Martin Richard’s Dad Speaks About Son’s Death In Boston Explosion

Tue, April 16, 2013 2:04pm EDT by 9 Comments
Martin Richard Dad
Courtesy of Facebook

Savanah

Posted at 8:15 AM on April 19, 2013

Im very sorry for your loss and you have my families thoughts and prayers!!

Erika

Posted at 9:04 PM on April 17, 2013

I want the family of Martin to know that I have trying to find my good mark on the world, I have not yet found it yet. Martin found his. So powerful. I believe in quality not quantity. Martin has left a good mark. I do not know if that gives you solice, but maybe. -Erika Lansing, Michigan.

leanne

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 17, 2013

this is just awful the poor family. my heart goes out to the family

Pen

Posted at 5:15 PM on April 16, 2013

For the record his dad was not running.he said in the same interview. He was with his family and another daughter and they where not hurt

cabanajudana

Posted at 4:05 PM on April 16, 2013

“For the first time, the grieving father is speaking out.” It has only been 23 hours since his son’s death, you know.

Catherine

Posted at 2:59 PM on April 16, 2013

Is it really appropriate to have this beautiful angel above a photo of a naked Naya Rivera? Honestly, is there an once of common decency left in Hollywood?

Savanah

Posted at 8:17 AM on April 19, 2013

Wait what?

Mel

Posted at 2:20 PM on April 16, 2013

My God!!! how horrific, this whole family has been torn apart, what a sad, sad thing, what type of hateful monster could have done this? SMH!!! no faith left in humanity.

Ken Bordner

Posted at 10:07 AM on April 20, 2013

In my 56 years on this earth I have never been touched so deeply by a single photograph of a child. This loss has saddened me like nothing since the death of my own Father. I see a beautiful little boy with eyes bright with joy, laughter and hope. My deepest heartfelt sympathies to your family. I cannot even begin to understand. I will never forget Martin. I have a special place in my heart for him. Ken