The end of season four is upon us, and with only four episodes left, we’re promised ‘shockers’ and ‘cliffhangers,’ according to star Lea Michele. Read on for more details!
After last night’s very grim episode of Glee, we can only imagine where the remainder of season four will take us. But thanks to Lea Michele’s Twitter, we have a slight idea!
‘Glee’ Season 4 Finale — Spoilers
Lea tweeted on April 9, “Just finished reading the final script of
#Glee for this season! So many shockers and huge cliffhangers!”
We’re so excited to find out what happens! Let’s just hope that we’re not left with a cliffhanger is the season finale ends up being a series finale. (Sadly, Glee has yet to be renewed by Fox.)
What we do know:
1. Finn will be absent from the final two episodes this season, due to Cory Monteith’s rehab stay.
2. Heather Morris is currently pregnant, so there’s a chance that Brittany may have a bun in the oven by season’s end.
3. Co-creator Ryan Murphy plans to do “something that we’ve never done before” for season five. Could all the characters be moving to NYC? Will Glee forfeit their storylines in Lima, Ohio?
What do YOU think will happen at the end of season four, HollywoodLifers? Should Glee get renewed for season five? Tell us below!
WATCH: ‘Glee’ Returns Promo
— Chris Rogers
More ‘Glee’ Season 5 News:
- ‘Glee’ Scoop: Season 5 Only Taking Place In NYC?
- ‘Glee’ Scoop: Season Finale Rewritten Around Cory Monteith’s Absence
- ‘Glee’ Actress Heather Morris Pregnant With Her First Child — Report