Jaden Smith Reveals The Truth Behind His Relationship With Kylie Jenner

Tue, April 16, 2013 9:36pm EDT by 10 Comments
Jaden Smith Kylie Jenner Dating
FameFlynet

Are they or aren’t they? After setting off some dating rumors, Jaden sets the record straight about his relationship with Kylie in a new interview!

After the pair was spotted on several PDA-filled dates, rumors began swirling that Jaden Smith and Kylie Jenner were the newest Hollywood couple! In a new interview with Wonderland magazine, Jaden finally addresses his relationship with Kylie.

“I went too New York and [Kylie] came too, and then she came here [to London] and surprised me, so that’s pretty baller,” Jaden told the magazine.

He added, “She’s one of my best friends. It’s pretty awesome.”

Kylie & Jaden’s Sweet Concert PDA Revealed

Although Jaden insists he and Kylie are just friends, the pair was spotted looking pretty cozy at Justin Bieber‘s London concert on March 4! A concertgoer tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Jaden and Kylie were all over each other at the concert!

“Kylie and her friends stayed to watch Jaden’s set as he was on first, they left for the rest of the opening acts but came back for Justin’s set; for the time they were both in the VIP section, they were standing very close almost holding onto each other. At one point, Kylie spontaneously hugged him and seemed to kiss him on the cheek but I can’t be sure about the kiss. Jaden left to perform “Never Say Never” with Justin and Kylie sat down, and when Jaden started his part of the song, she immediately stood up and put her hands in the air, cheered and sang along,” she explained.

She added, “From what I saw, it was clear to me that they are dating.”

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Kylie and Jaden are dating? Vote below!

WATCH: Kendall & Kylie Jenner New York Fashion Week Walking In Sherri Hill Show

– Jenny Pickard

More Evidence Kylie Jenner & Jaden Smith Are Dating:

1. Kylie Jenner & Jaden Smith: Their Sweet Concert PDA Revealed
  2. Kylie Jenner & Jaden Smith Cuddle Up In New Pic — Dating?
  3. Jaden Smith & Kylie Jenner Spotted On London Lunch Date

Efi Xrysouli

Posted at 3:29 AM on December 28, 2013

I think if i was a celeb i would be really mad cause media can be really annoying…I really like the fact that Kylie and Jaden dont care what people say.I really admire that on them…

Anonymous

Posted at 11:21 PM on September 8, 2013

All the mags say they are dating but none neither jaden or Jenner have actually said yes we are so I’m not sure if they are or not. I HOPE NOT

Khlorie Kartransvestian

Posted at 2:54 PM on July 16, 2013

Jaden is only boninng this white pig out…..just for the boning r baby’s mama drama!

lily

Posted at 8:58 AM on April 18, 2013

These Kadashians- Jenner love dirty, filthy black cocks, don’t they?.

Dee

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 30, 2013

Your comment is very ignorant. Smh. What if someone called you white trailor trash bama? Grow up. Any black guy who hasent been arrested or is on drugs is good in my book.

paula

Posted at 5:15 AM on April 17, 2013

maybe this site is out of subjets, how can you talk about teenagers like if they were adults…what are you promoting? An once again about other kartrashian descendent. No wonder these people walk like if they were God.

natstert

Posted at 4:16 AM on April 17, 2013

Oh for god’s sake. Just leave them alone.

carmen

Posted at 10:49 PM on April 16, 2013

I wonder how bruce feels about them

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:36 PM on April 16, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 9:46 PM on April 16, 2013

pssst: TOGETHER IN THE RESTROOM.
……….how funny.