Selena Gomez: You’re Too Good To Keep Dissing Justin Bieber

Fri, April 12, 2013 6:28pm EDT by 49 Comments
FameFlynet

Grow up!

Posted at 11:45 AM on April 14, 2013

I really do think she needs to get over him. It’s obvious she still has feelings for him by doing these things. It’s typical immature girl behavior. It definitely doesn’t make her image look good at all! Grow up Selly!

Chaima.Chaima

Posted at 3:15 PM on April 14, 2013

Shut up , you know nothing ! She’s over him and she’s amazing and beautiful

Mmhm.

Posted at 9:21 PM on April 14, 2013

I don’t think so hunny!

Jerry

Posted at 5:42 PM on April 15, 2013

If Selena is over Justin, then how do you explain the lyrics to her song, “Come and get it”? It sounds like she desperately wants him to take her back.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 7:01 AM on April 14, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Bieber fans are bad loser

Posted at 6:55 PM on April 13, 2013

it’s weekend and Hollywood-lie create new drama and new lie about Selena.

Adrienne Rules

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 13, 2013

you guys are liars TMZ already confirmed that this whole thing with King Kevi was a hoax learn your facts.

Mary

Posted at 2:19 PM on April 13, 2013

Why do all these gossip sites sugar coat Selena. I mean, she is almost the devil. Pure evil. No girl snorts junk food the way sel does. It is very disrespectful to Justin. Justin wants to see other girls but still wants sel to be his main squeeze and support system for emotional rescues. Selena wants an exclusive relationship which out of the question given Justins stature. Too many girl, too little time. he needs to exploit these prosperous times. wont last forever. grow up selena.

m

Posted at 10:31 AM on April 13, 2013

She’s 20, not even 21. Give the girl a break. This is what girls do at that age, she’s just in the public eye. But she’s not even publicly trashing him. Her worst comment was in response to Letterman’s and all she said was “well that makes two of us” she didn’t really say why she made him cry or how many times etc. She didn’t say anything people didn’t already know, everyone knew she dumped him and he wants her back, so of course she made him cry. She can’t control what sources say that may or may not be true also. I knew plenty of girls who acted like this around that age and older. Clearly you don’t remember being a 20 year old girl, or you were never in her shoes, either way, the author of this article is the one who needs to grow up.Not Selena.

chris

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 13, 2013

Yes. I am not a Bieber fan but that annoying disney girl needs to stop

Gracie

Posted at 9:43 AM on April 13, 2013

I really hope Justin can find someone who loves him for himself, and not an attention-wh*re golddigger, who see herself as waaaaay better than everyone else. Justin is a normal human being, capable of making mistakes and admitting them. I like him for that. They both need to move on. Justin, you can live anywhere in the world. Why stay in LA? Move somewhere where you can have a bit of privacy and respect, and be treated like a local. LA, or maybe anywhere in the USA, is not that place. really, move on to another place, and jut be happy. You don’t need LA to be a star, and it will drive everyone crazy that you’re not there, and they can’t stalk you all the time. You’re a big enough star to live anywhere, so go and be happy. Go where you won’t constantly bump into mutual friends, and go make new ones. Your real friends an visit you. Let Selena have Hollywood, it’s just as fake as she is, anyway.

Selenator Number 1!!!

Posted at 8:52 AM on April 13, 2013

Listen Selena I LOVE U so much ur my role model but it isn’t nice to diss Justin I don’t know if it’s ur publicist that’s making u say these things but just stop. It really is beneath u and he misses u to death and hearing that doesn’t help. Justin actually went out of his way to make sure he told his friends to keep u off limits and respect u when they tried to tell u off so I think he deservs a little respect too even though he’s an immature jerk. But overall Selena ur amazing and beautiful no wonder he misses u so much :)

lil

Posted at 7:07 AM on April 13, 2013

Selena fans need start to boycott that crap site. All they ever do is damage Selena’s reputation with they lies. Why don’t you defend her? Flood their twitter with claims at least

lil

Posted at 7:01 AM on April 13, 2013

Why are HL making it up when TMZ video and Kevi statement to Perez Hilton proved that this Kevi guy was never at a party at Selena’s house? Why is HL so invested on make Selena look bad?

arandomgirl

Posted at 10:13 PM on April 12, 2013

Bonnie, the only conclusion I can come to after reading this is that someone paid you to smear Selena. TMZ already proved this was false yesterday, that backstabber Kevi set the whole thing up to get free press for his mix tape release. I guess he didn’t think about the surveillance video. When he got busted, he made up some ridiculous story about dropping money off for a friend who was partying at Selena’s, but got caught in a lie AGAIN because Selena wasn’t even home that night, much less having a party there. So, Bonnie, my advice to YOU is to do some damn RESEARCH before you trash someone’s character.

star

Posted at 4:40 PM on April 13, 2013

i agree

KahoIgartua

Posted at 9:48 PM on April 12, 2013

Rumors rumors and more lies and lies, gossip stop making fake rumors and fake lies

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:20 AM on April 13, 2013

I AGREE SHES’ STUPID IF SHE TALKS ABOUT JUSTIN OR BASH HIM IN WHICH SHE SAID SHE WOULD STOP BASHING HIM.

