Nina Dobrev & Ian Somerhalder Rush Cat Moke To The Hospital — Pics

Thu, April 11, 2013 11:12am EST by 17 Comments
Nina Dobrev Ian Somerhalder Cat
WhoSay/Nina Dobrev

The ‘Vampire Diaries’ stars’ cat is recovering after a ‘scary trip to the kitty hospital,’ and Nina tweeted pictures of the whole ordeal.

There are many things Ian Somerhalder loves in this world, and because his furry friends rank near top the of that list, you can only imagine how scared he must have been when Moke — the cat featured in his Twitter profile picture — had to be rushed to the emergency room.

“Driving sleepy to work,” Nina Dobrev tweeted April 11. “Barely got any zzzz’s due to scary trip to kitty hospital in the middle of the night. #concernedparents”

Nina posted three shots of the midnight madness to her WhoSay account, in which she and Ian shower Moke with affection. And you’ll be very happy to know the cat is doing just fine.

“Kid is doing much better now,” Nina wrote. “Passed out on the good stuff, wrapped in mommas jacket. #phewsighofrelief”

Ian remained silent about the trip, at least as far as Twitter is concerned, but the sad look on his face in Nina’s picture says more than a tweet ever could.

Ian Somerhalder Really, Really Likes Cats. Like, A Lot.

I really don’t think I can accurately stress just how much of a kitty fiend Ian is. Not only does Ian have endless love for Moke, whom he found on the set of Lost, but he also extends his animal appreciation to all of his associates.

In a recent survey for Us Weekly, Ian explained: “I consider my pets to be mine, my family’s and my friends’ — so I have more than I could count!”

HollywoodLifers, drop your best wishes for Moke in the comments section below!

— Andy Swift

Posted at 10:43 AM on April 9, 2014

Get well moke
^ ^
(–)

rayan

Posted at 2:03 PM on August 24, 2013

i wich their cat is okay cz they are like the best couple

mayen alcebar

Posted at 9:41 AM on May 12, 2013

Hope Moke gets well soon. Beautiful parents inside and out. Very cute cat too.

Lucy Lady-SpiritVwo Quick

Posted at 11:15 AM on May 6, 2013

hope Moke feels better real soon much love!

Tanya

Posted at 3:48 PM on April 12, 2013

Moke couldn’t have better parents…..but what happens when you 2 are working so much

Kandy

Posted at 12:33 AM on April 12, 2013

I think Moke is their favorite child lol….all the photos, dress ups. I hope he’s feeling better :) He looks like a friendly, awesome puss who would tolerate a lot.

Nicole

Posted at 10:46 PM on April 11, 2013

I hope there cat is okay. Ian and Nina is my favorite couple.

Leo

Posted at 4:03 PM on April 11, 2013

A wonderful family Nian :)

karen

Posted at 3:22 PM on April 11, 2013

Awww glad he is doing better… I’m a cat lover too…love love my cats

isha (@ianfortheworld)

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 11, 2013

get well soon Moke..you’re in the most caring people’s hands..take care Ian&Nina,don’t worry he’l be fine!

JEN

Posted at 2:09 PM on April 11, 2013

Aww that is sooo cute. I love nina and Ian. Nina and Ian forver xox

Jenny

Posted at 2:06 PM on April 11, 2013

Nina and Ian my love forever!

Jennifer

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 11, 2013

Get better soon Moke!

Stop

Posted at 1:08 PM on April 11, 2013

wonderful people:)I love both of them!

Rayne

Posted at 11:51 AM on April 11, 2013

What a scary ordeal for Ian and Nina. A trip to the animal emergency clinic in the middle of the night is never a good thing. I sincerely hope Moke will recover from his ordeal. Moke has a good mommy and daddy looking out for him.

venera

Posted at 11:50 AM on April 11, 2013

Nian the most beautiful couple in the world!