Selena Gomez: The Real Reason She’s Being So Nice To Justin Bieber

Tue, April 9, 2013 10:04pm EDT by 39 Comments
Selena Gomez Still Loves Justin Bieber
FameFlynet

Gracie

Posted at 1:53 PM on April 10, 2013

Selena has not been nice to JB since the breakup, until now. She realized she would lose a lot of his fan base by dissing him, which no one can deny she did. She is doing what she always does – linking her name with celebs who are popular at the moment, then ditching them at the first sign of any bad publicity – Demi, Taylor, Emma, Shia, Nick, Miley, now Justin. This isn’t anying new for her, she thinks she’s above all that – a fair weather friend isn’t a real friend. She’ll keep playing the “america’s swetheart” card for awhile though, until people start to wonder why they pay money to go to her movies, listen to her music, or buy any of her other stuff. She has been packaged as the “goody goody girl next door”, and I’m not buying it. I’m into real, substantial talented folks. Being sweet, pretty, nice to your face, or whatever, doesn’t cut it.

Someone

Posted at 3:50 PM on April 10, 2013

WORRRRRDDDDD!!!!

hossna

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 10, 2013

let me say you one thing:
Shame on you HollyWoodLife because all you said about all celebs

ravsrave

Posted at 12:02 PM on April 10, 2013

Reblogged this on RAV'S RAVE and commented:
How do you guys feel about this? Let us know by tweeting @907ravfm or @RavsRave, and don’t forget to follow our blog and listen to our show every Thursday at 12:15!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:54 AM on April 10, 2013

NO MATTER WHAT IT IS A GOOD THING IF BOTH OF THEM MOVE ON! THEY WERE NOT MENT FOR EACH OTHER!

melody james

Posted at 10:22 AM on April 10, 2013

I have to admit. this selena is very smart!
she is very careful when it comes to fame!
she becomes friends with ppl when they are famous but leaves at first sign of proplems to them!
for straters lets start with best friends:
DEMI AND SELENA: when demi was at the same level of fame as selena, selena was very nice and all..
but when demi started having her proplem she slowly slowly tried to leave her and make it look all like things like this happen.
TAYLOR .S.AND SELENA:when taylor broke lots of records at the end of 2012 selena was all like she is an inpiration but as soon as taylor got hate from directioners and other ppl selena also tried to walk away.

relation ships in other words her CAREER.
idk what exactly happened with nick and taylor…but justin… oh justin
he gave her 3/4 of her career in her hands!
but as soon as proplems and loss of fans getting to him she left him as well.
fame seaker are what they call her

rb

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 10, 2013

Justin did not lose any fans, he over took Lady Ga Ga in twitter followers!! She started her career 5 years before Justin and her net worth is 5 million, while Justin is at 150 million, and by the end of 2013 his net worth will be at 220 million.

rb

Posted at 9:59 AM on April 10, 2013

Justin! You have made a statement on your Billboard interview that,”I don’t go on blogs or anything like that. I hear things. People tell me if something happens on the Internet”.
After you hear my comment please make your concert on time, and don’t throw your camera down on the stage!!
The ultimate betrayal by your BFF Mr. ‘Come & Get It’ King Kevi snuck under the radar, and was seen leaving your ex’s house. I can only speculate that he used one of your cars to make the date.
The ultimate diss by your ex inviting your BFF to her home. The trust is gone!! You need to start sterilizing your BFF’s, your past relationship, and your life!!!

Hanne

Posted at 9:51 AM on April 10, 2013

when has she ever been nice to him? this is a joke! you do not simply kick someone when they’re already down

mezmreyes

Posted at 9:39 AM on April 10, 2013

She saw his current problems with the press as an opportunity to jump on the band wagon to bash him, then realized the public was not with her so she back tracked. She has left every guy she’s been with at the first sign of trouble for them. Her loyalty only lasts as long as their popularity. Which shows just how shallow she is. It would be funny to see ALL of JB’s fan base unfollow her on twitter. I wonder how many followers she would have left lol.

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 7:36 AM on April 10, 2013

She probably saw the displeasure of his fans some of whom are also her fans and decided to be nice.

ha ha am a belieber

Posted at 5:16 AM on April 10, 2013

She’s only been nice to him cause she’s been replaced by her best friend vanessa or she is been replaced but anyway I liked jelena better than am gonna like jenesa.

