Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cuddle Up At Coachella — New Pic

Sat, April 13, 2013 10:27pm EST by 104 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Coachella
Pacific Coast News

lena

Posted at 11:49 AM on April 15, 2013

@Anonymous, Nobody Special: I have a slightly different view on Kristen and Rob. I think they are happy together, if it were not so, Kristen would never forced RP to join her back from Australia. And Kristen from Pattinson finally made ​​the guy. Can not you see it? I did not like at all next to Kristen, you paint his wavy hair and style of dress as a mannequin. Grrr, the model’s photo shoot was terrible. But to see him now with Kristen at Coachella, finally looks like a real man. Correct hair and strong body, not dry Brit.
So good for me, and his film, no crazy romance, I give credit to Pattinson and, if France or Luxembourg, the Rover, will come and will not be a problem for my friend and my to see this movie.

sammie

Posted at 1:43 AM on April 15, 2013

Kristen Stewart is a Skank

Anonymous

Posted at 12:12 AM on April 15, 2013

@ Nobody Special I have aloooot of friends that are gay. And there is absolutely nothing wrong in my eyes for the life style they choose. But at least my friends are not ashamed to come out and admit it the way Kristen is. I feel like Kris is playing a lot of people especially her fans. I think she is wanting to be seen with Robert to make her image appear better than it is. And from all of the pics we have seen since he got back it looks like she is starting to wear on him. He definately does not look happy or like someone who is in love when he is with her. He looks miserable!

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:01 AM on April 15, 2013

@ Anonymous:
You’ve noticed,too, the wearing looks, the waryiness,the clouded anxiety.
I see it and thought it was just me, but I hope that one day, he will break away, maybe. Who knows, what they have behind closed doors and I also feel that maybe he is hanging onto her, for fear of being alone . Or maybe he really loves her and they have this mutual attraction: like co-dependency.
What gets me, is that he rarely goes ” out with the guys”. And when he does, women were all over nearby and he paid no notice. Men notice women, it is a fact of life and science cannot disprove this, and yes, gay men notice women too, but differently than straight/bi men.
I digress.
I feel, and have felt since watching Breaking Dawn 1, that there is something less-than-honest about Kristen,but i cannot put a finger on it.

I think that Rob is finally tiring of the constant press surrounding him and Kristen.That since his obligations are over, he just wants to get back to the way things used to be,that the chaos of Twilight and the price of fame, is just too damn hig for him to pay.
Either way, his life will never be the same. I think that maybe he misses the old life.
He misses the simplicity.
Part of him deeply loves Kristen, I am sure of that, but part of him misses being able to walk in the park,hear the birds sing and see the sun,feel it on his face, without having to fear a papz lurking behind a tree somewhere.
Soooo many pics over the whole 5 year stretch,and the incident where he had gotten into an argument with a papz when he drove the blue car, and all of the fans chasing him,has to wear on his nerves at some point.
Now, Kristen, on the other hand, is familiar with Hollywood: she was raised in it.
This does not phase her. But Rob, was not coached or prepared for any of this, much.
in early interviews, he looks at a point off-camera,as if to be coached on any given answer. This is because he was learning the ropes.
This is Rob’s “sink-or-swim, ” moment. There is no Twilight movie to film next, nothing to fall back on.
And I think, deep down, he knows it.

ANONYMOUS

Posted at 2:24 AM on April 15, 2013

@ Nobody Special. I think Rob is just flat fed up with the whole Kris thing and it will be over soon. Rob doesn’t have to be under this kind of pressure. Kris is the one who wanted all of this secrecy. Like keep all of my fans guessing? If Rob were to move on and stop running from the paps he wouldn’t be such a challenge anymore. He would be like any other celebrity in Hollywood.He doesn’t seem to mind it so much when Kris isn’t around. Rob will get control of his life again as soon as he gets rid of Kris. She will always be in the house of shame and she will always drag Robert down. And the paps follow her just waiting for her to slip up again.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 10:42 AM on April 15, 2013