Riley

Posted at 9:02 PM on April 12, 2013

Yeah read the title guys” Too good” huh! Yeah right! Too good! Taylor Swift twin is just being annoying. Selena grow up and be mature plz. Being mean to people just makes me laugh because you’re stupid and dumb and i don’t care if you make fun of people. You loss not mine. But don’t go crying to your friends( which you will do) if Justin strikes back. Love to see that. Go Bieber.

wrong

Posted at 8:17 PM on April 12, 2013

I found Kevi’s Twitter, He said he HUNG out with Selena, soooo

AOKALANI

Posted at 8:55 PM on April 12, 2013

WOW SERIOUSLY CAN’T BELIEVE HE WOULD DO THAT. SINCE HE’S JUSTIN’S FRIEND.

mezmreyes

Posted at 8:16 PM on April 12, 2013

Not that I believe any of this story, but I have to say, in a weird way, it is nice to see you actually coming down on Selena instead of Justin for once. But to be honest, I am half way starting to believe that they are still together, and have been for a while. You see, I don’t really listen to the “stories”, I pay attention to pictures and what they say themselves, either in interviews or tweeter. I also remember stuff from week to week. A couple of examples: Justin put up a tweeter message a while back “If you love me, kiss me”, directly after that, Selena made a kissy face in every second pic in the media (which actually annoyed me until I put it all together). As well, there was the Alfredo taking her to an event, and even the Kevi thing. And then when she was interviewed by Seacrest about “come and get it” it didn’t sound real when she said it wasn’t about anyone, the way she answered sounded like BS….the lyrics to that song in know way are about a woman trying to be “strong and confident”…..they are about a woman in love standing by her man. So I think that is BS. There are a couple of other things too … if you pay attention. Now, I am not saying they didn’t or don’t break up frequently, because that is young love….at do. but i think they are back secretly. but both of them need to “look” to the public like they are single at the moment. He is on tour, and she wants to be noticed for her work and not being his gf. He is ok with that, because he supports her career all the way. They fight, they break up (she latino, she’s firey lol,, but he needs that to keep him on his toes or he would be bored), but I think their relationship is stronger than you think (even as young as they are). All that being said!….I almost wish I hadn’t because they deserve the time away from the paps at a couple to be private(that doesn’t mean I think they have seen each other while he is on tour, because I don’t, paps would have caught it). Another point … when he was in town briefly, there is no reason for him to go to her house. If things were left there, someone else could have picked them up.

BTW, I think it was her that was acting out to get his attention, and she did, and they got back. He didn’t do the running after her. But, that is okay for her to run after him when she goes too far. He’s run after her plenty. Sometimes it’s her turn :)

LOL

Posted at 8:22 PM on April 12, 2013

I’m laughing at you’re comment, He’s been flirting with ONE pacific back up dance, Ele. She get’s special treatment, like she gets time off when the other dancers don’t. She Spends more time with Justin privately, I think it was yesterday while they were dancing, Justin and her were smiling and winking at each other throughout the performance, I’m pretty sure Justin is single and Had moved on already

mezmreyes

Posted at 8:58 PM on April 12, 2013

Well, if your right, I’m good with that lol…..where did you see that, I can’t find anything one them, I just tried.

rb

Posted at 12:01 AM on April 13, 2013

I agree!!

Nicks

Posted at 12:49 AM on April 13, 2013

I started to believe you bcoz in one interview (written interview via email) back in Jan/Feb after the breakup (after Billboard interview), he did answered a question on what did he learned after the breakup and he said he learned “how to be there for someone else”. I think he learned to “sacrificed” their relationship for Selena bcoz the attention became too much that ppl tend to forget Selena has had her own career way before she date Justin. Isn’t it weird that up to now, no one from Justin’s side had ever tweeted anything to promote abt Selena’s movie SB & new single Come And Get It considering Alfredo is really close to Selena, except DJ Tay James wrote abt Selena’s new song in his blog? The only things I’ve ever read from Alfredo is via his tumbler called out this King Kev guy as FRAUD as Justin & Selena both never met this guy AND he tweeted “ANOTHER SCANDAL episode” where there’s rumors abt Selena hooking up with Gucci. Justin recent 3 days trip back to LA from his tour in Europe makes me thinking what is the logic reason to fly 12hrs from Poland to LA just for 3 days and his van ended up been pictured at Selena’s house. He did that once before where he fly all the way off from South America right after his MY World tour ended, just to be in Canada for Selena’s concert in Winnipeg in OCT 2011. My guess of all this is that they are secretly getting back together but don’t expect they both make an open appearance together very soon. Selena’s recent interview in Feb with Telegraph UK (if I’m not mistaken) said she wants to be open abt her relationship and trusting but she needs to protect herself at the same time. Maybe they want to keep it low key abt their relationship this time around as medias and fans has been rallying abt their breakup for months now. Just think abt it and it’s all make senses now to me.

