Adam Lanza Beaten By Sandy Hook Classmates — Motive For Shooting?

Sun, April 14, 2013 5:02pm EDT by 8 Comments
Adam Lanza Bullied
Getty, Courtesy of Facebook

me

Posted at 11:57 AM on March 10, 2014

Besides being bullied Adam was also alone his mom worked,dad hadn’t seen him for 2 years and I think his brother was at college.Adams mom shouldn’t have granted him access to weapons and Adams dad should have spent alot more time with his son he hadn’t seen him for two years.Adam had that breaking point and it shouldn’t have happened .he shouldn’t have killed innocent people.There is no way to repair it now other than parent’s taking action when there child is being bullied and being there for them not just letting soo much problems pile up till they explode.Adam’s mom should have taken him out of that school or had him home schooled so much could have been prevented.

lonegunman

Posted at 8:06 PM on May 9, 2013

Why kill kids that lanza did not know? Just go out and kill the kids that buulied him, would’nt that make more snese for revenge.

Jeryan

Posted at 11:31 AM on April 17, 2013

Parents should not blame the bullied for being bullied and say that it wasn’t enough to make him go on a rampage. Who are you to say what is enough. Each person has a breaking point. Until people accept and admit that they are as bad or worse parents for letting their kids off bullying other kids, they are as guilty if more for the blood of those killed as well as the well as that of the bullied.

Laurie

Posted at 12:51 AM on April 16, 2013

Why didn’t the mother take him out of that school? That’s what I would have done…even if he had to go to a private school that was farther away for instance…as a parent you do what you have to do.

Isis

Posted at 5:11 PM on April 15, 2013

Learn from this. Bullying can cause PTSD and it doesn’t just go away. All these people doing nothing about bullying are not thinking about the long-term consequences. STOP BULLYING.

What he did was wrong in the end but this is a serious problem in our country.

Jeryan

Posted at 11:42 AM on April 17, 2013

Thank you. I have always been opposed or thumbed down for my unpopular views. Good to see someone else is seeing it the same way. People don’t know the damage on a person that was allowed to suffer while adults or parents did nothing to stand for what is right. I admire a parent who could reprimand his/her own child in defense of another’s. Most parents however, aren’t like that. When I was little my brother was a bully or sort, yes he was being a kid, but that is why there are parents. When my mother learned of it from other kids, she took my brother to the neighbor he had bullied and told the parents of the other kid he would not condone my brother’s behavior and they could give him some spanking. Another problem in today’s culture. The kids don’t get spanked when they do wrong. I got spanked when I did something bad and I don’t hate my parents for doing it. Kids need to be taught and it’s these little things that shape our young people. The problem is, parents of bullies are sometimes twisted and are bullies themselves. Nobody wants to accept their kid is the bad kid hence they never get corrected.

slkone

Posted at 1:53 PM on August 24, 2013

You do realize spanking is a form of bullying, don’t you?

Alexis

Posted at 4:28 PM on April 24, 2013

America itself is a big fat bully. Look at your actions to the rest of the world, it’s ridiculous. You all run around screaming why why why with absolutely no insight to yourselves. And you all have guns, the rest of the world is screaming why why why! You are hurting and I’m sorry for you, but you need to heal on a very deep level. We create the worst in our societies, for heavens sake fix yourselves, be the leaders you set out to be… JFK must be permanently spinning in his grave, not to mention God’s disappointment.