‘Glee’ Scoop: [Spoiler] Will Propose To [Spoiler] In The Season Finale

Sat, April 13, 2013 4:38pm EDT by 26 Comments
Glee Season Finale
Courtesy of Fox

Fidelis itril

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 29, 2013

I think blaine is really in love with kurt but kurt is such a big jerk….i want kurt to say yes because its because of blaine i really watche glee..not just because of the music.. Blaine inspire me alot,…. They will make a great couple

april johnson

Posted at 10:16 AM on August 6, 2013

kurt and blaine get marry season 5 do it for you glee fan ya;ll perfact together ok i love you kurt and blaine

Mrs. Hudson

Posted at 12:58 AM on August 8, 2013

You’re both idiots. Put yourself in Kurt’s shoes if someone cheated one you would you take them back? And even if you would, they still have ALOT of growing up to do and there is no telling if they will grow to be people that can love each other the same way they do now, they are to young to get married.

Fidelis itril

Posted at 10:56 AM on July 29, 2013

Maddy

Posted at 5:44 PM on June 5, 2013

They should not get married. Hell to the No! Blaine is a horrible boyfriend to Kurt. 1. he tells kurt he isn’t Sexy. 2. He flirts with a guy who Kurt Hates 3. Gets pissed that Kurt wont have sex with him in a car 4. he pretty much tells the whole glee club that he cheated on him when all he did was text another guy ( witch is wrong, but so was what Blaine did) 5. Tells Kurt to go live his dream in NY then gets mad at him cause he is lonely and cheats on Kurt. I mean seriously!!! I hope Kurt says No.

tara

Posted at 11:01 PM on May 15, 2013

Kurt shouldn’t say yes. Blaine’s a douchebag and I think Adam js a much better option for him.

Jessica

Posted at 3:08 PM on April 25, 2013

OMG – absolutely – these two belong together. I get the angst of keeping them apart for the story and show but the absolutely need to be together. Can you imagine this wedding?!!!! It would be epic!!!

fictionismycrack

Posted at 1:03 AM on August 8, 2013

Why? Why do you think they are good together? I see no reason to think that. The writers have failed to make Blaine anything but a 2D character people like because they are TOLD to like him, that he’s perfect and talented and handsome, but the fact is he’s not and all this gushing the fandom does over him is ridiculous.

Sara

Posted at 8:35 AM on April 22, 2013

If this is true than Kurt needs to say yes! Honestly Klaine is only reason I watch Glee and I know that there are more people who does the same thing. Ratings have gone down this season and if Klaine gets back together it would bring them up again. I hope it’s only in NY next season. Cannot stand one more season of JArley, Marley is so plain and boring and I’m not a big fan of Jake or any of the new ones. It’s been an okay season but the old cast is much better!!

2gada

Posted at 7:35 AM on April 20, 2013

I want kurt and blaine 2 be 2gether, b’cos they are cute 2gether n will be best couples. So kurt shd say yes to blaine proposal.

Brittni Morgan

Posted at 3:17 AM on April 15, 2013

I think Kurt should say yes, but have a long-term engagement. :)
I love me some Klaine but most of the weddings in this show don’t work out, well all of them. So I think they should at least wait until Kurt turns 21.

A

Posted at 3:54 PM on April 14, 2013

I think they will either pull a Finn and Rachel and we won’t get to see his answer until next season or it will cut off right when he is about to propose so we don’t know if he does or not or he will go to NYC and see Kurt with Adam and become heartbroken and won’t do it. But just for selfish reasons I REALLY want him to ask him and for Kurt to say yes. I love Klaine, they are the only reason I watch Glee. This is all I ever wanted in Glee.

Travis

Posted at 10:08 AM on April 14, 2013

I’m glad to see there will be a chance for Blaine and Kurt in the coming seasons of Glee. This year has been really tough on the characters of Lima, OH and New York City, but I think this proposal may start to bring people together again. I still have a few episodes to catch up with Glee though because I’ve been working the night shift for my job at DISH so I haven’t been home when it airs. Thankfully I have the season recording automatically each week to my DISH Hopper so I can watch the new episodes when I want. It automatically records all of FOX’s primetime shows every day, so I never have to remember if I set a timer or worry about a DVR conflict skipping new episodes.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 6:54 AM on April 14, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Sarah

Posted at 2:57 AM on April 14, 2013

Way too soon. I like them together, but realistically, both are flawed characters, there are trust issues on both ends, they’re very young. I think they ought to get in the same city first (as Blaine plans to head to New York), then get back together, date for awhile/repair the relationship, and THEN consider a next step.

Gabby

Posted at 1:59 AM on April 14, 2013

Klaine is endgame. The writers cannot let 1 mistake ruin there beautiful relationship forever, this will be the ultimate act of love and apology to kurt and when kurt says yes it will have all been worth it. This couple inspires and warms everyones hearts, heres to the best tv couple ever!

fictionismycrack

Posted at 1:06 AM on August 8, 2013

Yes, how inspiring he CHEATS on Kurt, blames it on HIM, and has the balls to expect forgiveness just because he bought a ring- WITH HIS DAD’S MONEY!

Veronica

Posted at 1:55 AM on April 14, 2013

I want him to say yes but just because it’s glee, I think he’s going to say no or he says yes and then something tragic happens :P

A

Posted at 12:12 AM on April 14, 2013

KLAINE!!! He NEEDS to say yes.

Kacky

Posted at 11:17 PM on April 13, 2013

Blaine is so needy and whiny. He is not ready for a proposal, much less committing himself to one person, which is something he seems unable to do!! Run Kurt!

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 11:05 PM on April 13, 2013

…………most americans are obviciously shocked the year around.

KurtStillMatters

Posted at 8:37 PM on April 13, 2013

If Kurt has any sense he will say no. Blaine has cheated on him and has done nothing to regain his trust, going on to fall in love with Sam. These two had better move on their separate ways and find people who are more compatible with them. I want to see Kurt thrive, learn,work, live; make new friends and even find new loves in NYC, as he grows more and more into his own, not just be a sidekick to the almighty Blaine.

CR

Posted at 8:16 PM on April 13, 2013

Stick a fork in Klaine. They’re done. The Glee writers need to let these two stay apart for the good of both characters. Kurt has grown and needs someone to love him and who won’t make him feel inferior (Adam was a good choice, so I hope that relationship continues). Blaine is still immature (shown most recently by his cheating and blaming Kurt for it and his crush on Sam) and needs to move on to someone who will take care of him and deal with his neediness.

Love isn’t always enough to keep a relationship together. There has to be trust and mutual respect. Klaine doesn’t have it anymore, and Blaine hasn’t tried to earn Kurt’s trust back or done any significant soul-search to understand why he cheated and what needs to change. These characters were good together for a while, but they just don’t match up anymore. Both should move on, but remain friends if they wish to.

Most of the time, high school romances don’t last and your second love ends up bring a lot stronger. This is something the Glee writers should show to their tween/teenage audience with Kurt and Adam. The writers have already shown that the two of them have great chemistry and are good for each other.

Sue B

Posted at 7:46 PM on April 13, 2013

Klaine is an extremely dysfunctional relationship, and Kurt deserves better. Give Kurt a chance with Adam.

Allison

Posted at 5:50 PM on April 13, 2013

DEFINITELY! Kurt should definitely say yes! Klaine is endgame

samantha

Posted at 10:05 PM on April 13, 2013

I couldn’t agree more I definitely think that Kurt should say yes