Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Totally In Love On Lunch Date

Sat, April 13, 2013 10:19am EDT by 50 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Sushi Date
X17

###

Posted at 2:05 AM on April 14, 2013

Robert Pattinson you are a walking joke …….do you have no self respect ?

###

Posted at 2:03 AM on April 14, 2013

Totally disgusted with Rob for hooking up with the homewrecker . Sorry i watched any of his movies .

JAYLA

Posted at 10:23 PM on April 13, 2013

Robert does not seem to have a problem with the way Kristen dresses. Kristen does not seem to have a problem neither, but you people have a problem. Really? Lucky she is not dressing to please anyone but herself. She seems very happy with him and him with her. Can it just be that and leave it be. Stop thinking because someone has money they need to dress and act a certain way. From what i keep seeing she does not look to be the type that gives a crap, shes laid back and does not act like she needs to be dressy. Good for her ..Good for him.

asta

Posted at 9:45 PM on April 13, 2013

I totally adore Bonnie, but she has they say in the UK a total hard-on for Kristen Stewart. I don’t get it and makes me lose my faith her with her playing along with this fauxmance.

oh my

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 13, 2013

Is her shorts down in the back? I thought only guys did that…..

Posted at 8:47 PM on April 13, 2013

@ oh my:
It looks like it and yeah,I thought so too.
Maybe carrying the whole So-Cal cas a little TOO far, eh ??

Sam

Posted at 7:57 PM on April 13, 2013

Kristen dresses very casually but she has taken the California laid back style a bit too far, and looks sloppy. She continues to show her bra and that’s terrible. Her girlfriends do it too and that’s terrible. There are tons of stuff that she can wear and still look California cool. She is getting older and her style does not seem appropriate plus Rob is getting older too and she is beginning to look out of place. Dressing up her casual style may also her get a bit more grown up roles. She does not need to go around all dressed up because that’s not her but better shorts and tops will make her look casual but like she cares. I still like her without makeup when she is just running around LA. The baseball cap is also looking out of place and she needs to let her hair breathe.

Posted at 8:46 PM on April 13, 2013

I agree.

Rosita freskita

Posted at 7:36 PM on April 13, 2013

Good for Rob, who have fun while is in recess, and also have fun but when East at work, ok!

ZZZZZ

Posted at 7:08 PM on April 13, 2013

Some of these people on here are so petty nd childish srill talkin bout rupert nd the whole cheating scandel shut up!!!!!!!! grow up!!!!!!!! let them live their lives the way they want to live it

kate

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 13, 2013

If by “gentleman’ you mean “whipped doormat”, then yes, he most certainly is.

mystery

Posted at 7:22 PM on April 13, 2013

Kate and HA Sorry whoever u’r, u probably are an illegimate kids who may never know yr real parents. Sorry for u!!!

HA

Posted at 5:12 PM on April 13, 2013

rob is always trailing behind her because she still smells of rupert and he loves it. rob loves sloppy seconds and rupert left overs.

Elle

Posted at 2:50 PM on April 13, 2013

So tired of her dressing like she is in high school. Not a good look on her any more. Get rid of the stupid backwards cap!!!!

Posted at 3:18 PM on April 13, 2013

@ Elle: you do know she is bi, right ?
Her look is So-Cal and hippy-ish. Her look convey’s a simply and casual vibe. Totally relaxed in her own skin.
The backwards cap is a typical boyish icon.

Juliette

Posted at 3:24 PM on April 13, 2013

@Elle, nobody is forcing you to look at her, why does she affect you so badly? ONLY BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS keep away from her stories and don’t comment! Jealousy makes YOU UGLY!

Rebecca

Posted at 2:09 PM on April 13, 2013

I hate to break it to ya HL but that is not a date that is a get together a date is two people not five.

JEN

Posted at 1:59 PM on April 13, 2013

Oh because looking moody and depressed is a sign of love is it? LOL

Posted at 2:22 PM on April 13, 2013

@ JEN :
how do they look moody n depressed ? They look like they are concentrating on something. Rob looks as if he is scouting for hidden papz and Kristen,well, she just looks, uhm, constipated. lol

gggg

Posted at 1:45 PM on April 13, 2013

Rob have a lot of movie to film

lara

Posted at 1:44 PM on April 13, 2013

Apparently Kristen will need to change her career, she doesn’t have any movie to film by now. I guess that Kristen actress career is ending Kristen you don’t have work, so Rob have a lot of movie to film……

Juliette

Posted at 3:32 PM on April 13, 2013

@Iara, you are not very bright it seems, she will start shooting FOCUS in South America shortly, then there is the Shoe Movie with JIM STURGESS, and she has been named to do the follow-up of Snow White and The Huntsman, get your facts in place before making statements!

guest

Posted at 1:39 PM on April 13, 2013

How could you take her home to mom? Dont understand his attraction. Girls look a lot nicer than that.

