Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Crashed Hanson Party For Birthday

Thu, April 11, 2013 9:24am EDT by 8 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Hanson
SplashNews, Twitter

jpat

Posted at 11:58 PM on April 11, 2013

I don’t care what anyone says, I LOVE Hanson. I hate how they for stereotyped. They really are great musicians and I love their music

Rosita freskita

Posted at 8:32 PM on April 11, 2013

ja ja ja Good for Roberto

TRACY123

Posted at 10:53 AM on April 11, 2013

Rob driving the same red truck that Kristen was driving on X-mas!! The pictures are on RobstenDreams and Robsten Daily, To all you non believers, they are a couple, they live together, even the pics of Rob playing the piano is from “their” house, notice the western motif, just like pictures of Kristen getting dressed for the Oscars!!! There is no other reason for them to be together besides LOVE!!

To all you Kristen fans, if you want Kristen to win at MTV, she needs more votes!!!

wow

Posted at 11:44 AM on April 11, 2013

you need to stop being creepy stalking them and pooping yourself tracy. it’s f*cking weird. Just stop

TRACY123

Posted at 7:11 PM on April 11, 2013

To Wow, it takes one to know one!! Why are you so worried, because I tell the truth and you can’t get over Rob and Kristen being together. Oh, yes I forgot only the haters can comment on this site, I’m so sorry!!! I only reported what was on Robsten Daily and Robsten Dreams, I never make up anything, just check these sites out for yourself!!! I think you are stalking me!!! Grow up.

TTW

Posted at 8:18 PM on April 11, 2013

@Tracey123 I remember seeing on one of your posts of you saying that you like to keep the haters/bullies in their place and I just have to say you are such a hypocrite. You say stop all the hate and stop the bullying towards Kristen Stewart (which I agree with, not because I’m a fan just because it’s childish and mean) yet you’ll go to an article about Jennifer Lawrence and do what you say you’re trying to stop. You go and tear down some girl you don’t even know all because you’re a Kristen Stewart fan and in your mind there is some sort of rivalry between them. That’s just immature, mean and you’re being a bully and a hater. I would respect you for your defending of Kristen if it wasn’t for your unjust hate towards Jennifer.

wow

Posted at 10:10 AM on April 11, 2013

HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE , HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE, HL LIE

abe is doing it?!!?