Selena Gomez’s Super Sexy Performance At MTV Movie Awards

Sun, April 14, 2013 10:57pm EST by 36 Comments
Getty

Wow Selena! The pop princess performed her awesome new song ‘Come & Get It’ at the April 14 MTV Movie Awards, and she was red hot. Literally!

Selena Gomez killed it at the MTV Movie Awards! Selena arrived looking hot in a cute gold dress and was rocking a puffy ponytail, but when she took to the stage she had sexy waves and a red hot outfit. Singing “Come & Get It,” Selena stole the show!

Selena Gomez Sings ‘Come & Get It’ At MTV Awards

Selena, 20, took to the stage after being introduced by pregnant Kim Kardashian, and she nailed her performance!

Selena was dressed like an Indian princess, and she wore an all red outfit, red lipstick and red facial jewelry. She was surrounded by sexy dancers as she began her performance on the floor, before she stormed the stage!

Selena was one of few musical performances at the awards, and she safely stole the show!

Selena Gomez: ‘Come & Get It’ Not About Justin Bieber

In a recent interview, Selena told Ryan Seacrest that this song is NOT about her ex Justin Bieber.

“Honestly, to be 100% real. It’s not really about a specific person. The reason why I wanted this to be the first single was because it exudes, like I said earlier, confidence and strength and that is something I’m willing to share with the world. That’s the place I want to be in and I want to represent something good and be a good example, so I think it’s fun,” Selena told Ryan.

She also shared what she feels when she hears the song: “I just remember recording it and being in the studio and just thinking of how the place I was in and what I was going through and I was just so excited about it and I wanted it to be the first single.”

I’m sure there are a lot of guys who want to come and get it after that performance!

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Did YOU love Selena’s performance?

Watch: Selena Gomez MTV Movie Awards Performance Stuns

On Air With Ryan Seacrest

– Eleanore Hutch

More Selena Gomez ‘Come & Get It’ News:

1. Selena Gomez Releases ‘Come & Get It’ Teaser Video — Watch
  2. Selena Gomez Reveals Cover Art For ‘Come & Get It’
  3. Selena Gomez Previews Art For New Single ‘Come & Get It’ — First Look

lisa

Posted at 3:41 PM on April 16, 2013

SHE IS A SLUT. SHE IS NOT THE PRINCESS OF POP. BRITNEY SPEARS IS AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE!!!

Nicole.

Posted at 11:18 AM on April 16, 2013

Selena’s acting normal and Justin isn’t? Maybe cause he actually cared about their relationship.

Only Known As Anonymous

Posted at 5:54 AM on April 16, 2013

‘Princess of Pop’?! is this some sort of sick joke?! I know the only reason Hollywood Life wrote such a positive article is because they had to but I’ll just say what you guys failed to… SELENA YOU WERE A MESS LAST NIGHT! PITCHY, OUT OF BREATH, CULTURALLY SHAMING, UNABLE TO DANCE AND JUST THE WHOLE THING WAS A MESS! YOU ACTUALLY BUTCHERED YOUR OWN SONG!!

taketwo

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 19, 2013

You try singing and dancing at the same time. I have a cousin who has been on Broadway plays and said that it’s very hard to sing and hold a note when you’re moving around. She said you lose some of the strength of your voice which causes her to miss some of the high notes.Selena was not a dancer while singing. This was her first performance doing that.You could tell she was out of breath at end of the song. I’m sure you’re not a singer that’s why it’s so easy to criticize someone else who is a singer. Tell you what why don’t you upload a video of you singing and show us how it’s done. Apparently you’re an expert on analyzing singers. You’re a Selena hater by heart. It’s amazing how cold hearted this generation is. God help us all.

Forts

Posted at 1:54 PM on April 15, 2013

She is a pretty girl and I’m sure she is somewhat talented, but last night’s performance was a mess. Her voice was pitchy and weak …. perhaps because she can’t coordinate singing and choreography. And she’s not a strong dancer. I’m not a fan of Beyonce, but that woman can dance and sing. Compared to Beyonce, Selena was a wet noodle. She’s young so she’s still developing her talent. Constructive criticism is good … criticism doesn’t equate hate. She’s still likable and seemingly unaffected. A vast improvement is that she isn’d dumbing herself down by dating that idiot egomaniac Bieber.

taketwo

Posted at 2:41 PM on April 19, 2013

You’re one of first people that I can agree with. It’s easy to criticize and make nasty and hateful remarks when they have no idea what it took for her to take her first step in that type of performance.