Jane Seymour & Husband Announce Divorce After 20 Years

Sat, April 13, 2013 1:28pm EST by 11 Comments
Jane Seymour Divorce
FameFlynet

Say it ain’t so, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman! The 62-year-old actress and her actor-director husband James Keach announced on Apr. 12 that they were calling it quits after two decades. Keep reading for more details.

Jane Seymour and James Keach married all the way back in 1993, but after 20 years, they have announced their divorce.

Jane Seymour & James Keach Call It Quits

“Jane Seymour and James Keach confirm that they are separated and have been for several months,” a rep for the pair stated. “They are negotiating the terms of their divorce.”

Jane and James had reportedly been going through a very rough period which resulted in Jane questioning James’ fidelity and kicking him out of their house, a source told Radar Online. “Jane and James have been having problems for years now, but she’s finally had it with his antics and kicked him out of the house a few weeks ago,” the source says.

“Some of her dearest friends have been warning her about James’ wandering eye and rumored infidelity, but she never wanted to believe it,” the source continues. The last straw though allegedly came when James began to get close to one of Jane’s acquaintances.

Jane Seymour: Divorcing For The Fourth Time

James was Jane’s fourth husband. The couple had two children together — 17-year-old twins John and Kristopher — and Jane has two other children from her previous marriages. Reportedly, Jane is financially stable and working with her lawyers to reach an amicable settlement with James, who is allegedly currently living in a hotel.

We hope that these two can part ways without getting bitter, at least for the sake of their children. What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Let us know!

WATCH: All-Star Mr. & Mrs. – His & Hers Round With Jane Seymour & James Keach

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Divorce News:

1. Kris Humphries Fails To Show At Divorce Trial With Kim Kardashian
  2. Scarlett Johansson On Her Divorce: I’m ‘Able To Move Forward’
  3. Porsha Stewart Tweets Positive Message After Divorce Filing

Télécharger Plague Inc

Posted at 9:55 PM on April 3, 2014

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Thanks

diy home water filter

Posted at 11:00 PM on February 20, 2014

Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
I’m hoping to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option?

There are so many options out there that I’m totally overwhelmed ..
Any tips? Thanks a lot!

Diana Kaylor BigMountain

Posted at 4:37 AM on May 3, 2013

At least this time she is financially stable, since her ex David Flynn almost wiped her out of her finances…….and she won’t be paying alimony of 10,000.00 a month as did with DM. I’ve followed her career she I first set eyes on her at the Battle of the Network Stars at Pepperdine University in the mid 70′s. I also met her briefly at LAX when I was flirting with her driver who was meeting her at the airport…….I give her all thumbs up for making us women who have husbands who betrayed us and taking care of business……WTG Jane…..a dear fan for many years……

misti

Posted at 8:41 PM on April 13, 2013

So sorry to hear this but they will both move on amicably, I believe.

Leiyv loll

Posted at 4:44 PM on April 13, 2013

They will be alright after their divorce

stevenfelix421 (@stevenfelix421)

Posted at 4:15 PM on April 13, 2013

like Clarence said I didnt know that any body able to earn 7467 in one month on the computer. did you read this web link App70.COM

jane

Posted at 2:25 PM on April 13, 2013

hmm i guess shes not putting out anymore

Pauline C. Keitt

Posted at 4:53 PM on April 16, 2013

no fool like an old fool (suprised at his age he can’t keep his zipper up)

morekare

Posted at 2:00 PM on April 13, 2013

Good luck to them both

tina

Posted at 1:43 PM on April 13, 2013

If he’s cheating,and looking at her friends she has every right to get rid of him,he was lucky to have her,it would be a odd breakup really because she’s so feminine and sweet and pretty and smart and witty,so what is he looking for?

Pauline C. Keitt