‘American Idol’ Results Show — A Predictable Elimination

Thu, April 11, 2013 9:21pm EST by 7 Comments
American Idol Lazaro Arbos Eliminated
Courtesy of FOX

Cali Gurl

Posted at 12:39 AM on April 12, 2013

I don’t understand why Amber keeps landing in the bottom? Lazaro and Janelle should have been in the bottom. Candice, Amber and Kree were my top 3.

Cheryl

Posted at 1:10 AM on April 12, 2013

It was definitely time for Lazaro to go home. His performances went downhill every week. Candace is a star. I hope she wins!

marcia

Posted at 10:20 AM on April 13, 2013

totally agree Lazaro has been weak since the start and Candice is a sure front runner to win

Branden

Posted at 7:12 AM on April 12, 2013

I know right. I think amber is WAY underrated . And I also agree my top three are Candice, Amber and Kree.

Duane

Posted at 5:28 AM on April 13, 2013

I agree the bottom 2 should have been Janelle and Lazaro. My top 3 is Candice, Kree and Angie.
Lazaro sux and should have gone way before now. He always makes excuses, just like when he was told about the key change, he said yes we kept changing the keys, trying to blame it on someone else again. Just like when he said he doesn’t get to sing songs he loves, he’s the one picking his songs? Excuses for being crap.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 10:57 PM on April 11, 2013

the way to stardom changed.
BUT THIS IS “IT”?

no no no!!

Gilbert Espinosa

Posted at 7:59 AM on April 12, 2013

This is now the true battle among the talented girls. I think this season has the most amazing talents ever in the top 5. My top 3 is Candice, Kree and Amber – Angie is very talented too, she can play an instrument, the voice and the looks is a complete package. Kree is just an amazing talent. Her voice is so unique and distinctive. Candice is very talented too, she can belt any songs with justice, her voice is so powerful, she sounds like somebody who has already a big name in the music industry. Amber is just so adorable, a young Whitney Houston, what a great and powerful voice, her range is just beyond. I was just blown away with these very talented girls. Each one of them is already a winner and I’m sure they will have a great career in music.