Posted at 2:33 PM on April 13, 2013

@ guest: she looks totally constipated,in expression, but her outfit is so So-Cal,and cool n comfy. She looks relaxed.
Yeah,there are nicer -dressed girls out there,and I do not understand the attraction either, but that is whom he chose and we just have to deal, I suppose. She looks casual for the date,I guess.

Posted at 3:33 PM on April 13, 2013

@ guest:
If i were back in my 20′s, my mom woulda looked at me and quirked an eyebrow,then said: ” Well, Ericalyn, ( my real name) I had no idea you were gay or bi . Took ya long enough to come out to us.” she. of course ,would be sarcastic, as I never brought home girls, only guys, because I was never ” that way.”
( My own parents were bisexual, as well as Kristen. I am straight. )
That is what my mom woulda said.

kate

Posted at 12:21 PM on April 13, 2013

lol these pics can show practically nothing

Posted at 12:35 PM on April 13, 2013

@ kate:
I agree. These pics are meant to reveal nothing, while promoting the story. It is called “journalism.”
Which is why I never went that route when I was writing in college. I went a more respectable route of nursing.
These type of storiee are meant to generate hits and intrest, but one day, people will grow bored with Robsten and forget all about them. One day, our kids or grandkids will ask us the hated question : ” Gramma, what is Twilight? Can i watch the movie ?” Then we will cringe and recall the hubbub surrounding Twilight and Robsten and then click to see how they look and what they are doing now.
Ten years from now,will reveal alot.
Hmm, Rob will be 36,and Kristen will be 32. Makes me wonder where they will be in life and what their future holds :)

guest

Posted at 12:12 PM on April 13, 2013

Appalls me how she dresses–such a cute girl–wear cute jean shorts and a nice top–would never dress like that with a guy like Rob

Posted at 12:24 PM on April 13, 2013

@ guest: It’s rather hot in Lala Land, so what else is she supposed to wear ?
I love the top: it’s cute design looks great on her. besides, we have a saying here in the South: ” iffen ya got, it, honey, ya better flaunt it !”
And she gots it.

aquarius64

Posted at 3:35 PM on April 13, 2013

Yeah, Kristen “gots it”; and because Rupert got a hold of it she’s been on image rehab ever since.

Posted at 6:19 PM on April 13, 2013

@ aquarius64:
haha, I agree, and unfortunatly, this wil follow her the rest of her career. :(
As I stated when it first began, it will never leave her resume’ .
And poor Rob: he will always be the one thought of as ” the faithful following lapdog.”
Sad.

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 11:36 AM on April 13, 2013

HL, please talk good about them now please, they deserve it. BTW Kristen dont need mtv hero,she is our hero already, and always wil be so forget amtv ok!!!!!111111

jen

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 13, 2013

What can we do? Twihards all over the world are going to boycott MTV.

best hero

Posted at 11:05 AM on April 13, 2013

vote tweet #votesnowwhite
mtv mov award

best hero

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 13, 2013

vote tweet #votesnowwhite

guest

Posted at 10:40 AM on April 13, 2013

we think they are always doing fine. It is just you HL and other sites that wish them misery. I’ll tell you a little secret. What sells best is when you don’t make up stories about them and let them live their life. They are in love and thats what we like to hear……except for the haters and thery reap what they sow.

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 13, 2013

@ guest:
i agree :)
I think they never were in a bad spot. Always strong, and together.
Their love transcends time and space. They will be fine :)
(sooo envious of her !) I want my very own Rob ;) )

aquarius64

Posted at 3:43 PM on April 13, 2013

Kristen and Rob gets the misery in spades because Kristen provided the ammunition last summer with her public cheating caught on camera. (No she was not a victim; she knew what she was doing and equally wrong.) Rob gets the overflow because he took her back. If these two and their teams think PDA now will make that mess go away they’re kidding themselves. Wikipedia, the gossip press and the internet will never let them forget it.

Posted at 6:24 PM on April 13, 2013

@ aquarius64: i had responded to your reply before reading it.
And I agree.

Posted at 10:27 AM on April 13, 2013

I wish them well. Tough year, but I wish them well :)

Posted at 10:25 AM on April 13, 2013

Awww how sweet. Swiping his food, not good. But sweet :)