‘The Carrie Diaries': 5 Things I Hope To See In Season 2

Tue, April 9, 2013 12:06pm EDT by 39 Comments
The Carrie Diaries Season 2
Courtesy of The CW (3)

Michelle

Posted at 8:09 PM on May 11, 2013

Noooo the only good point was the 5. Why do you expect this show be like others. It’s not Gossip Girl, it doesn’t have Blaine&Kurt, so don’t expect something it’s not. We see Carrie in the city, this show is to know more about her. Do you really think a jump in time, to eliminate all its good?

You’re not a fan of Sex and the City, ot The Carrie Diaries, thats clear.

lah.di.dah

Posted at 2:57 AM on May 11, 2013

I didn’t read the book series but I loved the show this season. thoguht it was incredibly charming. as a huge SATC fan I want to know why Carrie lost contact with ALL her friends and family. there is basically no mention of any of those people in her adult years. I’m 27 and I’ll admit you make new friends and outgrow others, but some friends from HS will still be around in SOME capacity. I think it may be too early in the life of the series to fast forward completely…maybe develop the break down of relationships first, start to slowly and sparangly introduce Miranda and Samantha

Isabella

Posted at 5:00 PM on April 23, 2013

no no no no please no. this list is like the top 5 things i don’t want to see in season 2 of TCD.

chantelle

Posted at 6:21 PM on May 6, 2013

100% agree

Michelle

Posted at 8:11 PM on May 11, 2013

You’re soooo right. I hate this post.

SarrieShipper

Posted at 9:32 AM on April 20, 2013

Noooo! Keep all the characters and develop them. And I definitely want to see more of Carrie and Sebastian’s relationship. They are honestly too cute!

mara

Posted at 4:09 PM on April 19, 2013

I LIKE ALL THE CARRIE DIARIES CHARACTERS THEY SHOULD BE APART OF SEASON TWO AND I DONT THINK CARRIE SHOULD LOOSE HER VIRGINTY IN SEASON TWO. WITHOUT CARRIES VIRGINITY SHE WOULDNT BE CARRIE.

chantelle

Posted at 6:27 PM on May 6, 2013

Did you even watch Sex and the city? They are far from virgains, they have slept with 40+ people.

emma

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 18, 2013

When does the next series come out?

nigga

Posted at 3:27 AM on April 16, 2013

SEBASTIAN AND CARRIE BACK PLEASEEE

123_bradshaw

Posted at 8:17 PM on April 15, 2013

I think they should definitely focus on Carrie and Walt’s summer staying at Larissa’s house then just like in the book take out Mag’. Then speed through senior year with mouses story ending with her leaving for college and add in donna la donna.

sex in the city obbsession

Posted at 9:43 PM on April 14, 2013

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE REAL GIRLS OF SEX IN THE CITY COME TO LIFE… AS FOR HER HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS THEY ARE ALL BORING AND NEED TO JUST LEAVE THE SHOW. CAINT WAIT UNTILL THE NEXT SEASON COMES.

emelyy

Posted at 1:27 PM on April 14, 2013

i really agreed with you about the sex thing. i miss so much gossip girl and its from the creators on sex on the city that should mean something.

Rumeysa Eyvazo

Posted at 9:43 PM on April 11, 2013

The love between Carrie and Sebastian is sooo great..
İ definitely want to see them more in seadon 2.
i watch Carrie diaries because of those 2!
They are a great couple!
Sebastian♥Carrie

Original

Posted at 11:05 PM on April 10, 2013

This is ridiculous, this isn’t Glee’s Rachel and Kurt! And why turn this into GG, it’s not GG, if it was they wouldve kept the show… Lets not compare it to any other show and let it be what it will be…

Graygray_4eva

Posted at 10:25 PM on April 10, 2013

I’m sorry but this is just… Please someone stop me from posting a hate comment

Sky

Posted at 5:09 PM on April 10, 2013

Thanks for the video, and it would be pretty cool to see a few of these things happen in season two. I already can’t wait to see the new season (which, hopefully, will happen), although I haven’t gotten around to watching the season one finale yet. I missed it because I was working at DISH when it aired, but I recorded it. My DISH Hopper can record up to six shows at once during primetime, so it was easy for me to record The Carrie Diaries and my roommates could still record all their shows, too. It’s great that we don’t have to fight over what to record, and I can’t wait to see The Carrie Diaries finale.

