Aubrey Plaza Ejected From MTV Movie Awards After Will Ferrell Stage-Crash

Mon, April 15, 2013 9:15am EDT by 6 Comments
Aubrey Plaza Ejected From MTV Movie Awards
Getty

web hosting

Posted at 10:43 AM on August 5, 2013

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!|

micky

Posted at 2:16 PM on April 16, 2013

I can’t say whether or not this stunt was staged, but it sure was unexpected! One thing I do know is that it’s these crazy moments between the celebs that keep me watching the MTV Movie Awards each year. I was really nervous that I’d have to skip out on it this year though, thanks to my roommate hogging our only TV to see something else. Just when I was about to bug a buddy from my office at DISH to let me watch it with him, I thought of a simpler solution. Since my DISH Anywhere app connects my mobile devices to my DVR’s TV content, I was able to check out even this live event just like I was in front of the TV!

Emma

Posted at 11:28 AM on April 15, 2013

oh my gosh! are you kidding me this is why parents have to teach their kids not be sore loosers, or this is how they would turn out, lol. at least will handled good haha

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 9:54 AM on April 15, 2013

absolutely stupid! she must have been on crack.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 9:33 AM on April 15, 2013

the real reason: SHE WAS BEAR FEATED…………..not allowed by viewers.

Lisa

Posted at 1:28 PM on April 15, 2013

FOOTED STUPID! She should have to apoligize, but “KANYE” wasn’t thrown out. Hollywood needs to grow up, show respect, and realize that as much as “THEY” love eachother, WE DON’T! WE, THE PEOPLE WHO WATCH AND PAY FOR THEIR SHOWS, VIDEOS, AND MOVIES! “WE”, the “PEOPLE” rule! If it weren’t for us, you wouldn’t be there! Hollywood has NO MANNERS! They ALL think that the rules don’t apply to them. Everybody has duck lips! Fake boobs.