‘Buckwild’ Pays Tribute To Shain Gandee In Touching Special

Sun, April 14, 2013 8:22pm EDT by 11 Comments
Shain Gandee Tribute MTV Movie Awards
Courtesy Facebook, MTV

Louisa

Posted at 3:45 PM on July 5, 2013

I think shain would want to let people see him as he was for the last time

Dawn from New Orleans, La

Posted at 5:06 PM on May 3, 2013

I know I am late showing my respects but I’m sitting here right now watching reruns of the show as I always do when they are aired Shaine was most definitely my favorite (no offense to the others I loved you ALL) it’s so sad that such a loving and free spirited soul was taken so young as well as the others I can only imagine how all his friends, cast members/friends, and family are feeling my upmost respect and prayers are sent to you all XoXoXo

Cheyenne

Posted at 1:44 PM on April 20, 2013

I just cried my eyes out he was an amazing free spirited guy who had a lot to life for it makes me sad to even picture wht he went threw when he died

Roimata Harbour

Posted at 5:50 PM on April 15, 2013

when will it be playing in new zealand???

Arika

Posted at 4:50 PM on April 15, 2013

I cannot believe this. This is the saddest thing ive heard in years.I don’t know him, but I know enough about him to know he is a truly amazing person and im positive he will be missed by me and everyone else who had known him personally and on Buckwild. Love you Shain! <3

Tia Minor

Posted at 3:54 PM on April 15, 2013

Shain was such a beautiful person inside and out. Shain makes me appreciate the small things in life. He was truly an angel. I know for a fact that he is now smiling just as big as he always would. Heaven has now received a one of a kind angel! He will be dearly missed by everyone!

July

Posted at 9:40 PM on July 16, 2013

How do you know for a fact?

megan

Posted at 9:24 AM on April 15, 2013

Shain was pretty much the whole reason i watched the show. He reminded me of the kind of things my friends and i would do when we were in high school. He seemed like such a great guy and he will be missed, not only by his friends and family but all of the fans of the show. RIP Shain!!

Melissa

Posted at 9:09 PM on April 14, 2013

Read the article before you post WV to NYC
The cast from Guy Code were awesome! MTV is being cowardly by not showing how the cast of BuckWild is dealing with the loss of their friend. You want reality tv hats reality, that’s life and it sucks. Life is not a party all the time, something bad happened to a good person show how you deal with it and life goes on. Show there are consequences for risky behavior.

Brianna cybok

Posted at 8:55 PM on April 14, 2013

I miss Shain he was the best 

victor

Posted at 1:03 AM on May 5, 2013

I loved Shain thought he was cool and great friend and God. will bring you through