Rihanna Tweets Sweet New Pic With Chris Brown After Their Fight

Wed, April 10, 2013 8:44pm EST by 125 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Still Together
Courtesy of Instagram

kim g

Posted at 3:48 PM on April 12, 2013

@RIHHOE NAVY

I hate you all! Why can’t you all let me beeeeeeee! I am just commenting and saying what I think. It it a crime? NO. Can I breathe? Please stop impersonating meor else I am going to to Hollywood Life on you! Stop it NOW! I am not a tough as you think. I cry just like you and bleed just like you. Jeez just leave me ALONE NOW! You win!!!!!!!!

kim g

Posted at 9:42 AM on April 12, 2013

While rihoe is trying so hard to prove something by posting all these pics,chris’s chilling and not posting pics of him and her on his instragram… WEIRD!!!! anyways we all know that the boy is not that desperate unlike the so called girlfriend! lmao

Meme

Posted at 9:01 AM on April 12, 2013

Hey Kiki, hey temp wars up. @TIA: WELL SAID. AMEN.

Meme

Posted at 9:13 AM on April 12, 2013

#WATSUPP!! Lol

London loyoz

Posted at 2:50 AM on April 12, 2013

everybody had been said that they never had broken up people just choose to make up story about them then have some people to believe it for whatever reason & it a shame that they are reported everywhere

Jas

Posted at 11:45 PM on April 11, 2013

Has it ever occurred to Hollywood life that they never broke up ?? Sheesh

MsJustSaying

Posted at 10:29 PM on April 11, 2013

-Seems like on this pic he is smirking underneath with,”b—- got me again, just hold on Karreche let me get this money and then we gonna live happy ever after.” He don’t ever look that happy with Rihanna. He will never for the rest of his life get it right if he is using this woman for his own selfish ways, no matter who he end up with. He would want to play it honestly or jump off the money wagon of treats now. Sorry to have say it but, Chris is a loser. Please wake Rihanna!!!!!!!! And Move On————————–

kim g

Posted at 9:34 AM on April 12, 2013

@Msjustsaying you right on one thing that chris is using rihoe for his X album to sell out but i don’t agree with you on the last sentense it should be “rihhana is hoe,please wake up chris and move on”! LOL…

SunnyAutumn

Posted at 8:32 PM on April 11, 2013

@chraefam

Do not leave me out! I will be there too.

S L's

Posted at 8:31 PM on April 11, 2013

@kiki

Sorry for what I said. You know I love ya:p See ya at the peen party!

Stephanie

Posted at 8:29 PM on April 11, 2013

I am coming too!

kim g

Posted at 8:28 PM on April 11, 2013

@ChraeFam

Cannot wait for Kae’s turn with her boo! Riri is stingy! Oh well, at least she will get a taste of Riri. So jelly;)

kim g

Posted at 8:26 PM on April 11, 2013

@kiki

See you later gator?

Shenellica Bettencourt

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 11, 2013

@kiki

Join us tonight for our peen party!

S L's

Posted at 8:22 PM on April 11, 2013

@kiki

I will smack the poop out ya. We are on the same team! Duh Chrae!

WOW!

Posted at 8:05 PM on April 11, 2013

@kiki

You and you Chrae fam need to chill.

Kiki

Posted at 7:55 PM on April 11, 2013

@Rihoe if something is real, you don’t have to keep trying to prove it…
#heswithu2savehiscareer #andUknowIt lol

Kekee

Posted at 11:11 PM on April 11, 2013

Its really sad how you hate a women who has never done anything to you. You act like she took yo man. And its sad how all these people all in their business. What ever they do what business is that of ours. Anit nobody business but mine and my baby. Chris has always been after her….. Get a life and forgive the woman that took your man! Will keep you in my prayers. Did you know that Jesus saves?

vee

Posted at 7:08 PM on April 11, 2013

@kiki

Finally, our leader is here! Now let us discuss this whole day. Kae is going nuts can you let Chrae know we need to stick together. I am not certain but my spidey- senses are telling me you have been impersonating other people to avoid your responsibilities of being here for us. If not I will fill you in. Rihanna has been parading her love life for all to see. Chris seems happy but I think he still loves Kae too. Kae taking nude pics and freaking out due to miss stuck up Rihanna. What is our next step?

vee

Posted at 6:38 PM on April 11, 2013

@Shenellica Bettencourt

You shut you mouth you rotten girl! You love Kae as much as I do or another Chrae. This whole situation is bad but we will overcome. We just have to stay on Hollywood Life battling Chrianna and the Navy. We are a small squad but we are building slowly and soon we will take over the world ahhhahah!!!!