You are some mix up childish people. Talking about how some one look in a snap-shots pictures. Robert Pattinson, is a grown man. I don`t think he walk around the street smiling like a fool. You girl sound sick, Robert Pattinson ask you to be a fan of his movies. He know who he love. And your opinion do not have a vote.I see some of you girl write,you have a right to your opinion. I am sorry but you do not have a opinion in some one life. And Robert have so many videos on You Tube, telling any one that want to look and hear who he love and want to live with for the rest of his life.They have been there for mouths. The kind of You Tube videos you will not see over here. With the words coming out of his mouth.Here some if you don`t want to guess any more.[rk your look is my turning page ] [rk you were the one] [ Robsten Fight for this love] [Robsten MMas 2oo8-2013 this is love] [rk don`t give up on us ] There are more. when you get there you will see more.

Nobody Special

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 15, 2013

@ Joyce Delgado:

He says what he is guided to say. he says what he does to get the fans riled up. Period.
Not once has he said they were a couple or whom he loves. And if you believe a fan vid on YOU TUBE, then you , my delusional friend, need to get professional help.
Sheesh, using YOU TUBE to base your argument on !?!
In law school ,we called that “grasping at straws” and ” groundless information.”

lena

Posted at 10:40 PM on April 14, 2013

Envy and jealousy is the property stupidest and dumbest people.
Success and happiness Kristen and Rob is the fuel for the haters!

###

Posted at 9:50 PM on April 14, 2013

cuckold fool

M

Posted at 7:12 PM on April 14, 2013

im so happy they have been showing more PDA lately! i love them!

Geo

Posted at 4:20 PM on April 14, 2013

scary whore

anon

Posted at 4:22 PM on April 14, 2013

You must be such a nice person

Leo

Posted at 4:19 PM on April 14, 2013

ugly

anon

Posted at 4:21 PM on April 14, 2013

You are

anti

Posted at 3:32 PM on April 14, 2013

I hope she will die. I hate her

anon

Posted at 4:19 PM on April 14, 2013

What a hateful person you are. What’s the matter with you? You better watch what you write

Gemi

Posted at 6:35 PM on April 14, 2013

Be careful of what you wish for it may come back to hunt you or somebody you love.

hope and pray

Posted at 2:00 AM on April 15, 2013

EVER heard of KARMA????? You better be careful what you wish for!

hope and pray

Posted at 2:00 AM on April 15, 2013

EVER heard of KARMA????? You better be careful what you wish for!

lulu collazo

Posted at 2:00 PM on April 14, 2013

I am so happy for them, after months of speculations, they are indeed together and that is something to celebrate, they are adorable. Love them both on/off screen. Cheers!!!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 14, 2013

What you people read into these photos is unbelievable ,they are together they walk side by side ,presume weather is hot and Rob walking fast to get to next gig they went for the music and booked a hotel for PDA .If they had turned up dressed to the nines and showing off that wouldn’t have been right either ie PR statement so dressed as normal good for them.

well!

Posted at 10:33 AM on April 14, 2013

Robert looks like he would rather stand next to Perry.
Really are sorry the girl that wants to be with such a cold fish brit. And her another co-star is to be also British. Kristen bad luck about the guys?
She really looks, like he has to apologize RP for that, touched him in public!!

Nobody Special

Posted at 4:21 PM on April 14, 2013

@ well !
“A cold fish brit” ? Makes ya wonder how England increased in population, eh ? I was also raised to dislike Brits, and for the same reasons: they were made out to be cold, arrogant, condescending and for the men: prissy and unapologetic,cold-fishes, prissy,rude and sarcastic.
( I was also raised to believe that alot of Brit men were closet gay,too) and the women were strong-minded, cool, detatched and distant.
And that all Brits hates us Americans. That was how i was raised to believe.
And it was only after watching interviews of an early Robert that made me change my mind about British people. So I can say that Roberet Pattinson changed my mind and my way of thinking, about Brits.
Now, after watching him with the scandal, and how he is not clearly a happy person, but seeing how he is mindful,and unsmiling,and right after the scandal, unfeeling,overly coy and allowed Kristen to be raked over the coals, without at THE VERY LEAST, saying ” Enough!” , I am changing it back.

