Zayn Malik Plans On Proposing To Perrie Edwards — Report

Wed, April 10, 2013 5:29pm EST by 52 Comments
Perrie Edwards Zayn Malik Getting Married
Courtesy Twitter

Analisa Duran

Posted at 1:03 PM on November 2, 2014

I think that it is too early to be getting married right now the two of them both have careers. Don’t let marriage ruin that because once it is ruined their is no turning back and you can’t fix your mistakes. I think that zayne Malik and Petrie Edwards should wait just a little bit longer and not get married right away.

Emma Ross

Posted at 5:26 PM on January 25, 2014

EVERYBODY IN LITTLE MIX IS DONE MAN EVERYBODY 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Emma Ross

Posted at 5:24 PM on January 25, 2014

ZAYN AND PERRIE ARE SO DONE THEY SHOULD NEVER EVER GET MARRY AND IF THEY DO I’LL SCREAM I HATE PERRIE EDWARDS YOUR DONE MAN 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

angeles

Posted at 12:36 AM on August 25, 2013

I dont think that he should get marry with Perry because then he will have to leave the band. But it would still be cute but if some one replaces him I will be sad

That one girl

Posted at 8:52 PM on November 16, 2013

I am very sure that One Direction won’t split up. I mean, how juvenile would THAT be?

Emma Ross

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 25, 2014

I hate ZAYN Malik so much 😈😈😈😈

Kate

Posted at 7:19 AM on August 22, 2013

I dont think that they should get merried right now because…Perrie is first 19 and to marry right now on this age urgh… I think they should wait maybe 2-3 years….

sexyones!;p

Posted at 5:07 PM on August 21, 2013

Yes marry her!! you will both be happy! LOve u zayn!!!<3

sexyones!;p

Posted at 5:04 PM on August 21, 2013

omgggggg! i think its cute!:)

alltimebritish

Posted at 1:45 PM on August 21, 2013

I think they should do whatever they want. It’s their relationship and they don’t need our permission. I think they should wait a while more. I ship zerrie. They are both perfect and Perrie is such a great beautiful girl.
If Zayn is happy about it then we should also be happy too. I hate those other comments here saying “I hate zerrie no break up plz I love u zayn can I come to one of your concerts plz I am a big fan!!!1!” you’re just being a jealous, selfish, fake fan if you say those things. And you also have no reason to hate on Perrie. She’s done nothing, it’s Zayn choice.

just random

Posted at 6:09 PM on August 18, 2013

YES!! marry her!

tania

Posted at 8:56 AM on August 11, 2013

I hate zerry they should break – up and perrie is not a goog girll for zayn because he’s really cute and perrie is not cute

Jillian Kulp

Posted at 12:52 AM on January 2, 2014

Oh my GOD!!

Posted at 3:06 AM on July 10, 2013

Really??? Im so shock right now i’ts like my tears will fell down my eyes… I-i’m really shocked that ZAYN and PERRIE is getting MARRIED!!!!! Because everyone wants to be with their dream guy and my dream guy is ZAYN!!!! If that happens PERRIE please take care of ZAYN and ZAYN love PERRIE and dont cheat to her again….:(

hayley

Posted at 2:29 AM on June 14, 2013

And I would die 4 zayns happiness

hayley

Posted at 2:26 AM on June 14, 2013

No its only been a little over a year and has to young 20 no please no I’m not just saying this cause you freaken love him so much and I would die if he did get married to her but they make a cute couple who. Gives a crap about that but if he does in like at least one more year and a half I will be fine with it and know that they were meant to be together

Sorry if I sound crazy this kinda stuff with my zayn gets me worked up

miuXOXO

Posted at 8:08 AM on June 9, 2013

no way! she doesnt deserve him!

Lucia Orozco

Posted at 5:10 PM on June 2, 2013

they should get married they make a cute couple

I

Posted at 5:54 AM on May 30, 2013

I think they will make a cute couple, but they are too young to get married

I

Posted at 5:53 AM on May 30, 2013

I think they will make a cute couple, but they are too young

Liz

Posted at 12:31 AM on May 17, 2013

That one girl

Posted at 8:50 PM on November 16, 2013

Calm down! I completely understand that you like–*ahem* LOVE Zayn. But, can you please understand that Zayn is happy with Perrie? I mean, he’s so happy with her, he decided to spend the rest of his life with her. And someday, you might find someone like Zayn. So…yeah.