previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is
OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently
affect your placement in google and can damage your quality
score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m
adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your
respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

cannabis growing

Posted at 2:33 PM on August 7, 2013

The vapour is not smoke, so that it will not irritate your lungs
or throat. The approach to remedy these factors behind dehydration
and the resulting symptoms is simply to drink more water.
Distribution: The tree is usual in central and peninsular India, bought at 3000 ft in
Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Sub-Himalayan Tract.

lizabeth

Posted at 4:47 PM on April 18, 2013

i think rebekah should get it i say let her be happy that she doesnt want to be a blood sucker and live forever

badg1rl

Posted at 8:10 AM on April 18, 2013

Damon and Elena <3

Allie

Posted at 7:46 AM on April 17, 2013

Oh my God, all Forwood do is have lame, boring sex. She’s had more romance with Klaus & they haven’t even kissed yet. If she goes back to Tyler after Klaus has gone, she really will have taken the stereotype of a dumb blonde to a whole new level lol!!!

Annabelle

Posted at 5:20 AM on April 17, 2013

Yay so excited for Forwood!

maria

Posted at 1:02 PM on April 17, 2013

same here, love Forwood

Sarah

Posted at 5:03 AM on April 17, 2013

I want Bamon to happen.

Kandy

Posted at 11:09 PM on April 16, 2013

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll sit this one out. Sorry, but it’s felt like a big bunch of fanservice for a while now, the quality has decreased.

Me

Posted at 10:12 PM on April 16, 2013

OMG this episode should be interesting! must say that i love Damon, not necesarily with Elena, but really the guy deserves a chance to be himself and for us this could be sexy and fun! On the other hand i wonder what would happen when the Originals begins and the character leaves TVD, what would be the storyline to hold it all together without loosing the magic o the show. Some ideas anyone???

Lana

Posted at 9:28 PM on April 16, 2013

Please, SE are not overused. DE are & they’ve been together 5 mins so what does that tell you!! SE<3

maria

Posted at 1:13 PM on April 17, 2013

SE is totally overused and the most boring couple in TV History ever,It is pretty bad, when even magazines and reporters call them boring. As for DE, they have a huge buildup, and on exciting relationship for almost 4 Years, They have a all consuming Love , with obstacles put in There Way that They have to overcome. I still believe that Elena is punishing Damon, for not believing in there love, when he found out about the SB, Damon has been hurt so many Times, that he wont let Himself believe, that Elena actually loves Him, even though the witch told Him ,She had to love Him as a Human, or the SB would not have happened. Everybody has been doing nothing but rubbing the SB in His Face, especially Stefan, who was actually there, when the Witch said that to Damon. Elena said to Damon, do you want me to go back to beeing the little Girl ,who is afraid to admit what She wants.

Julia

Posted at 9:20 PM on April 16, 2013

So I’m guessing Rebekah will be forced to save Matt using her supernatural powers, which will make her lose the cure. If she goes for the cure, Matt dies somehow (which obviously isnt an option).

Hey

Posted at 9:20 PM on April 16, 2013

Bitter comments, haha, love the spoilers! I really hope that you’re talking about Stelena, have been waiting for something like this for them for a while now! Woho! =)

jade

Posted at 8:53 PM on April 16, 2013

Yay love Stefan and Elena.

Elle

Posted at 8:38 PM on April 16, 2013

Enough with Stefan/Elena already!

Karen

Posted at 8:21 PM on April 16, 2013

I have a horrible feeling the Salvatore dancing with Elena is Stefan. It is only in the promo for the episode. I am so over them! They are boring and so over and done with. Is is so hard to just let Damon and Elena have a least a little time together?

jade

Posted at 8:49 PM on April 16, 2013

Liz

Posted at 8:18 PM on April 16, 2013

It sounds like this is going to be a great episode for everyone, and I’m especially interested to see how Bonnie uses her powers. I’m so glad that even though I will be working late at DISH Thursday, I won’t miss this episode. I always use my DISH Anywhere app to keep from missing new episodes of my favorite shows. It streams the shows recorded on my DVR, to my tablet, so I can watch things on my train home.

sara

Posted at 7:38 PM on April 16, 2013

Caroline and Klaus

Betty

Posted at 7:17 PM on April 16, 2013

Stefan and Caroline Finally ! Develope them more something new and something more grown up, more development too woohoo good. I’m all for develoment

Barbara

Posted at 6:37 PM on April 16, 2013

I’m just waiting for the day the writers decide to give Damon and Bonnie a chance

Taki

Posted at 6:30 PM on April 16, 2013

I love Elena. I hate this fandom. Anyway, ummmm, I don’t know if I want to watch this episode. Sounds like I’d pull all of my hair out.

Kay Bee

Posted at 6:24 PM on April 16, 2013

Forwood Dance <3

Ryan

Posted at 6:19 PM on April 16, 2013

I wish Elena wasn’t the lead female character she’s truly awful & boring I’ve seen enough of her to last forever.

Sarah

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 16, 2013

Thanks for posting! Sounds like the hot dance will be S/E, I can’t wait! And to the song stay–perfection!

jade

Posted at 8:51 PM on April 16, 2013

Me too. Love them

Clare

Posted at 5:54 PM on April 16, 2013

Hmm, SE and the word “hot” don’t go in the same sentence. “Repetition” and “done to death”, maybe.

seasons of emotions

Posted at 6:13 PM on April 16, 2013

Co-f’n sign!

Taz

Posted at 11:18 PM on April 17, 2013

my predictions: Damon cuts in on the S/E dance (hopefully). Matt and Rebecca end up somewhere far away from the dance. Mat’s gets “hurt”, needing vampire blood to heal and Rebecca who has the cure but professes to Matt she hasn’t taken it yet. Then turns out Silas is in Mat’s body and he takes the cure and we see who Silas really is- a suuuuuper hot guy, who wants to kill Bonnie because she is descended from Ketsia (donno spelling) who originally scorned him and made him immortal. Bonnie almost kills him but then he reveals to Bonnie there’s a way to make more cures…idk just a guess