Maybe in the future, I will like him more, and I do not care if he knows whom I am or not. The fact remains, that as long as he is on American soil, he is a representative of England,and all it stands for. He would do well to keep this in mind, if he wants his image to retain its “heartthrob” status.
I hope the best for him in the future, and I dearly hope to see “the old Rob”, back in place.
You know the one: kind, awkward, sweet, funny and warm and above all, GENUINE.
The fake Rob, the polished, insincere,distant Rob, I not like so much.

kristen is NOT AYOBA!!!

Posted at 8:16 PM on April 14, 2013

@nobody special rob is not going to call enough on the bashing of kristen because he is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HER.SHE CHEATED ON HIM SHE IS ON THE WRONG HERE!!!You are not making any sense at all. Its sad that he has been contained like this not one guy was with him at these festivities what exactly is he talking about ALL WEEKEND WITH AN ALL GIRL GROUP??? I PERSONALY THINK SOMETHING IS UP

aquarius64

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 14, 2013

Kristen’s image rehab still continues…and posing with fans at Coachella? When have they ever done that? Not last year as I recall. Keep validating the fauxmance accusation with these public outings.

Susy

Posted at 10:02 AM on April 14, 2013

From the pictures it looks like Rob and Kristen are enjoying the festival but I wish they weren’t being photographed. Hollywood Life mentioning which hotel they are staying at is even more of an invasion of their privacy than the photos. To those who post hateful disrespectful comments on this site I suggest you scratch yourself before you write comments in the future. The simple act of scratching anywhere on your body or head can change your brain activity, decrease unpleasant emotions and make you feel better. Perhaps if you scratch yourselves first you may not feel the need to criticize Rob, Kristen or others to make you feel better about yourself.

lena

Posted at 9:02 AM on April 14, 2013

You’re right HA! We are happy for photos Kristen or RP, are made, of whom they want to. Hmmm, what can be the problem??
As they start work, we see nothing for a long, when the will be lucky, to we will see some photos with fans.
And it will be a long time again.
I am glad for every photo.

carloshere254

Posted at 8:55 AM on April 14, 2013

before I looked at the draft of $7547, I didn’t believe that…my… brothers friend was like they say realie receiving money parttime at their laptop.. there moms best frend has done this 4 less than 12 months and just now repaid the loans on there mini mansion and purchased themselves a Honda. go to………….. ZOO80. ¢øm

márcia paz

Posted at 8:35 AM on April 14, 2013

lindo casal que sejam muito felizes beijos amo vocês sou fã !!!!!!!!!!!

HA

Posted at 8:23 AM on April 14, 2013

once again popsugar has photos of them out and no one is concerned that popsugar is invading their privacy. her fans just want to see them together and it doesn’t matter how their privacy is being invading. than slam HL but happy that popsugar got the pictures first so they can be happy.

Nobody Special

Posted at 8:45 AM on April 14, 2013

@ HA
And this is invading their privacy ,how ?? They are in a very public place, surrounded by a bazillion other people. Invading their privacy is when papz go to their home and stand on their doorstep and snap pics the instant they come out the door.

Evelyn

Posted at 8:02 AM on April 14, 2013

Kristen is a person of soul beautiful, a great actress, very talented!! They have been dating for years, and I’m glad they’re having fun and relaxed!!
Kristen is the person I most admire and respect at the moment, they are amazing together!!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 6:53 AM on April 14, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Nobody Special

Posted at 6:18 AM on April 14, 2013

Was at Robsten Dreams and NO pics of Rob running from papz. In fact, it was all lovey-dovey proof they are in love .
( so there !!)

Margaret

Posted at 5:17 AM on April 14, 2013

Hey I remember you you wrote months back that Kristen was a Lesbian in yuor fkin dreams pal

SLOW

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 14, 2013

Yes she did she is the most confused molecule of all time she likes to lable people because she also called rob gay many time nobody special has no scrupules and NO BACK BONE NONE…the thing she is too afraid to take a stand and stand for it she wants to be liked by all and she likes being on the fence .ITS PATHETIC…PEOPLE ARE CATHING ON TO YOU!!!!