TIONNA

Posted at 4:11 AM on April 10, 2013

hey jb, whats in the past stays in the past.. if you wanna go back for her then do it before its too late so make up your mind and follow your heart……. dont forget to pray man.. because god gave you this live if he wasn’t here, then we you would never have the chance to meet all these great people and achieve all these great things….. love who you are…… and my name is tionna and my favorite number is 03.. because it stands for three words:i love you…. i live in micronesia,yap.. and my birthday is july 16th of 2002 and i’m 10 yrs old… and my facebook is bryanne thinnon if you want to add me on fb…i pretty much dont know everything about you but i’ll try to know.. sorry i think your just gonna ignore me for the rest of your life..but i do wish to meet you or chat with you one day.. if it ever happens… but at least just take my advise,pls??? and i wish you would add me on fb…bye and have a nice life and hope to be famous like you one day…see ya… love,tionna#03…..!!!!!!!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 2:41 AM on April 10, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

rb

Posted at 1:03 AM on April 10, 2013

Justin!! That makes two of your friends that have stabbed you in the back
1. BF taking pictures of you smoking weed.
2. BFF parting with your ex.

Add know who your friends are to one of your life’s lessons.

vickyfrancis

Posted at 1:02 AM on April 10, 2013

satan , you are satan , now really i don’t like you , selena will always remain my own , let see , i don’t like to pray everyday about that , selena you please shut up now :)

rb

Posted at 12:11 AM on April 10, 2013

It all makes sense now! It’s been said that Selena was seeing someone else while Justin and her were ON/Off during their relationship. I can only speculate that it had to be with
Justin’s Bieber’s BFF King Kevi that was spotted leaving Selena’s house on April 4th. So it seems that Selena had been hooked up with Justin’s BFF for awhile!!! Go’s to saying by Selena that, ‘Come & Get It’ isn’t about; “Honestly, to be 100% real. It’s not really about a specific person”, so I can only speculate it’s about King Kevi!!! , that’s probably why Justin was late for his venue on April 5th; because he finely got the word and was pissed. Her statement: “I like Justin a lot”=record sales”!!

Reagan

Posted at 11:59 PM on April 9, 2013

Hopefully they both stay on good terms and can both work it out.

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:34 PM on April 9, 2013

BESIDES SHE SEEMS LIKE A SUCH A SWEETHEART. BUT IS SHE REALLY BEHIND CLOSE DOORS.

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:32 PM on April 9, 2013

BESIDES IT COULD ALL LIES AND RUMORS THAT SHE WOULD EVER DO THAT.

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:30 PM on April 9, 2013

ITS REFRESHING THAT SELENA STILL CARES ABOUT JUSTIN. I JUST HOPE THEY CAN ALWAYS BE FRIENDS. FOREVER.

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 9, 2013

IM GLAD THAT SHE STILL CARES ABOUT HIM. SHE SHOULD. THERE FRIENDS.

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:27 PM on April 9, 2013

AWW THATS VERY SWEET OF HER TO DO THAT

mmmmmmpanera

Posted at 10:40 PM on April 9, 2013

@rb, do you honestly think she’d hook up with a mooch like him? Seriously? He’s living like a rock star using someone else’s house, cars and credit cards.The pics showed him on the OUTSIDE of her gate. If he’d made it inside, there’d be pics of that. He may have gone over to try to hook up with her but that doesn’t mean she let him in, dude. I think I’ll go listen to No Scrubs now.

rb

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 9, 2013

I believe this article! Justin Bieber’s BFF King Kevi was spotted leaving Selena’s house. So Selena is hooking up with Justin’s BFF!!!

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:31 PM on April 9, 2013

I DON’T THINK SELENA IS THAT STUPID TO DO THAT. THAT WOULD BE CREEPY AND DOWN RIGHT RUDE FOR HER TO DO THAT.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 10:29 PM on April 9, 2013

he is owing her twelve bucks.

rez

Posted at 10:15 PM on April 9, 2013

wow hl every day you hear that voice in your heads and call them a source. wow you guys need help. let me guess tomorrow that source is going to tell you that justin wants selena back because his mommy say so. good god hl cool it with the lies guys.