Halle Berry Vs. Kim Kardashian In Black & Lace: Who Wore It Better?

Fri, April 12, 2013 12:14pm EDT by 16 Comments
FameFlynet

MC

Posted at 3:54 AM on April 15, 2013

Halle Berry looks great…Kim on the other hand has been a disaster but is starting to show improvement

wilbur

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 14, 2013

Women look really beautiful when they are pregnant, love the glow on their faces. I would say Kim looks beautiful but Halle looks fit and hot.

Ms. 9

Posted at 9:53 AM on April 13, 2013

As much as I love them both, I see two fashion emergencies.

Susan

Posted at 7:41 AM on April 13, 2013

Looks like Kimmy loves to dress her boobs up more than her baby bump

jare

Posted at 4:16 AM on April 13, 2013

KIM KARDASHIAN ALL THE WAY BABY :-)

Lovely

Posted at 11:48 AM on July 11, 2013

Jane……Don’t lie to your self, you have eyes, Halle naturally tan and more fit physique wears it the best hun!

Lovely

Posted at 11:51 AM on July 11, 2013

Jane, don’t lie to yourself, you have eyes hun! Halle is clearly the winner here, naturally pretty brown tan and excellent physique over rules frumpy and weigh gainer Kim. So sorry

Lovely

Posted at 11:53 AM on July 11, 2013

Jare, don’t lie to yourself, you have eyes hun! Halle is clearly the winner here, naturally pretty brown tan and excellent physique over rules frumpy and weigh gainer Kim. So sorry

Donna

Posted at 11:42 PM on April 12, 2013

BEAUTIFUL HALLE BERRY!!!

kiki

Posted at 8:57 PM on April 12, 2013

I think Halle looks better in the dress but I also think they wanted to use the most unflattering picture of Kim….if this isn’t true than why didnt they use the picture right after she announced her pregnancy at 1oak. The majority of these sites are set up to hate her and make her look as bad as she can look. They have her standing next to a completely thin body type….however Halle does have natural beauty, an I love me some miss Berries lol!!

Lisa J

Posted at 4:47 PM on April 12, 2013

@Dylan what does Halle being in show business have to do with the question? They both look nice, two different body types.

as741852963

Posted at 3:04 PM on April 12, 2013

I have to say I like how busty Kim looks and the dress flatters her legs and her chest it’s really nice, but Halle’s i couldn’t see that well so that’s probably why, but it didn’t look that nice, it look like a normal black dress, and black dresses look better on lighter ppl, and bright colors look better on darker…just saying

Salone

Posted at 2:30 PM on April 12, 2013

Reblogged this on Top 10 Queen Social and commented:
Who looks amazing will have to say Halle….

JessicaCooper

Posted at 4:43 PM on April 12, 2013

You are an idiot and that’s not true!
This dress clearly looks better (black) on “bronze skin” people.
Don’t be racist be realistic !

Dylan

Posted at 4:45 PM on April 12, 2013

HALLE IS FAR MORE NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL THAN DIRTY KIM.
Halle has been in this “showbiz” since the 80’s and Kim’s 15 minutes of I wannabe the next Marilyn are almost up thank god!

as741852963

Posted at 6:05 PM on April 14, 2013

How am I an idiot for a statement that is true, I mean maybe to u it’s wrong but u r an idiot for calling me an idiot lol…
First of all how is that racist, wtf ppl really need to research the term “racist” before they call someone that, because I am black and I am just adding on becuz, my grandmother is a designer and clothes maker and her herself says dark colors don’t look as well on lighter ppl, but if you think I am a racist for making a statement that is true then get mad and stay ignorant…
And I never said that black ppl don’t look nice in them it’s just that they look better on dark ppl, so get ur info straight before coming at me sideways….