Selena Gomez’s Sexy ‘DWTS’ Performance Of ‘Come & Get It’

Tue, April 16, 2013 9:58pm EDT by 48 Comments
Selena Gomez Dancing With The Stars
Courtesy of ABC

Meghann

Posted at 11:16 AM on May 16, 2013

Oh my god, don’t tell me that this slut is singing on DWTS, DWTS is my favorite show and I don’t her there. She just ruined my favorite show. :(

Sue1206

Posted at 4:56 AM on April 29, 2013

The choreography is extremely easy (boring), so there is no reason really for lip-syncing. I have nevever seen her act, but it MUST be better than her “dancing” and “singing”.

Becky

Posted at 1:04 PM on April 25, 2013

She danced very well, however, I was distracted too much by her lip-syncing. Honestly, I don’t get why she is the current “it” girl with such a large fan base. I don’t say that to belittle her or diminish her talent in any way, as she is a talented girl. However, when you actually compare her to most all of the performers in her age group and genre, she just doesn’t seem to possess as much raw natural ability (definitely not strong enough vocal talent) as her peers.

sellybiggestfan

Posted at 9:06 AM on April 20, 2013

i think she was awesome!! she is good at singing and dancing!!
she looked so sexy, maybe for justin…

oops

Posted at 5:32 PM on April 19, 2013

She can’t sing to save her life.. Dancing or not she still can’t sing.

jkjk

Posted at 12:55 PM on April 18, 2013

At the verse, “Because you love me so” there was a right eye wink from her!! For whom I wonder??
Also isn’t the dress she’s wearing the Bieb’s favorite color “purple”.
TRUE!!

gena

Posted at 12:11 PM on April 18, 2013

Wow, she needs to work on her lip-syncing skills. She was bad. However, she really danced well and is very pretty. I liked it but they should have just let her dance and not pretend to sing.

Setra

Posted at 11:37 PM on April 17, 2013

I enjoyed this bollywood-inspired performance of Selena Gomez’ new single “Come and Get it.” I liked the choreography and thought it fit well with the music. I was at work at DISH when this aired but wasn’t going to miss it so I recorded it on my DVR. I had my DISH Hopper set up with the PrimeTime Anytime feature, to record all primetime shows that came on ABC. Because of this I didn’t have to worry about setting up and individual weekly timer.

Hmm

Posted at 7:44 PM on April 17, 2013

She can’t sing to save her life and the Indian tabla music is just spoiling what could have been a great track…I don’t think this Bollywood inspired thing is working for this song ….anyone who listens to Indian songs can immediately see its not the right fit!

Jean K.

Posted at 5:29 PM on May 15, 2013

Clean your ears out. The tablas fit just fine.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 17, 2013

Also isn’t the dress she’s wearing the Bieb’s favorite color “purple”.

Sarah

Posted at 5:03 PM on April 17, 2013

She just sang the solo,playback almost all the song! Get her a movie that she can work on, seriously!