‘The Vampire Diaries’: Scott Parks Cast As Silas

Wed, April 10, 2013 5:04pm EDT by 8 Comments
Vampire Diaries Silas Casting
Courtesy of The CW

1D+TVD+PLL :D

Posted at 10:51 AM on April 11, 2013

WOW I really thought that Silas is more like umm.. maybe hot…….looks more powerful………a face more like a villan face……….something like that but whatever at least now i know who he is :)

Shan

Posted at 10:07 AM on April 11, 2013

I was sooo hoping for someone like Jason Momoa from Game Of Thrones. He’s sexy, hot and mysterious. Oh well at least IF they kill Silas I won’t care =)

Ella

Posted at 12:34 AM on April 11, 2013

omg he’s not even hot why couldn’t they have cast a hottie :(

Glory

Posted at 11:01 PM on April 10, 2013

Wow soo scary… not. This is big bad Silas? The oldest and most powerful being on Earth? This is the Silas who Quetsiyah cursed a purgatory so he could never be reunited with his lover out of jealousy? Wow.

Lauren

Posted at 8:19 PM on April 10, 2013

I didnt think Spike from Buffy was the typical “hottie” either….but this kid reminds me of Spike. He looks like he could play the part of a cute/hot but understated villain

malleyne2004

Posted at 7:51 PM on April 10, 2013

This guy is not a hottie;I have fantasizing that silas would be hot

Rachel

Posted at 6:36 PM on April 10, 2013

I like that they went with someone relatively unknown, it just adds to the mystery. I can’t wait to see him in his true form, and I’m glad that I won’t miss the episode with my DISH Anywhere app. I am always working late at DISH, so I’m not often home to see shows when they first air. But I use my app to stream shows recorded on my DVR, to my tablet, and catch up with everything on my long train home.

Kasey

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 19, 2013

I first think you all accept the last person, commenting should be quite. What do you flippin look like? Yes he wasn’t what most of us was expecting but I’m pretty sure he can live up to the part, remember how we all trashed talk Paul and Jomo? Well not meh but everyone hated them as Stefan and Klaus now they flippin love the lads. This guy was good so far last night, I’m hoping for romance with him and Bonnie next season.