Everyone please lets go on Kae’s Instagram and twitter and show her our support during this chaotic time. I think she is having a nervous break down due to Rihanna and it is so not cool. She just posted a naked pic and is hoping her baby boy comes back. Let us pray he does because soul mates!

Shenellica Bettencourt

Posted at 6:13 PM on April 11, 2013

Maybe we all need to go to therapy together because….There is no Christina and Kae…They are done (thank God)……..Kae moved on….good for her….he’s rihanna’s problem now. Who will you blame when Chrissy Fugs up again if Kae is out of the picture? Think on it…..

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 5:42 PM on April 11, 2013

TIA.. your 1:13 am comment broke this situation ALL the way down. Girl you better preach! To bad the YOUNG girls on this blog wont listen!!

Kiki

Posted at 7:00 PM on April 11, 2013

hey temps what up Kiki missed you lol

Libya

Posted at 4:35 PM on April 11, 2013

People need to shut the heck up and stop creating bull crap story and whatever they do is their business you don’t have to believe everything that you read or hear

nas

Posted at 4:29 PM on April 11, 2013

Shine bright like CHRIANNA.

TeeBird

Posted at 3:09 PM on April 11, 2013

Maybe her not having her own independence is part of the problem…..Maybe he like the fact that his girl WANT he but don’t NEED him on some dates she picks up the tab because she can…….Don’t be stupid a real man want a women to help build their empire not just decorate it……I don’t dislike Kae and I really wish her well but she’s got to do it for herself….oh and by the way, she didn’t just start looking stupid she’ s been looking that way but these days she’s looking thirsty, desperate, and needed all in one #ThatsAll

vee

Posted at 2:59 PM on April 11, 2013

Kae all day baby! She looks bad right now and a bit pathetic but she is still my queen!
I bet you could never afford to buy white t-shirts and iron on a name and sell it. This would break your bank losers! The Kill is ALIVE and well you wil see dummies. She is balling spending chris brown money and this makes her a Boss! hahahhahhhaa

Teebird

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 11, 2013

Pleas stop being delusional about this Kae waiting for Chrianna to be over so she can save him because by saying that you pony confirm howsilly she really is. Keep thinking that she’s innocent and a victim in this situation….when she was his (Flunky), (Fill In) I mean girlfriend, she threw shad at RiRi all the time(video) and now she is owning that he hurt me I’m a victim roll……Well I mean she got find a talent somewhere so I guess acting is the logical choose #NOT….is it me or is she now kicking it with all new has been still want to be famous people instead of her Bff that use to leach off CB with her…..Please she CHRAZY and keep watching as our FAV become the biggest power couple of all time# that’s all

MsJustSaying

Posted at 7:46 PM on April 11, 2013

@Teebird :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) I could not have said that any better……your point well made. Coodlos to you.:-)

vee

Posted at 12:51 PM on April 11, 2013

How dare you fools speak of Kae in such an ugly manner. Kae is at home waiting for Chris Brown to call her and to break up with dumb Rihanna. When Rihanna is done with Chris Brown you better believe kae will we there you lame losers! She will be there forever just like her face on Brown’s arm! She will NEVER leave losers! Kae is a queen and The Kill is going to be major. She is knows Rihanna comes first but it does not matter she still loves him even if he love Raihanna more. Get over it she is and will always be number two.HAHAHAHAHAHHAHLOSERS!

#CHRAEORDIE

breezy

Posted at 3:15 PM on April 12, 2013

This is your ambition. To want for Kae to be number two? Kae is smart and she is going in for the ‘kill’. It’s not easy in the entertainment world. Kae rather sleep with one man (Chris) and become famous than sleep around with all different men and become famous. Put yourselves in her place what u would have done. Kae isn’t about relationship it’s about being successful. Thank God for her getting Chris to show her to the world. She’s beautiful and we love her; just for being Kae. It has nothing to do with Chris. I don’t care about Chris, Kae and Rih love life. I care about them making the money. ‘Fine China was #1 five times on 106 & Parks. Let’s support them all. I don’t know about this stupid Chrianna and Chrae thing. It’s stupid!!!!