Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici’s Wedding Date Set For August

Tue, April 16, 2013 10:31pm EDT by 14 Comments
Catherine Giudici Sean Lowe Wedding Date
Courtesy of ABC, SplashNews

Hen or Stag

Posted at 7:41 AM on July 3, 2013

I can’t wait to see her wedding dress and what the bridesmaids are like! Excited!

mar

Posted at 9:23 AM on May 31, 2013

Whoever this interviewer is with JP and Ashley, just so you know Tom didn’t offer to “ordain” at Sean and Catherine’s wedding he offered to “officiate”!!!!

Dee

Posted at 12:02 AM on April 25, 2013

Seriously, I’m excited to watch their wedding on tv with God’s will and blessings!

sribbons

Posted at 7:28 AM on April 24, 2013

So ridiculous the way JP & Ashley say the politically correct thing where Sean & Catherine are concerned. Just tell the truth!

Vswan

Posted at 7:21 AM on April 24, 2013

I just want Sean off DWTS, that man cannot dance worth a damn and wearing his shirt open was totally unprofessional. Doh!

Lema

Posted at 6:41 PM on April 23, 2013

I’m happy that the two are getting married, as we witnessed and watched the Batchelors for all thse years only 4 couples are happily married. Hoping that they are going to be blessed of their marriage.

Patty Donley

Posted at 9:12 AM on April 21, 2013

Over-exposed. I liked them at first and now I’m just plain sick of them. Sean’s gotten to be a bit full of himself and Catherine…I dunno’….you hear conflicting reports. Sometimes she’s happy sometimes she’s upset. I think they just have to get through the all-expenses-paid lavish wedding and collect their huge paycheck for that and then see where things go. I mean will they GO AWAY? Or will they remain in the public eye? I am so tired of them. If they retreat into private life that will be a major adjustment after all of this hoopla. So good luck. I hear they need to remain married for 2 years in order for Catherine to keep the $$ring$$. I do hope it works out for them..I think going back to a private life will be really difficult, especially for Sean…so if they stay out there, I can say without hesitation I have no interest in that. If they do try to live a private life…there will be a major period of adjustment at the start of the marriage in addition to the usual period of adjustment going from single to married..so good luck with that. I wish them well. Just go away after the wedding….please.

Jill

Posted at 12:56 AM on April 17, 2013

Soo excited, can’t wait.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 10:38 PM on April 16, 2013

august is the free month for prostitutes.
SO THEY ARE ABLE TO ATTEND HIS WEDDING!!

isabella

Posted at 10:28 AM on April 18, 2013

Shutup and stop thinking negative

Vswan

Posted at 7:23 AM on April 24, 2013

lighten up, isabella, it’s reality tv which is as fake as it gets.

Vswan

Posted at 7:23 AM on April 24, 2013

LOL

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:34 PM on April 16, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Josie