maria

Posted at 7:40 PM on April 12, 2013

RUMORS……………………….HOLLYWOOD LIFE……………………….RUMORS.

Shadab

Posted at 7:40 PM on April 12, 2013

This article is a bunch of lies. Selena never hung out with that guy it was all over the internet yesterday that he never went past the gate. Stop starting trouble. What if someone lied about you?

AOKALANI

Posted at 7:38 PM on April 12, 2013

WHO DOES THAT. RUMORS AND MORE RUMORS. NO ONE BELIEVES THE FREAKING MEDIA ANYWAY. BESIDES. JUSTIN AND SELENA HOPEFULLY WILL ALWAYS STAY FRIENDS.

AOKALANI

Posted at 7:26 PM on April 12, 2013

WHO SAYS SELENA IS PERFECT. BESIDES HALF THE WORLD DON’T LIKE HER. SHE DOES HAVE ALOT OF HATERS.

AOKALANI

Posted at 7:24 PM on April 12, 2013

I DON’T THINK SELENA IS THAT STUPID TO DO THAT. IF SHE DID. THEN SHES STUPID ENOUGH TO DO THAT.

Florence

Posted at 7:04 PM on April 12, 2013

They said that Selena keeps on dissing Justin Bieber. The only thing she said was “that makes two of us”.

AOKALANI

Posted at 7:25 PM on April 12, 2013

BESIDES I THINK SELENA STILL CARES ABOUT JUSTIN SHES NOT THAT STUPID. IT RUMORS AND LIES THAT THE FREAKING MEDIA MAKE UP.

AOKALANI

Posted at 7:27 PM on April 12, 2013

IF SHE WOULDN’T DISS JUSTIN OR MAKEUP FUN OF HIM. MAYBE HIS FANS WOULD LEAVE HER ALONE.

Lailah

Posted at 6:59 PM on April 12, 2013

LOL People OBVIOUSLY dont do their Research. Kev HIMSELF explained what happened. He was there at her house to drop money off for his friend and did not even GO IN. Selenas not trying to get under his skin. This situation has been explained and also if some of justins friends are also selenas i dont see why thats the probelm. Tey broke up long ago and are mature enough to hang out with who they wish. About oreviouse disses Sel said it was the spur of the moment didnt mean it and she hasnt even said anything ever since only that despite evreything she actually cares about him which is expected after dating for that long and knowing each other for so long (She was at his 16th bday party).

mezmreyes

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 12, 2013

Well, since then she has put out dance videos dissing him. and yes, they were dissing him. that “douchbag” one, if you notice there is a part in it where she puts her hand up to her lips like she is smoking a spliff. that definately is a diss considering all the gossip.

Angela Raskowski

Posted at 6:58 PM on April 12, 2013

They have feelings like everybody else. I think she’ll stop this
eventually. Apparently, this is like her, it is her. I feel bad for
Justin, and it may take him a year or two to get over this,but
breakups can be ugly, that’s life.

jelena forever

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 12, 2013

selena did nothing rong

AOKALANI

Posted at 7:40 PM on April 12, 2013

APPARENTLY SHE DID. SHE SHOULD HAVE NEVER DISS JUSTIN OR SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE. THAT I THINK HIS FANS CAN’T STAND SELENA.

mezmreyes

Posted at 10:05 PM on April 12, 2013

LOL….really?

AOKALANI

Posted at 7:28 PM on April 12, 2013

YEAH THATS TRUE. BREAKUP ARE UGLY. BUT SOME CAN BE PRETTY PAINFUL DESPITE HOW MANY YEARS THE COUPLE HAVE SPENT WITH EACH OTHER.

jelena forever

Posted at 6:54 PM on April 12, 2013

She said she cares about him and she does the still talk from time to time but this site makes selena look like taylor while she is the opposite i really wanna find a way to close this website and i am going to do it

AOKALANI

Posted at 7:23 PM on April 12, 2013

I DON’T THINK SELENA EVER WOULD DISS JUSTIN. ITS PROBABLY ALL LIES AND RUMORS.

mezmreyes

Posted at 10:06 PM on April 12, 2013

How is it lies and rumours if it’s directly from her mouth?