Kristen Stewart Had A ‘Magical Birthday’ With Robert Pattinson

Thu, April 11, 2013 4:57pm EST by 13 Comments
Kristen Stewart Celebrates Birthday
FameFlynet

katie

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 12, 2013

OK Rob time to stop hanging out with the high school crowd. Where are all your adult friends? Time to start nurturing a little more mature relationships.

#votesnowwhite

Posted at 5:07 PM on April 12, 2013

Hey hey sorry if you’ve sen this before and are getting annoyed buttttttttt YOOOOOOO KRISBIANS kristen Stewart was nominated for best hero for the MTV movie awards by putting #votesnowwhite on your Instagram pics and tweeting #votesnowwhite on twitter she can pull through and win this thing soooo please please vote so she can win!!!! Who knows maybe we’ll see MORE ROBSTEN PDA!!!!! I like that, we all like that so vote mofos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little miss naughty

Posted at 10:41 AM on April 12, 2013

Robert is really handsome in twilight movies and I like the way her protects bella (aka Kristen Stewart )

RedOwl

Posted at 1:08 AM on April 12, 2013

A Message to ANYONE who can explain to me why so much news is reported on this website about a 26 years old actor (with a limited body or work) and a 23 year old actress (also with a limited body of work).
I know, before anyone write this, that I will be asked “Why are you reading this, if you are not interested”? and I want to say that I don’t read any of the reports about this couple.The problem is that I cannot pick and choose the articles in my INBOX and I do enjoy other articles posted.
Why does ANYONE care about them? Please explain!

Kim

Posted at 11:02 PM on April 11, 2013

oh please. Kristen s a cheater. Rob is a huge pansy with no balls or backbone. And this story is fabricated because hollywoodlife lies.

lena

Posted at 8:52 PM on April 11, 2013

Great Kristen and Rob, they are sixth birthday together???

Rosita freskita

Posted at 8:15 PM on April 11, 2013

Amazing the way Rob Wacom to their friends and partners, good way to inspire other men to celebrate her friends and girlfriends thanks Rob!

TRACY123

Posted at 7:05 PM on April 11, 2013

Don’t forget to vote for Kristen, MTV awards this weekend!!!

Smile

Posted at 7:05 PM on April 11, 2013

Glad Kristen was able to celebrate her birthday with Rob and her friends. They both love music & she loves to dance so I think it was fun for both.

Annmw

Posted at 6:35 PM on April 11, 2013

It’s great how down to earth these two are. Hope they stay together. It can’t be easy living in the public eye. I don’t think many intelligent, sensitive people would enjoy being followed and reported on every day. fans do appreciate the sightings, though.

Woody88

Posted at 6:17 PM on April 11, 2013

They are closing in on their 4 year anniversary together. Many happy returns!

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 6:09 PM on April 11, 2013

so, where is your news dear?

senzen

Posted at 5:48 PM on April 11, 2013

I love this chick. she’s amazing and 100% original. can’t get this girl down.
go Kristen