Selena Gomez’s Super Sexy Performance At MTV Movie Awards

Sun, April 14, 2013 10:57pm EDT by 36 Comments
Getty

Wow Selena! The pop princess performed her awesome new song ‘Come & Get It’ at the April 14 MTV Movie Awards, and she was red hot. Literally!

Selena Gomez killed it at the MTV Movie Awards! Selena arrived looking hot in a cute gold dress and was rocking a puffy ponytail, but when she took to the stage she had sexy waves and a red hot outfit. Singing “Come & Get It,” Selena stole the show!

Selena Gomez Sings ‘Come & Get It’ At MTV Awards

Selena, 20, took to the stage after being introduced by pregnant Kim Kardashian, and she nailed her performance!

Selena was dressed like an Indian princess, and she wore an all red outfit, red lipstick and red facial jewelry. She was surrounded by sexy dancers as she began her performance on the floor, before she stormed the stage!

Selena was one of few musical performances at the awards, and she safely stole the show!

Selena Gomez: ‘Come & Get It’ Not About Justin Bieber

In a recent interview, Selena told Ryan Seacrest that this song is NOT about her ex Justin Bieber.

“Honestly, to be 100% real. It’s not really about a specific person. The reason why I wanted this to be the first single was because it exudes, like I said earlier, confidence and strength and that is something I’m willing to share with the world. That’s the place I want to be in and I want to represent something good and be a good example, so I think it’s fun,” Selena told Ryan.

She also shared what she feels when she hears the song: “I just remember recording it and being in the studio and just thinking of how the place I was in and what I was going through and I was just so excited about it and I wanted it to be the first single.”

I’m sure there are a lot of guys who want to come and get it after that performance!

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Did YOU love Selena’s performance?

Watch: Selena Gomez MTV Movie Awards Performance Stuns

On Air With Ryan Seacrest

– Eleanore Hutch

More Selena Gomez ‘Come & Get It’ News:

1. Selena Gomez Releases ‘Come & Get It’ Teaser Video — Watch
  2. Selena Gomez Reveals Cover Art For ‘Come & Get It’
  3. Selena Gomez Previews Art For New Single ‘Come & Get It’ — First Look

sally

Posted at 11:43 AM on April 15, 2013

absolutely loved it!! she was amazing!

haters hate but no mean comments

Posted at 11:33 AM on April 15, 2013

SORRY ABOUT MY BAD ENGLISH I AM FROM POLAND AND LIVE IN IRELAND NOW SO I DON’T KNOW MANY ENGLISH

haters hate but no mean comments

Posted at 11:31 AM on April 15, 2013

OKAY,I AM GOING O BEGIN WITH THE HATERS FIRST CAUSE I THINK THAT SHE DONE GREAT I THINK SHE IS TALENTED AND HAS A SMOOTH NOT HIGH LIKE OTHER STARS BUT.THAT DOESN’T MEAN SHE CANT SING CAUSE SHE CAN SHE MAY NOT HAVE THE MOST PREFECT VOICE IN THE WORLD BUT HER VOICE IT SMOOTH AND THAT’S WHAT MAKES HER SPECIAL OTHER STARS HAVE HIGH VOICES ECT BUT SHE DOESN’T. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THAT ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE PLEASE KEEP YOUR MEAN COMMENTS TO YOURSELF IM NOT GOING TO FORCE YOU TO LIKE HER MUSIC,ACTING ECT BUT I AM GOING TO SAY THAT ITS NOT NICE WHEN YOUR TRYING SO HARD TO IMPROVE BUT ALL PEOPLE SAYING IS SHE CAN’T SING SHE CAN’T ACT ECT SHE CAN DOP A WAYYYYY BETTER JOB THEN YOU.YOUR SITTING THERE ON THE COMPUTER,LAPTOP AND WHATEVER YOUR USING COMMENTING IT IF YOU THINK YOU COULD DO A BETTER JOB THEN GO SHOW ME SHOW US SHE THE WORLD THAT I AM BETTER THEN SELENA GOMEZ IF YOU CANT THEN SHUT UP

XOXO

Posted at 9:50 AM on April 15, 2013

EPIC FAIL. LOL LOL

Jazz

Posted at 8:00 AM on April 15, 2013

I’m glad Britney tweeted her to be nice but her performance was bad.

LALA

Posted at 9:38 AM on April 15, 2013

for you others loved it and she will improve as time goes on every singer has a bad performance

( Linda )

Posted at 7:32 AM on April 15, 2013

she was amaizing.I love her

Billie Ann

Posted at 6:24 AM on April 15, 2013

A real, talented singer would have been a better choice. Maybe Demi or Miley.