Nobody Special

Posted at 10:17 PM on April 14, 2013

Oh and another thing SLOW : it is called being impartial. I have a stand and trust me, you would not like it. Not one bit.
My personal opinions I have not really stated, but bits and pieces thereof.
I respect Margaret’s POV’s for the most part.
I am not a “confused molecule” as you so eloquently put it.
You, my friend, would not know the truth if it slapped you in the face.

maye

Posted at 5:16 AM on April 14, 2013

love them both. Hope they’ll be forever.

Anonymous

Posted at 4:28 AM on April 14, 2013

Has anyone seen those pics of Rob and K-Stew at Coachchella today? She’s never alone with Rob. Kris took at least 7 of her gay entourage with them. Wonder how Rob feels being with Kris and all of her friends all the time? Notice how Kris’ personal girlfriend Tamra Ntisin stays close and next to kris all the time ? Robert Pattinson must be really really naive and stupid.

Anon23

Posted at 5:36 AM on April 14, 2013

@Anonymous guess you missed the fact that even though they are with a big group of friends, rob and kristen are always side by side, even holding hands.They also are perfectly in sync with each other when they are walking

Nobody Special

Posted at 5:57 AM on April 14, 2013

@ Anonymous: Clearly you are not the same Anonymous I was talking to awhile back.
How do u know Kristen is a lesbian ? If she were do u think she would cling to Rob the way she has?
What proof do u have she is gay ?

Anonymous

Posted at 6:19 PM on April 14, 2013

@ Nobody Special a while back you put the bug out that Kristen was a lesbian. So i started Googling it. Sure enough you were pretty much right on. He mom threw her dad out of the house so she could be with another woman. So this is nothing new Kris .Her mom also said she wanted her kids to experiment and try new things in life. Thats when Rupert came the picture. Now Kristen is with Tamra Natisin.. Google it. Whether Robert has caught on or not who knows. Maybe he likes it. Kristen Stewart is Never alone with Robert Pattinson. Tamra is Aways with her everywhere. I’m waiting to see if she shows up at the MTV awards tonite. I wonder how she is going to fit all of her entourage into one seat!. And if they don’t show up I promise you they will be waiting outside the door for her so they can all go party. WATCH FOR IT. Dude I was just taking your lead

Nobody Special

Posted at 6:46 PM on April 14, 2013

@ Anonymous:
Thank you.
I was working on a hunch and gaydar. As the product of two bisexual parents, my hunches are almost never far off.
Most men have a secret sexual fantasy that involves watching two women getting it on. Rob strikes me as that type,too.
Maybe he knows it,tht Kristen is gay/bi : how can he not ? Maybe he is gay or bi,too.
But he really loved her and trailed her like a puppy.
This is a sordid relationship. The clothes she wears, the backwards cap, is a clear indicator of butch lesbian or butchy bi.
When you grow up among that type of life, it (and the people who live it) are easy to spot.
My daughter is bi,and feminine, but also a tomboy.
She is the one that verifyed that Kristen would be bi or gay.
i was right. I also have opinions on Rob,too, but that is another page ;)

I also think that in the boudrois, tht Kristen is the lead, and maybe butchy,if not flat-out gay.
Poor Rob: he is the beard,and he really loves her.
He deserves a real woman, not a half-woman,not a fake one, but a real one.

jane

Posted at 1:41 PM on April 14, 2013

@anonymous—-i agree—can she ever just go somewhere with rob ALONE ???? she seems to constantly have her “friends” with her no matter where they are—YES she is allowed to have fun with her friends before everyone jumps on me for saying this !!!!! and some of these “friends” act like they are 15 years old——–i was surprised her publicist wasnt there too like last year which i thought was a bit weird also——-oh well apparently rob knows what he is doing and good luck to them both———————————————-

teapot

Posted at 4:07 AM on April 14, 2013

This is aimed at all the people who clearly do not like the fact that Rob chose to stay with kristen. Why do y’all f***ing care? Is your love life so boring or non existent that you are fixated on the relationship of two people you know nothing about. Yes everyone knows kristen cheated and the pics from that scandal may be worth a thousand words but the pics don’t even tell half the story, nobody knows what really happened that day and most likely never will

teapot

Posted at 4:09 AM on April 14, 2013

P.S you are worse than the fans