christy

Posted at 1:21 PM on April 10, 2013

I really want there to be a season 2 alot of people were saying why watch a show when we know how it ends but I think it’s interesting I want to know and see when she changes into her FABULOSE self and now that we have seen her dad and sister I want to know what happens between them I want to see her falling out with her sister. The show does keep me guessing and I do want to see maggie get what she deserves. I agree with the article they need more scandale come on she is going to be living in the city for the summer with walt I hope something juicy happens.

Angela Clarino-Angelillo

Posted at 11:07 PM on April 9, 2013

I really hope that there is going to be a season 2 and if there is, I want Carrie and Sebastian to get back together. They just make the show so intriguing. You can keep everything else but don’t end their relationship. Lets see Carrie loose her virginity to him. Lets see Walt and Benit become a couple. Lets see Maggie get what she deserves. Fast forward them graduating. Lets see them all in college. I want the girls to meet their father’s “gym membership”. There’s so many more things that needs to happen. I can’t wait to see a season 2.

John453

Posted at 10:44 PM on April 9, 2013

Yes! I need more TCD! It would be a lot more awesome if the setting changes to NYC permanently. It’s more exciting :D

Kristina

Posted at 10:43 PM on April 9, 2013

While the TV series doesn’t fully reflect the original book series, the TV series Carrie is overly mature for her age because that’s the character in the book series. It’s very apparent the writer of this blog hasn’t read the book series. I deeply believe it will better help you understand each role in the plot and their importance to Carrie’s role.

Christopher Rogers

Posted at 8:45 AM on April 10, 2013

I did read the book series.

Lucille7777

Posted at 9:59 PM on April 9, 2013

I agree, more time in New York with Larissa. Perhaps Carrie can go to NYU so Carrie and Larissa can work more on Carrie’s career in New York. I like Larissa, she’s unique.

Haruka

Posted at 7:55 PM on April 9, 2013

They need to renew this show I agree with the 5 suggestions but also introduce Samantha and Miranda like in the book next season

Christopher Rogers

Posted at 9:38 PM on April 9, 2013

I’d love to see Miranda and Samantha as well!

Guilherme

Posted at 9:52 PM on April 9, 2013

well, if they take Tom, Dorot, Mag, Mouse and Sebastian off its easy introduce Samantha and Miranda, and it would be awesome.

Megan

Posted at 5:43 PM on April 9, 2013

I mean they shouldn’t skip the years
That’s my comment below I made a mistake

Megan

Posted at 5:41 PM on April 9, 2013

They shouldn’t exclude all the characters they should keep sebastian and work on Carrie and Sebastian’s relationship more and I don’t think they should skip the years

Louise

Posted at 5:25 PM on April 9, 2013

I agree with those 5 things to look forward to:)

Guilherme

Posted at 4:43 PM on April 9, 2013

i liked and i agreed. but I would add Donna to your list. at first I did not like her, but then she brokeup with sebastian, and she became pretty cool with everyone except with mag, but i hate mag so i dont care. and I love her crazy arrogant and ironic way.

Justin Burnell

Posted at 1:51 PM on April 9, 2013

Reblogged this on thehiltonburnellfiles and commented:
Last night I missed the season finale of ‘The Carrie Diaries’ because I was watching another shows like “The Secret Life Of An American Teenager” and “Dallas” at the same time. I had to catch up the episode online today. I hope they renew the show. If they don’t, I’m gonna be really mad.

Raul

Posted at 6:58 PM on April 9, 2013

I TOTALLY. Agree with your five suggestions. I am PRAYING for the CW to renew it for a second season because this is a show that i love i have not missed an episode and if fingures crossed they renew I hope they do more with Walt because he is a character that i completely relate to. If they cancel it im gonna be so mad.

Guilherme Lucas

Posted at 2:52 PM on April 20, 2013

in sex and the city Carrie said that she losts her virginity with Seth. So, i would like to see it. And i think would be great if they put Samantha in the show, i love her so much ;/