LALA

Posted at 9:37 AM on April 15, 2013

she was amazing, she working hard while miley is smoking weed and getting high and demi is on holiday don’t blame selena for working while there doing other things

Vera

Posted at 6:00 AM on April 15, 2013

She stole the show!!She was amazing!!!

Sakshi

Posted at 5:57 AM on April 15, 2013

Monica..she can sing any song with any lyrics got that?
Selena is her own person and she has moved on from Justin not everything she does or say is meant for him she is talented and drop dad gorgeous its only her hard work and talent which got her this far and for people who are hating on her its your choice to waste your energy hating on a person and secretly trying to know everything whats happening in her life go get a life!

Miss Thang

Posted at 5:47 AM on April 15, 2013

Selena was amazing regardless of anyone else’s opinion. She’s a talented actress and singer…you may not like the pop genre but give the girl credit for what she’s worked hard for. It’s so easy to knock someone, while your at home doing nothing. She’s only 20 & proved herself enough. I stand by my girl & better yet, I hope this song was for Justin! They made an adorable couple & i’d love for them to get back together…. shut the haters up!

Monica

Posted at 3:14 AM on April 15, 2013

Her song doesn’t really portray confidence but more like acceptance to needing a person. The songs lyrics totally mean something she isn’t trying to portray like it being a about Justin. When it sounds like it is a song meant for him. She should of choose another song with lyrics that mention, strength and good message about moving on from a relationship. If she is so over Justin like she says or you guys say then her music should sound like that.

dani

Posted at 2:47 AM on April 15, 2013

selena i like you, but the only girl in the world that doesn’t look like a hooker with red lipstick is taylor swift, don’t do that again. if it looks good on your friend, doesn’t mean that looks good on you

Rosana Quintanilla

Posted at 1:47 AM on April 15, 2013

amazing Selena!

blue12

Posted at 1:28 AM on April 15, 2013

You guys are so annoying. The girl did good.. I mean hello even Britney Spears tweeted her saying she thought it was incredible. Yes she got winded at times, and her voice was a little shaky, but the dancing was SO good.. And I think for her first time performing the song, sang it very nice!! She’s not used to dancing, and singing at the same time.. Most artist can, because they have been forever. She killed it, no matter what anyone says! I loved it, and i’d rather listen to the LIVE version over the radio one any day. She’s SO pretty, and the song was great tonight! WAY to go selena. <3

aquarius64

Posted at 2:17 AM on April 15, 2013

@blue12 – until she is nominated for a Grammy, Selena is cranking out Disney-generated pop that will not give her any cred as a musician.

LALA

Posted at 9:41 AM on April 15, 2013

wooow so that means Justin, demi and miley are all Disney-generated pop

me

Posted at 1:17 AM on April 15, 2013

EPIC FAIL. LOL

nittygrittymama

Posted at 12:40 AM on April 15, 2013

I’ve must’ve been wat hing a completely different performance. She sounded horrible and the choreography was lack luster. She is a beautiflu girl but performing is just not for her.

Number1selenator

Posted at 12:38 AM on April 15, 2013

I think she did Awsome even though I did not see her perform like always Selena is the best :)

LissaCaldina

Posted at 11:57 PM on April 14, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

trent

Posted at 11:40 PM on April 14, 2013

i think she should lip sync when she perform that song next time .britney spears did it all the time when she was dancing she lip sync. and beyonce does it now. next time selena should lip sync the songs if she wants to dance.

Tiffany

Posted at 11:36 PM on April 14, 2013

selenas performance was absolutely amazing. say what you want

Crash n burn

Posted at 11:29 PM on April 14, 2013

Did anyone have their volume turned up tonight? Not that it was necessary with all of the eye candy ( Channing, Taylor, etc), but Selena’s performance was not good. She was beautiful and is a pretty good dancer, but her voice was very shaky. The whole performance over all looked like something off of The Voice week 1. Someone please mentor this poor girl.

elika

Posted at 11:21 PM on April 14, 2013

she stole the show.absolutely right…she is beautiful, cute,young,amazing..nd an incredible singer…she burnt the stage…

rez

Posted at 11:19 PM on April 14, 2013

love her. love the song but didint like the hole bellydancing thing.she should have started the new album with rule the world.

Victoria

Posted at 11:16 PM on April 14, 2013

Selena was amazing! I stopped everything just to watch, now lets see what she has in the future

Me

Posted at 11:03 PM on April 14, 2013

I absolutely love her and everything about her, but she is just not a good singer. Atleast in my opinion.

dkkalask

Posted at 12:46 AM on April 15, 2013

Her performance was horrible. How was it sexy? It wasn’t sexy at all. 1. She needs to work on dancing 2. her vocals sucked 3. she needs to stick to acting. She didnt steal the show because if she did every celeb would be talking about her but a lot went on twitter and said it wasn’t good. YIKES, They should’ve had demi perform