Kim Kardashian: Sleek Hair At MTV Movie Awards — Get Her Exact Look

Mon, April 15, 2013 9:40am EST by 9 Comments
Kim Kardashian Makeup MTV Movie Awards
Invision/AP

Shannanynay Jenkins

Posted at 12:19 PM on April 19, 2013

What t he hell was this hobag doing at the MTV Awards?…..Kanye is yesterdays news….KIm’s only talent is getting facials from black guys.

Rachelle

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 23, 2013

Wow. That’s rude, disrespectful, inaccurate, and borderline racist all in one. Good job. Jealousy doesn’t look good on you.

Setra

Posted at 10:17 PM on April 17, 2013

I really liked seeing Kim Kardashian on the MTV Movie Awards. I thought her makeup, hair and dress were well done and she looked great. I was commuting home from work at DISH when this aired, but I wasn’t going to miss it. I watched during my train ride, on my phone using the DISH Anywhere app. With this app I’m able to watch live and recorded shows while I’m on the go.

Nikki

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 16, 2013

You forgot to add the option of “is not real” in your little poll. I don’t think that kunt has one piece of her own hair on her head.

Bill

Posted at 8:33 AM on April 16, 2013

I clicked “it’s ok” because they didn’t have a “who gives a F” button!

Mary Cosedine

Posted at 11:43 PM on April 15, 2013

Too much self promotion in my book – it’s all orchestrated for what purpose? I mean what do the Kardashian’s actually do? One thing is for sure if you could buy talent, they’d need a helluva bank balance to be called talented!

Mrs. B

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 15, 2013

She a beautiful woman but she needs to stop with the lip plumping crap. Not sure if she’s always doing that duck face of her face is “naturally” like that now due to all the lip injections.

Mrs j

Posted at 12:39 PM on April 15, 2013

Of course she needs somebody to tell her what to do and not to do is because she’s a moron. Her IQ is 2.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 10:12 AM on April 15, 2013

she needs someone who tells her what to do & what not.