Jenna Bush Gives Birth To Baby Girl — Congrats

Sun, April 14, 2013 5:46pm EDT by 7 Comments
Jenna Bush Baby Born
Getty

George W’s gonna be a grandpa! His 31-year-old daughter gave birth to a baby girl on the night of Apr. 13, her first child. Keep reading for more details.

Jenna Bush has gave birth to her first child on Saturday night, Apr. 13. Margaret Laura “Mila” Hager was born at 8:43 PM in New York City.

Jenna Bush Gives Birth To Her First Child

Former president George W. Bush is obviously happy to be a grandparent. In a statement he announced, “Laura and I are thrilled to announce the birth of our grandchild. We met our beautiful granddaughter today. Jenna and Mila are healthy. And our family is elated.” How cute!

Mila (which is such a great nickname!) is named after both of her grandmothers, Martha and Laura. It’s a Bush family tradition — Jenna was also named after her grandmothers.

Mila comes into the world just in time to see the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Center in Dallas, TX, a state of the art museum and library. No doubt Grandpa W (which is what we’re calling the former president) will show his little girl around the museum with great joy.

Mila Hager Is Born: The ‘Today’ Show Gets A Granddaughter

Jenna’s daughter will also have an extended family in the entertainment world. Jenna’s husband, Henry Hager has been a correspondent for the Today show since 2009, and he announced Jenna’s pregnancy on air in December 2012. Something tells us that Matt Lauer is a cheek-pincher!

We’re so happy for Jenna and Henry — it’s great to hear that both she and baby Mila are healthy, and the Bush family has so much to be thankful for.

Again, congratulations!

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More New Baby News:

1. Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa’s Baby Born — Couple Welcomes Little Boy
  2. Shakira Gives Birth To Baby Boy?
  3. Leah Messer-Calvert Gives Birth To Baby Number 3 — Congrats

I cant believe how great this post is! Uberst post in 2014!

beverly

Posted at 4:43 PM on April 22, 2013

First nice thing I have read in weeks. I really like Jena Bush. I think she does a really good job on the today show. I enjoy watching her reports. From what I read, they she and her husband seem like nice people with solid values. I hope that is true. I would like to believe it is so.

DC

Posted at 8:22 AM on April 16, 2013

Congratulations!

southernbiscuit

Posted at 10:19 PM on April 14, 2013

Congratulations to them both and the entire Bush family !!
. To Little Mila, ” Welcome To This Wonderful World” !! You , little darling have a very Blessed and Lucky Birthday. My Son, and Baby, just celebrated his 18th birthday on April 13th. Also, April 13th is my Maternal Grandmother’s Birthday. She was the most Godliest woman I have ever known.
May God Bless you and your Mommy and Daddy.

londenberg1

Posted at 6:57 PM on April 14, 2013

congrats, and also just to mention what Justin bieber did at the Anne Frank muesuem. I gotta say, Justin bieber is trash, white trash at that…seriously a bieber fan, yea right. if anything beiber needs to be an , Anne Frank fan. seriously, do u think she would follow u son, its the other way around. u r so out of touch with reality-u cant fathom a concentration camp and bieber guess what-im not a bieber fan-id rather timberlake, sorry but its true.& if u get a chance friend me on facebook at Londenberg Londenberg, sincerely from the arthur of the fantasy novel “LondenBerg by Lord Biron.”

jj

Posted at 6:45 PM on April 14, 2013

Congrats!!!!!!!!

snark1250

Posted at 5:57 PM on April 14, 2013

Reblogged this on Call the Shots! and commented:
Thanks to Jenna Bush on her baby!