2013 MTV Movie Awards Seating: Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian & More

Thu, April 11, 2013 9:54pm EST by 17 Comments
MTV Movie Awards Seating
Getty Images

merlot

Posted at 11:59 AM on April 13, 2013

First, didn’t realize MTV still existed- secondly……..since when did a second-rate tv station think they were capable of trying to be Oscar calibre? Although after the past 2 years of Oscars which has been nothing but a popularity contest – seriously – Jennifer Lawrence as best actress? If she was going to win an Oscar in that category it should have been for Winter’s Bone and not SLP – she was good in SLP but out of the 5 nominated actresses – she had the weakest roled. And before all of you J-Law or whatever HL has nick named her, I like her. But I didn’t think she deserved best actress this year for SLP. Since there will be enough rags writing about the award show – I think I can safely skip it and read about the high-lights in about 5 minutes on Monday morning! If MTV wanted to compete w/the Oscars, they should have pushed this show to the end of the year instead of now. Because all of the movies nominated have been released to DVD and its time to start the Oscar watch for 2014.

Note to MTV………2013 Oscar’s are over and done. AND if you want to be somewhat legit – base your show on the peoples choice awards or nickeloden or teen choice. Because you are definitely NOT anywhere near Golden Globe, SAG or Oscar calibre!

I made out with the director

Posted at 10:00 AM on April 12, 2013

so glad we don’t have to see the cheater and her wimp

Rockon

Posted at 11:00 AM on April 12, 2013

@I made out with the director – I’m with you. They talk about what the Twilight people did for MTV but it’s really what MTV did for them. Glad they were not nominated this year. Looks like they are too egotistical to attend unless they were guaranteed to be voted in by the sheep.

ROBSTENFOREVER

Posted at 9:38 AM on April 12, 2013

:( Robsten should be in the “best kiss” category :((

TRACY123

Posted at 10:14 AM on April 12, 2013

To Robstenforever, you are soooo right! MTV should be ashamed of themselves for snubbing BD2, gosh this was their last year, their swan song, everyone would have loved to see the whole cast together just one more time!!! Really stupid move on MTV’s part, I’m not going to watch it, they
will have super low ratings because of this Twilight snub. Best Kiss belongs to Kristen and Rob, just one more time!!!
Please vote for Kristen at MTV for best hero anyway!!!

mv

Posted at 11:25 AM on April 12, 2013

yeah. thoroughly !

rez

Posted at 6:13 AM on April 12, 2013

i think the people who run the movie awards want to become legit. i mean this year has some heavy hitters. if they want to change from the joke they were years ago to a more serious in upcoming years they are a little bit late for that.

flubber

Posted at 5:00 AM on April 12, 2013

hope SLP does not win anything as the other films nominated were much better in my opinion.don’t even plan on watching it this year as its turning into the Oscars 2.0, people love MTV awards because they are more lighthearted but this year seems too serious

Steven

Posted at 3:30 AM on April 12, 2013

Selena Gomez looks amazing in that picture.

magdala selon

Posted at 6:13 PM on April 14, 2013

cant wait 2 see selena gomez tonight

Setra

Posted at 1:07 AM on April 12, 2013

This year’s MTV Movie Awards will indeed be star studded so I’m looking forward to watching. I can’t wait to see Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian, to name a few. I’ll be on my way home from work at DISH but I’m not going to miss it. I’ll be watching on my commute, on my phone using the DISH Anywhere app. With this I never worry about being home to catch live and recorded shows.

AOKALANI

Posted at 12:25 AM on April 12, 2013

I ACTUALLY LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN. SHE SEEMS VERY VIBERANT AND DOWN TO EARTH. SELENA EH SHES OKAY.

Amanda

Posted at 3:31 AM on April 12, 2013

What?

misti

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 11, 2013

wtf is a kartrashian there 4?

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 8:47 AM on April 12, 2013

I agree, why is K Kartrasian there and given a special reserved seat. She is far from a Movie Star. She’s not a star at all, They call her a reality TV star. Not a star now and never will be one.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 10:52 PM on April 11, 2013

kim kardashian?
IT ISN’T A CATTLE MEETING!!

irry

Posted at 8:39 AM on April 12, 2013

Leave Kim alone, she’s as ok as you.